Lauryn Goodman #22 Español nursery for the bilingual King, tattlers still waiting for the canary to sing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s true a lot going on in that pic and hard to know if big loz or little loz called the paps
Big loz and little loz wrapped up for winter and Mj ready for Marbella

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They look like a bunch of scruffs going to collect their dole money and head off to primark for the day

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Stumbled across this yday with the trainers her and Amelia share and I just feel your description is perfect
Look at her face
Why has she got the hood on her pram all the way back?
If I am keeping my child private, it is getting completely covered up
She wants his face out there
Vile woman

Reactions: 17
How old is that Picture FYI Kairo is 2 now 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I feel attacked P

Well I can’t remember what I was looking for now maybe a pic of her and Kyle ? 😂
But it then came to me that she is a professional at cutting Kai lows face out blurring rah rah rah but the time Kys on screen she lets us see
🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where did you see her? 👀

She looks like a goblin!
Haha I live in the same-ish area. I’ve seen her loads and am the same height as her tbh but she just really isn’t anything to write home about… and I’m not built like a tree stump. They all are loud etc thinking they’re the dogs balls, nobody cares Cus everyone knows they’re twonks

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel attacked P

Well I can’t remember what I was looking for now maybe a pic of her and Kyle ? 😂
But it then came to me that she is a professional at cutting Kai lows face out blurring rah rah rah but the time Kys on screen she lets us see
🤮
Well it was the size of Kairos legs to be fair… he must be 3ft now with the advancement for his age..
Well I hope you are looking for what I think you should be looking for… Did you find it or has the trail gone cold 🥶?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well it was the size of Kairos legs to be fair… he must be 3ft now with the advancement for his age..
Well I hope you are looking for what I think you should be looking for… Did you find it or has the trail gone cold 🥶?
I was looking but couldn't find what I was looking for, went down a bloody rabbit hole I the end lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Stumbled across this yday with the trainers her and Amelia share and I just feel your description is perfect
Look at her face
Forget about Lauryn. Chloe looks like she's just climbed out from under a bridge 😬 Is that Chloe??? I couldn't identify any of these women without filters and photoshop.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Forget about Lauryn. Chloe looks like she's just climbed out from under a bridge 😬 Is that Chloe??? I couldn't identify any of these women without filters and photoshop.
I thought it was the other LG, bewful soft pretty yung gel Goodger

But in hindsight woman in picture looks about 10 stone to light!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not yet but I will let you know once I do also gutted that the dms have gone i never experienced them but would be brill for….
@Jolie1988 dw don’t give up scroll back some pages too lol

@TheLadyTea which one ??? It’s Lairen Goodman far left Lauren Goodger and Amelia goodman lol

I think Chloe may be on the original picture tho

I thought it was the other LG, bewful soft pretty yung gel Goodger

But in hindsight woman in picture looks about 10 stone to light!
LOOOOOOL that’s Goodger looking like their security guard
She no longer looks like that we you know
Soft and Bewful

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How tall is lairen? I know her wiki is lying at 5ft 6! I mean who wrote that?! Her achievements are not reflective of that swamp she calls home

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not yet but I will let you know once I do also gutted that the dms have gone i never experienced them but would be brill for….
@Jolie1988 dw don’t give up scroll back some pages too lol

@TheLadyTea which one ??? It’s Lairen Goodman far left Lauren Goodger and Amelia goodman lol

I think Chloe may be on the original picture tho

LOOOOOOL that’s Goodger looking like their security guard
She no longer looks like that we you know
Soft and Bewful
I thought LG was Chloe 😭 That is not a compliment to either of them💀 My comment stands. LG looks like a troll climbing out from under a bridge to hunt for her dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She can’t be over 5ft mate no way
Just checked that lying wiki she’s short short short
Kai low soon be taller than her

just seen this treat online 😂😂😂😂😂😂 do they mean cent ?

Hahahahaha that's what she was hoping to be worth after trapping kyle

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.