Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her next post will be “busy few days filming, thanks for all your messages blagggh blah” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don't even know how I came to discover the slag and her tit show of a life. I just know I bleeping h ate her and her type of female 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Not gonna lie, I'm so nosy we don't know what's going on lol. But more so happy for Annie to get some peace. Think it's safe to say she's been served and about time too! understandably bleeping fuming that we aren't getting the running commentary 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Doctors slam celebrities for claiming SPF lotions are 'toxic'

dont know why my daily mail link isn’t showing but herse is the headline

massive stretch calling her a celebrity, wonder if this is also why she’s hiding, she only wants press for being mother to THE Kyle walkers love children
---
Doctors slam celebrities for claiming SPF lotions are 'toxic'

dont know why my daily mail link isn’t showing but herse is the headline

massive stretch calling her a celebrity, wonder if this is also why she’s hiding, she only wants press for being mother to THE Kyle walkers love children
---

Reactions: 18
Every time I try log in, it takes me back to the sign up to subscribe page 😂😂
Wow, wish I could screenshot my dream
It literally wouldn’t let you log in😳
This is NUTS
There’s someone else on this thread that’s subscribed can you let us know if it’s the same message for you please ?
wtf 😳 we thinking legal ?
Have you been charged ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Wow, wish I could screenshot my dream
It literally wouldn’t let you log in😳
This is NUTS
There’s someone else on this thread that’s subscribed can you let us know if it’s the same message for you please ?
wtf 😳 we thinking legal ?
Have you been charged ?
Shes been made stop writing it by their lawyers. The cease and desist did its job finally 🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I’ve gone with other. It’s been a while since she was struck down with an endo attack.
Oh I forgot she has Endo. Much like bleeping Lauren does.

I love you lot, this thread has me creased on the daily. Haven’t been on for a few days - lots going on behind the scenes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
My friend 😉 has signed up this morning and no problem at all......can see all the blogs although obviously nothing for May yet....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.