Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just going to come back like hi guys been so busy and been doing so much self-care and so many face masks so busy with Mum life so busy with my friends. I think it is also a bit for attention. I’m sure if she’s been gagged she’d find a way to say I’ve been gagged and then probably make out a load of lies about how she’s gonna take them to Court, and no one can silence her !!!!! blah blah blah blah. I just can’t get over how her face looks like pizza dough when it stretched before you actually make it into a pizza you know when you see people making pizzas and they spin the pizza dough on their hand lol , unless I’ve got confused and I’m thinking of something else either way her face looks like stretched pizza dough, has she never taken a couple days off on stories before, I don’t check them every day but I’ve looked every so often since around December time

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ahhhh ok just found it, thought it was the front page 🤦🏻‍♀️
Well she's got 9days left of the month before my friend starts asking for a refund
Be careful! I doubt she gets much subscribers on a daily basis so she’ll know it’s you who’s signed up

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Be careful! I doubt she gets much subscribers on a daily basis so she’ll know it’s you who’s signed up
Will do, I mean the worst that can happen is she removes the account like she seems to have done to Itty? If she mentions my account here in her stories she'll just direct more people here

Reactions: 27
Sooooo busy guys, sooo much happening behind the scenes. Had to get legal involved as someone is stalking my blog and sharing it so action will be taken. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I wonder if it notifies her when a certain account reads it. Then when you post it here she marries it up with the times certain accounts read it?
Whoever is subscribed, youre gonna have to read and post days/a day/hours later. Throw her off the scent. Or just unsubscribe, we know what shes gonna write about. Same old bs. She cant do a single blog without mentioning annie and kyle else she would have nothing to talk about

Reactions: 27
Someone needs to comment on one her photos, see how long until she deletes it…we need to know she’s alive at least 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve used the Lauryn shaped hole in my life to finally watch the wagatha trial and 🤯.
These vapid nasty women lauryn and Becky alike are really scum. Do they hunt in packs around Manchester?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Every time I try log in, it takes me back to the sign up to subscribe page 😂😂
Oooh I wonder if they’re really going for her and she’s disabled it! Shame the receipts are on here 😂 let her keep your £2.99 she needs it more the desperate woman.
It did! “England and Man City Kyle Walker who she has gad a friendship with for almost 10 years.”
tit, so his childhood sweetheart and wife is actually the other woman then! This whole time 😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve used the Lauryn shaped hole in my life to finally watch the wagatha trial and 🤯.
These vapid nasty women lauryn and Becky alike are really scum. Do they hunt in packs around Manchester?
Vaggie used to like scouring sheff clubs hunting for footballers

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I just can believe theres a woman alive with such low self esteem, little respect for herself and an obsession over a man who is bleeping married. She acts like she was with him then Annie came along. She is mentally ill. She was a nasty unclaimed side piece, kyle walker has never mentioned her name or been pictured with her. Her kids are unwanted love children don't care if she's had 2 to him. A guy that is interested doesn't go years without seeing a child. She has created her whole existence around being a side piece. How embarrassing for her kids when they grow up. How does she explain it all to them 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I genuinely think she’s broken hearted u know. Kyle & Annie live their lives so privately and don’t speak to the press about their personal lives so it’s like Lauren’s been blissfully unaware, probably making up scenarios in her head from the bits she’s read about him moving out etc, then Sunday happened and it confirmed it for her that they are actually happy and that he doesn’t want her and her kids. (Not feeling sorry for her at all btw)
Good.
I hope she is ‘crying in front of her kids’. Again. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
See these jokes about kyle and his 2 families its not about supporting lauren its making a arse of kyle its a joke no1 cares its all gossip and everyone saying thank duck its not them

Reactions: 21
Two of those here and the other three are Kyle (MOTWYW). Understandably.
---
No shenanigans, antics or nut-jobbery for:

Forty-eight hours and two minutes. ✨️
Hope she’s cancelled daddy the students subscription
After all, there’s no useless parenting advice on there

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really hope sharing the disgusting post mentioning Sian & that they would mistreat her kids last week was the final straw and they gave her ass a legal whoooooping

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.