Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m away at the minute and there is a little boy in the pool who is about 3 1/2.
His Dad is English and his Mom is Spanish
He is wittering away in both languages fluently and effortlessly
No-one is nasally screeching at him too do it
It’s actually fascinating to watch
Unlike Giro of course who can’t speak English properly never mind a second language !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Don’t give the scrounger a penny guys
Her blog is lies anyway and does nothing but call the walkers

stick her blog up her prolapse

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m away at the minute and there is a little boy in the pool who is about 3 1/2.
His Dad is English and his Mom is Spanish
He is wittering away in both languages fluently and effortlessly
No-one is nasally screeching at him too do it
It’s actually fascinating to watch
Unlike Giro of course who can’t speak English properly never mind a second language !!!
See, I’ve taught early years in international schools and the little ones often come to us - speaking the home language ( whatever that is and sometimes it’s two languages) - they also understand and sometimes talk the host country language, especially if they have been in a local nursery setting prior to attending the school. The parents are always anxious about them learning English and ask should they talk English to them at home. We always advise no! Talk your home languages at home - it is their culture and very important, we will talk English to them at school. And they all get there eventually, they are like little sponges.

I have no bleeping idea what Lauren’s attempting to do. She’s the stupidest witch ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I genuinely don’t think Lauren has it in her to be silent for this long. Especially with baby on the pitch, happy family pics, etc over the weekend. Something is forcing her to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Loz said she’s got a good exposing session coming
Loz do your worst on our girl

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s a full moon tomorrow night so she’ll be busy prepping her glass beads for charging and trapping baby daddy number 2

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe she’s being good on the run up to the wedding but will unleash afterwards?

Reactions: 12
How do you all know about this woman ?!
The few times I was on Tattle the Lauryn Goodman thread was always showing up. Didn’t have a clue who she was but had a read and I’ve been bewildered since! Never seen anything like it 🤣🤣

There’s actually loads of Scottish on here who can’t stand her, probably why she invented some Scottish supporters 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I bet shes loving the fact shes had legal papers. She wants to ‘bump’ into kyle again at court or lawyer meetings with the pushchair. How embarrassing for her will it be if annie goes along😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am an associate uni lecturer and the amount of 18\19 year old students that go out every weekend with the sole purpose to find a footballer (regardless of their marital status) would shock you. I am not sure if it's a generational curse, but many of my female students appear to be morally bankrupt and don't appear to be in possession of a moral compass either.

One student declared that all she needed to do was get pregnant and she would be 'set for life'.
Maybe its a lack of self-worth on their part, but it actually made me feel really sad for her.

Lozza deffo has a similar mindset.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I bet shes loving the fact shes had legal papers. She wants to ‘bump’ into kyle again at court or lawyer meetings with the pushchair. How embarrassing for her will it be if annie goes along😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
100% Rachel Monk and Paul Lunt will want Annie there for unity, and to wind the witch up, she’s never had to be in the same room as Annie since shagging Kyle, she will 💩 herself! 🤣🤣🤣
Bet Sian will be there too! 👸🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's defo one of those mum's who thinks her kids are the absolute best at everything, like the second coming of the Messiah. Can you imagine her with Chloe's kids, always comparing, making sure KW1&2 are always the centre of attention. Trying to take the shine of them that their dad is a better footballer etc she would be an utter nightmare. No wonder she wasn't invited to the other kids parties, she's insufferable and we all know a mum like that, who you actually want to punch in the face

Reactions: 32
She's defo one of those mum's who thinks her kids are the absolute best at everything, like the second coming of the Messiah. Can you imagine her with Chloe's kids, always comparing, making sure KW1&2 are always the centre of attention. Trying to take the shine of them that their dad is a better footballer etc she would be an utter nightmare. No wonder she wasn't invited to the other kids parties, she's insufferable and we all know a mum like that, who you actually want to punch in the face
Bet she’s a bleeping nuisance in a soft play centre .

• Haha
Reactions: 27
100% Rachel Monk and Paul Lunt will want Annie there for unity, and to wind the witch up, she’s never had to be in the same room as Annie since shagging Kyle, she will 💩 herself! 🤣🤣🤣
Bet Sian will be there too! 👸🏻
Imagine her in the same room as Annie 🤣 if she's insecure now there would be no come back for her confidence

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think she’s just attention seeking with the silence, how many times have we thought this horror has been silenced before and never has! Had her blog been disabled I might have thought differently.

She’s most likely plotting, it’s what she is best at. Revenge will be upmost in her mind, she’s been thoroughly humiliated and for a narc there has to be something up her wizards sleeve!!!

I just hope she hasn’t been paid off for her silence, (unlikely but not completely impossible) They want her out their lives and the stories etc to stop! The legal route is the only way though!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.