Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s just attention seeking with the silence, how many times have we thought this horror has been silenced before and never has! Had her blog been disabled I might have thought differently.

She’s most likely plotting, it’s what she is best at. Revenge will be upmost in her mind, she’s been thoroughly humiliated and for a narc there has to be something up her wizards sleeve!!!

I just hope she hasn’t been paid off for her silence, (unlikely but not completely impossible) They want her out their lives and the stories etc to stop! The legal route is the only way though!
For non subscribers, there is nothing on her website mentioning Kyle! I expect all memberships will be cancelled soon, there won’t be another blog. The evidence against her is damning, I expect it is Annie who is directly going for her and when Sian was mentioned, her too! They know she hasn’t got a pot to piss in but (I don’t blame them) they are going to humiliate her and bring her down legally! The last week of her vitriol was all defamatory, it’s illegal as is harassment!
Remember what Sian said, we are not taking it anymore! 👸🏻👸🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Soft play area for Kyle Walkers children???
Never
They have to stay home and help mummy with her breakdowns
Didn’t you see stump going down the slide with her sprog and someone else’s kid
Don’t be so rude
Was probably sectioned off for Kyle Walkers Kids
J

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For non subscribers, there is nothing on her website mentioning Kyle! I expect all memberships will be cancelled soon, there won’t be another blog. The evidence against her is damning, I expect it is Annie who is directly going for her and when Sian was mentioned, her too! They know she hasn’t got a pot to piss in but (I don’t blame them) they are going to humiliate her and bring her down legally! The last week of her vitriol was all defamatory, it’s illegal as is harassment!
Has she changed any of the content within the blogs that you notice?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I had googled her name on Monday, and this came up, so it’s still showing stuff about Kyle unfortunately. I’m a non subscriber.. I rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon than give her a penny!

Years we have been hoping she would be silenced, still not on the hill she has yet. Although I would love it if they had served her!
IMG_4064.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Gagged probably not
Legally told to shut the duck up YES

I think after last weeks manic episode she was slapped with something I don’t think Kyle is playing anymore she is being served what she deserves as Annie said 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Totally agree. I’m only kind of new here but considering she

-insinuated he slept with Sian
-Then she had him naming his “ brothers” and not his full sister
-then talked about his parents

In the past month or so they’ve obviously had enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Has she changed any of the content within the blogs that you notice?
Well from what I saw, through the link to her website, that really big intro about her being Persian and having his kids has gone, but it’s just this now! 👇👇👇👇
---
I had googled her name on Monday, and this came up, so it’s still showing stuff about Kyle unfortunately. I’m a non subscriber.. I rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon than give her a penny!

Years we have been hoping she would be silenced, still not on the hill she has yet. Although I would love it if they had served her! View attachment 2950624
That has all gone now!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well from what I saw, through the link to her website, that really big intro about her being Persian and having his kids has gone, but it’s just this now! 👇👇👇👇
---

That has all gone now!
---

That has all gone now!
Oh my god!!!! That has been changed since Monday!!! Will show the date and time of my screenshot!

Something has gone down!!
IMG_4107.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Its still there its under the "about me" bit
Uno cant have an about me without mentioning KYLE WALKER

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Definitely in massive legal tit, she won’t be mentioning the Walkers again!
I had screenshot it to say I can’t believe she talks about herself like that in the 3rd person. Then forgot to post 🤣

That’s crazy! I agree now, something has happened!
---
Its still there its under the "about me" bit
Uno cant have an about me without mentioning KYLE WALKER
Are you a non subscriber and can still see it?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How do those tags work? Do you put it on your blog so that when someone Google’s his name, you come up? If so that’s grim
It takes you to anywhere he is mentioned, if you don’t subscribe that’s nowhere as he is mentioned in the blogs!
---
View attachment 2950662

Definitely still there, I've just this minute screenshot it.....
Are you a member, come out of the website or log out and go back in, it’s gone!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.