Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you see the old blogs or all removed?

Dam i was really looking forward to her next installment
Edit to add (this statement was a joke)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you see the old blogs or all removed?

Dam i was really looking forward to her next installment
Just throwing on my legal hat again. We have two options -

1. Lauren’s playing a new game that no one gives a tit about and will get her the same results as ever - second hand embarrassment and a haunted vagina that everyone abandons.

2. She has been advised by her lawyers to remove (I highly doubt this - she has either had a diabolical solicitor who should be struck off, or she just does what the duck she wants regardless. I think we know is which one it is) OR, more likely, she has legally had to remove it.

There is also likely more court action coming up and Judges will not look favourably on this sort of thing, and aren’t stupid to people removing things just before action. Removing the blogs once they are up is the equivalent of going to a brothel and wanking in the corridor (something Kyle should have thought about)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow, wish I could screenshot my dream
It literally wouldn’t let you log in😳
This is NUTS
There’s someone else on this thread that’s subscribed can you let us know if it’s the same message for you please ?
wtf 😳 we thinking legal ?
Have you been charged ?
Think she’s probably worked out who’s screen shotting the blogs and cancelled my account 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Defo no 1 in scotland is claiming her 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
And no scots are remotley interested in england players at all so highky doubt anyon even knows who kyle so would defo not know never mind support big martha so stop kidding on ur scottish quags!!!
I reckon shes gna come out with her kids have been so sick witch aint leaving quietly she will pull every trick in the book
She has this desperate need to get her side of the story out
Kyle made himself crystal clear at the weekend all we need is monk to one more time write kyle STILL cant be involved due the mothers continuous behaviour!!

baby Rezon though guys my bleeping ovaries 😍 broody AF

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lauren Goodman doesn’t read this thread so why would she cancel an account ?
Lauren you must have 5 subscribers you fool
Sharing your journey with yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Lauren Goodman doesn’t read this thread so why would she cancel an account ?
Lauren you must have 5 subscribers you fool
Sharing your journey with yourself
Two of those here and the other three are Kyle (MOTWYW). Understandably.
---
No shenanigans, antics or nut-jobbery for:

Forty-eight hours and two minutes. ✨️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Your friend will be next
Tell her be careful !
Will do, she's been quick enough to take her money though!

Can anyone remember if the front page of her website, the intro bit, talked about the fact that she'd had a relationship with and baby with Kyle? In my head it did but it certainly doesn't now..... 👀
Still mentioned in all the blogs though

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Will do, she's been quick enough to take her money though!

Can anyone remember if the front page of her website, the intro bit, talked about the fact that she'd had a relationship with and baby with Kyle? In my head it did but it certainly doesn't now..... 👀
Still mentioned in all the blogs though
yes it definitely used to say something on the homepage about her shagging Kyle *sorry I mean their loving long standing relationship* and the fact she had her miracle baby with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It did! “England and Man City Kyle Walker who she has gad a friendship with for almost 10 years.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
This thread is moving like a snail 🐌 now she’s silenced. IYKYK 🤐
Not sure,i did wonder @ first is she silenced, but I think shes legit doing the silence for attention especially so that when she comes back with her stories on IG, she can make her how busy she was and how busy she and her life ext ect , plus if she silent she’s gonna definitely be posting about how she’s been silenced without speaking on the thing she can’t speak on if that makes sense

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.