Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

What will her excuse be for going missing ?

• Sick Kids

Votes: 117 29.8%
  • Social Media Break (Mental Health)

Votes: 51 13.0%
  • Lots going on behind the scenes (MOTWYW)

Votes: 219 55.9%
  • Holiday

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Other ( Please advise)

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to this spicy thrush ridden lunatic @SeptemberCatLady 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆

Lauren Goodman is hiding in her boxroom
We are waiting on a welfare check
She is yet to clap back at Kyle ‘wheeling’ out his 4 children on Sunday

This is not like her !
She is busy in Scotland all over the dailymail comments section (IYKYK)

Chloe Turkey Teeth Goodman is getting ready for her wedding in the steakhouse.

Amelia MJ Goodman is searching up tweets about Kyle Walker

Thread Lingo
Lunatics ( Us)

MJ - Amelia Goodman ( Lauren Goodman’s Sister)
TT/Turkey Teeth - Chloe Goodman
Proz/Loz/Liaryn/Cow&Gate/Prozac - Lauren Goodman now Lauryn
Lisa Cheese/ Turkey Neck - Lisa Andrews
Big Pete/Smeg / Step dad Pete - Katy Jayne Morgan

Please feel free to add some I have missed.
This is a quick one for newbies x

Previous Thread:

Welcome back to the tit show
Buckle up x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I genuinely think she’s broken hearted u know. Kyle & Annie live their lives so privately and don’t speak to the press about their personal lives so it’s like Lauren’s been blissfully unaware, probably making up scenarios in her head from the bits she’s read about him moving out etc, then Sunday happened and it confirmed it for her that they are actually happy and that he doesn’t want her and her kids. (Not feeling sorry for her at all btw)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I genuinely think she’s broken hearted u know. Kyle & Annie live their lives so privately and don’t speak to the press about their personal lives so it’s like Lauren’s been blissfully unaware, probably making up scenarios in her head from the bits she’s read about him moving out etc, then Sunday happened and it confirmed it for her that they are actually happy and that he doesn’t want her and her kids. (Not feeling sorry for her at all btw)
Apart from the whole sit down interview with the S*n when Kyle admitted he’d never been out for a meal with her and she didn’t even know how how many sugars he took in his tea😅

She’s not capable of being heartbroken for a person. She’s only heartbroken she can’t have the WAG image or lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I just wanna thank Lauren for her current hiatus, as it’s allowed me to keep up with the threads for the first time ever. Usually I click in & I’ve missed 4 & have to decide do I read back and get further behind or take the loss and hope to catch up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Apart from the whole sit down interview with the S*n when Kyle admitted he’d never been out for a meal with her and she didn’t even know how how many sugars he took in his tea😅

She’s not capable of being heartbroken for a person. She’s only heartbroken she can’t have the WAG image or lifestyle.
I think she still probably thought in her deluded mind that he was just doing that interview because he was forced to come clean and as a way of apology for Annie.. I dunno, I think she’s been clutching at straws like a love sick teenager and now she’s sulking

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I might need to do a shout out on the radio for Miss Goodman if we don’t hear anything soon ‘hi you slag’ 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Whatever she’s doing it be boring as duck, she’s got no friends, no family, no job, no purpose, just a boring fucker

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Every time I log on i know I’m just a little bit closer to seeing another meltdown and 30 pages in an afternoon.

She is busy in Scotland

🤣 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think she still probably thought in her deluded mind that he was just doing that interview because he was forced to come clean and as a way of apology for Annie.. I dunno, I think she’s been clutching at straws like a love sick teenager and now she’s sulking
Lauren doesn’t have a heart, she has a swinging brick 🧱 she has bullied a woman and her children for nearly 5 years, a relentless hate campaign and she would have happily taken those boys father away from them for her own gain. She deserves to be legally punished for what she has done and she is not fit to be a mother to those 2 poor kids who did not deserve to be born into her tit show!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Silent reader for a while I just can’t believe she’s gone silent.. I live in Brighton and would like to say we don’t claim her!!! First time I’ve been able to keep on the threads tho, they normaly move so fast…

• Haha
Reactions: 38
We dinnae claim her in Scotland either
Understandably
Didn’t see your post before mine 😂
I can’t believe how many of you are here in this thread
How do you all know about this woman ?!
Now she’s claiming to be Scottish too
Scottish night pending
J

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is driving me mad...on one of the recent threads someone said about one of the 'WAG's' being like liaryn and having actually succeeded. Who was it...I've tried looking for the post but can't find it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is driving me mad...on one of the recent threads someone said about one of the 'WAG's' being like liaryn and having actually succeeded. Who was it...I've tried looking for the post but can't find it 🤣
Prob referring to olivia naylor who’s with John stones. Stole him from his childhood sweetheart, he thought she was pregnant with his kid. Turned out It was actually Ashley Youngs kid (another married baller)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.