Lauryn Goodman #22 Español nursery for the bilingual King, tattlers still waiting for the canary to sing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She cracks me up, he’s insisting on getting into her bed… so, it’s only her in there. I’ve slept in a double with my husband and 2 kids on bad nights! I’ve slept with my kids in their toddler beds. Who has a cot that doesn’t turn into a toddler bed nowadays?
I think people are getting single beds instead cos they're bigger.

I'm new here and really need to know how the duck she gets away with what she does. I'm so confused. I mean, it takes two to make a baby physically but mentally... She did it on purpose didn't she. I only knew who she was because of the football boots debacle.

Has anyone seen her in real life?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's not over all because liaryn wants money cos she is greedy, you were the woman that wanted a baby from a one nighter cos you thought it would be a lottery win. Now you just look a fool stuck in filthy towers...beg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

I'm new here and really need to know how the duck she gets away with what she does. I'm so confused. I mean, it takes two to make a baby physically but mentally... She did it on purpose didn't she. I only knew who she was because of the football boots debacle.

Yes she’s a stumpy little thing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
duck me I've just tried that filter, I look horrendous I've already got quite big eyes and they take up half my face with that filter 😱😱😱. I think I ll just stick to my normal face, what a tragedy Lauryn is that she hates her own face that much that she becomes unrecognisable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

How did you find the thread ? 👀
Welcome to the madhouse !
We don’t know how she gets away with it either

Reactions: 8
How did you find the thread ? 👀
Welcome to the madhouse !
We don’t know how she gets away with it either
I googled her name... I unfollowed her on Instagram and she's now private.

I can't believe she's got away with stuff so far

Reactions: 11
I was always told you Should never trust someone who’s eyes are too close together

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet carron will be moving with lozza, probably rent out casa del kip for some money. Lauren would never survive alone with Cairo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Whatever she is fighting will be costing her money .
if she is hoping to get a house from Kyle she might find herself hugely disappointed.
judging from the last months it seems she is desperate to move to Alderley edge . Now kyles legal team could argue that she has no links to that area given her manic state lately Kyle is probably having her done for harassment.

either way it’s obvious he wants nothing to do with kiaro and all this free bullshit what’s that even about ? She is free she has her son she has maintenance yet provides duck all herself so what can she possibly be doing at high courts . Unless Kyle is wanting full custody

Reactions: 18
Lauryn wants her own way, she's a spoilt little entitled woman with a strawberry face fetish.

Whatever is going on has gotten this far as she wants her own way, she is stamping her feet like a little child until she gets her own way, but the courts look to be seeing through her. Nothing is in anyone's best interests apart from what's best for lauryn as far as she is concerned

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly hope Kyle/Annie go for 50/50 custody (would say full but know that wouldn’t happen) with a neutral drop of point and solicitor contact only so Begman can’t get within a sniff of Kyle. Her maintenance would be greatly reduced and could whack an NDA on her regarding referencing Kyle/kairos daddy on any social media platform. She can’t then whinge about being a ‘single mum’. But fair play to the walkers so far for not giving in to her- Kyle shouldn’t have to have anything to do with a child he didn’t want and certainly shouldn’t have to pay for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lauryn wants her own way, she's a spoilt little entitled woman with a strawberry face fetish.

Whatever is going on has gotten this far as she wants her own way, she is stamping her feet like a little child until she gets her own way, but the courts look to be seeing through her. Nothing is in anyone's best interests apart from what's best for lauryn as far as she is concerned
The court should only do what’s in the best interest of the child surely Lauren indirectly and directly calling the walkers all sorts online should be stopped. Cairo’s in for a world of pain when he grows up and sees the truth in black & white. Wanted by Lauren for fame and money, unwanted by his bio dad, his half siblings will probably hate him because of all the pain lauren caused their mum & dad. Once Cairo’s older it’ll be hard for people to separate him from Lauren’s crazy obsessive behavior.

Suit the courts better to tell Lauren to provide for her own child. Her in the high court shows just how greedy she is.

Reactions: 13
I was doing spellings with my 6 year old today, and all the spellings end in G. No jokes, he was elongating his gs. I think I need to get rid

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly don’t think he wants contact at all I think he wants shot of her completely and she just won’t go

Reactions: 14
Stumbled across this yday with the trianers her and Amelia share and I just feel your description is perfect
Look at her face
I’m a bit confused about the weather here. Amelia is wearing a dress with her legs out and the other two are wrapped in thick coats
#£1500moncler? Is it for all weather?
if I spent £1500 on one item of clothing I would wear it every single day!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.