Lauryn Goodman #22 Español nursery for the bilingual King, tattlers still waiting for the canary to sing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when has she shown herself coming out of court ? Oh let’s get it in a couple days before the wagatha war

Sorry guys No she’s not posted a new pic just my mind wondering like kys dick 😂

she’s unbelievable
Lairen you’ll never be a wag you’re just a vile as Vardy another one with an extremely extra way of spelling their name
You know ive just thought exactly the same earlier...all conviniently week before wagatha goes to court

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's an embarrassment, aye your honour am an influencer, then why is your profile private?

Well because I don't actually influence anyone, I just threaten to sing like a canary but of course I wouldn't cos I want as much money as possible without working for it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What’s her story about “identical” to what kyles foot?? is she serious or am I over thinking it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s her story about “identical” to what kyles foot?? is she serious or am I over thinking it lol
Someone said he's like A&K's youngest didn't they when the strawb slipped? I think this is her saying their identical from head to toe, hence showing the hair then feet?? 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Even weirder then to compare to a child with a completely different mother I don’t understand how she can embarrass herself liek that 😂 think it maybe in ur head but don’t post it 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh she’s aff her bleeping heed 🤣🤣 🤯

She needs to make her digs a bit clearer so we actually know what she is going on about… identical to who ya loon?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just been sick in my mouth
She wants us to know she’s seen Kys feet ? God she needs a job in Dubai

WHATTTTT 😂😂😂😂😂

Shout out to us 😂
Can’t believe my life’s come to this.. googling kys feet and I beg to differ
Doesn’t look the same to me
Her toes must be curled kys are not

God I’m too invested in this thread 😂😂😂I need locking up !!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She really is a proper nutjob, the walkers/kilners live rent free in her head, it's like she just thinks about them 24/7, almost like she lives in a fantasy land where they all live together. Someone give that wee boy a loving home, it's clear she only wanted him to use as leverage for money. Disgusting article that she is

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine sitting all day thinking that up🤣 she’s a loon and needs locking up ASAP. she will explode soon🤯 hope the walkers have every injunction possible

Reactions: 9
I’ve just been sick in my mouth
She wants us to know she’s seen Kys feet ? God she needs a job in Dubai

Can’t believe my life’s come to this.. googling kys feet and I beg to differ
Doesn’t look the same to me
Her toes must be curled kys are not

God I’m too invested in this thread 😂😂😂I need locking up !!!
Don’t think I’ve ever looked at a one night stands foot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.