Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your friend 😉 is a subscriber though right? I’m not and I can’t see that on her website! Weird and confusing!
It is still there but hidden in the Contact section, click contact and about me comes up! I presume she hasn’t got around to deleting that yet and may be unaware it’s there as well. As she’s deleted this from the main page, and we know she watches here as I’m sure the people protecting the Walkers do, I expect it will be deleted from there soon as well! 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It is still there but hidden in the Contact section, click contact and about me comes up! I presume she hasn’t got around to deleting that yet and may be unaware it’s there as well. As she’s deleted this from the main page, and we know she watches here as I’m sure the people protecting the Walkers do, I expect it will be deleted from there soon as well! 🤞
Yeah either way her website has 💯 been altered since Monday.

She’s still busy behind the scenes then 🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Definitely in massive legal tit, she won’t be mentioning the Walkers again!
Ooooh the time has come. She’s believed she is untouchable for too long, pushed and pushed the boundaries month after month, I so hope this is it for her now. You certainly are a puppet on a string lauryn.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Can you imagine how mentally insane she will be now knowing she can never speak a word about them again
It does take time legally to shut somebody up or go through court but I wonder if Annie or Kyle or both have done an emergency order for harassing them . You can instantly get one from the police and same day in court if you produce enough evidence.

They surely have enough evidence what we have seen the last weeks has been disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder if this all ties in with the lack of mentioning Lauryn or the konkettes in any news articles now about Kyle and Annie? You couldn’t go a day without her pictures and story being splashed along side anything to do with Kyle, now there’s nothing. 🕵🏼‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 42
What a time to be alive lunatics! As much as I'll miss this thread, I'd prefer Annie to get the peace and quiet she deserves after the last 5 years. All that's left now are the burner accounts on the daily mail website 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
If loz has truly shut up I won’t know what to do with my time 😂😂 it’s been a long 4 years lads we’re all friends now

• Haha
Reactions: 50
#83: The blogs have come to an end, so on a final note; Dear Lauryn, move on, you bell-end 🍇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
The work on these threads, from the originals being banned, the digging and receipts produced is unmatched 👏🏼 this is your time to shine 🥳 Like many I’ve lurked and dipped in and out, I raise my can of lemonade and my potato waffle to you guys who have dedicated and died on hills throughout the rollercoaster that is Lauryn Goodmans sad little life 🤣 I salute you 🫡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Your friend 😉 is a subscriber though right? I’m not and I can’t see that on her website! Weird and confusing!
Yeah thats right but its weird because the 'About Me' section is under the contact bit and you'd think everyone could see that? I'll get my friend to keep checking and see if anything changes

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah thats right but its weird because the 'About Me' section is under the contact bit and you'd think everyone could see that? I'll get my friend to keep checking and see if anything changes
I’m a non subscriber and now that I know it’s under the contact me section I can see it too! duck nose what’s going on it’s as much of a head duck as she is! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Definitely been altered, I expect subscribers won’t be able to log in, the new member is probably due to her admin error, it would be interesting to know if they can see the blogs? @MinnieXX ?
Yup they can see all the blogs and K&As names are still in it although to be honest it would just be a small selection of random words if she couldn't mention them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah it used to be on the home page, she maybe didn’t realise it was there as well, if she’s had to legally remove it, she will have to remove it from there as well! The amount of lies in that about me though!
Persian? 🤭 = British
Infertile🤭 = no!
Miracle child🤭 = planned income!
Model? 🤭 = ha ha ha
Brief relationship?🤭 one night stand
Helped a lot of women with motherhood journey?🤭
Women believe her bracelets helped them fall pregnant? 🤭 = yeah right!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Is anyone in the know of what a gag letter looks like! Would be interested to know how threatening it could be to fully gag you

Reactions: 14
I am praying she has been silenced. I just hope if she has, they haven't paid her to be quiet. Because she will ALWAYS want more

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah it used to be on the home page, she maybe didn’t realise it was there as well, if she’s had to legally remove it, she will have to remove it from there as well! The amount of lies in that about me though!
Persian? 🤭 = British
Infertile🤭 = no!
Miracle child🤭 = planned income!
Model? 🤭 = ha ha ha
Brief relationship?🤭 one night stand
Helped a lot of women with motherhood journey?🤭
Women believe her bracelets helped them fall pregnant? 🤭 = yeah right!
The Persian won’t ever not make me laugh. Claiming to be part of the Iranian ethnic group is some cheek when you’re pure Brighton

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can you imagine how mentally insane she will be now knowing she can never speak a word about them again
It does take time legally to shut somebody up or go through court but I wonder if Annie or Kyle or both have done an emergency order for harassing them . You can instantly get one from the police and same day in court if you produce enough evidence.

They surely have enough evidence what we have seen the last weeks has been disgusting
I hope so 🙏🏼 fancy having that tied to you for the rest of your days 😳 shameful but absolutely well deserved. She’ll have a hard time getting work with that attached to her or anywhere that requires a DBS. She won’t even be able to accompany Diego on school trips if he ever gets into a school 😂 Good!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.