Lauryn Goodman #22 Español nursery for the bilingual King, tattlers still waiting for the canary to sing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren may start a go fund me for Cairo’s double bed. Imagine crying about a double bed for a 2 year old🤔 I’ll buy him a cocomelon toddler bed if you want Lauren?

Nothing she says makes sense🤔 she’s a compulsive liar and doesn’t even try to keep up with the original lies. What goes around comes around I just hope we all get to see it. She can get her fancy house & money but she’ll never be happy. She’ll always be a jealous, vindictive cow.
She hasn’t got the space in her box room for a double bed
This is her trying to convince KW that Cerching needs his own room, and not a box room, a big double room to fit his bed in
Because every 2 year old asks for a double bed 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she would just tell the truth.

'I'm not changing his name as I am planning on cashing in on the Walker name and I want to be associated with Kyle walker as I am begging for fame myself and I am a desperate old ho plus we need everyone to know Cairo is his son for potential future opportunities'

'I want Cairo to have his own big bed, this will help with my plight begging for a big house to live in for free. I'm too thick to have my own job and no decent or rich man will go near me now so I am struggling to fleece an additional income by having another surprise miracle baby by someone with a massive bank balance. So I need this rich footballer to pay for my lazy backside'

There you go lauryn fixed your statements for you 😘😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Fuming

I am so busy at work, I haven’t had the time to catch up on anything and I’ve missed the biggest reveal of our life time

Can I also say, told you he was like his da! We’ll be seeing his face again. I’m sure of it
Testing the waters and boundaries that one

bleeping hate the way she talks to him. She’s a tit mum and a tit person. Wanker
Think you mean #Walker

@PenelopePitstop if Kyle had to provide accommodation for them does it need to be a mansion or would it just be something basic? Would he be required to pay their heating, water, council tax etc too?⁹

I'm thinking this may be a sticking point. He's offering a two bed somewhere and her to pay her own bills and she wants a fifty bed, disco ball, super snazzy McMansion with all the bills paid and he's like ...no.

Hope everything went well for you today ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
witch be craycray. I don’t give a single sweet everlasting duck what little Kristopher Goodman looks like. May his countenance always be covered by a strawberry.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lauren may start a go fund me for Cairo’s double bed. Imagine crying about a double bed for a 2 year old🤔 I’ll buy him a cocomelon toddler bed if you want Lauren?

Nothing she says makes sense🤔 she’s a compulsive liar and doesn’t even try to keep up with the original lies. What goes around comes around I just hope we all get to see it. She can get her fancy house & money but she’ll never be happy. She’ll always be a jealous, vindictive cow.
That is why she doesn’t do live Q&A because because of her Narc behaviour, she will go on the attack if asked any difficult questions….plus the way she embellishes the truth will be picked apart…. Agree with all the above… she will never be happy Magpie Lauryn..

Think you mean #Walker

@PenelopePitstop if Kyle had to provide accommodation for them does it need to be a mansion or would it just be something basic? Would he be required to pay their heating, water, council tax etc too?⁹

I'm thinking this may be a sticking point. He's offering a two bed somewhere and her to pay her own bills and she wants a fifty bed, disco ball, super snazzy McMansion with all the bills paid and he's like ...no.

Hope everything went well for you today ❤
It would be a sum of money towards, I think the difficulty here would be where she lives.. probably cannot get much for your money compared to elsewhere… I highly doubt he would foot the bills though, probably have to pay for that out of the maintenance money… Let’s hope she has sat and worked it all out and cut her cloth accordingly.. All of these gold diggers who have babies with footballers always seem to keep their mouths shut with regards to what they receive. It doesn’t serve their interest in flogging influencer lifestyle on top…
(All went ok, tender, however what kind of surgery staff talk about food when you have bee nil by mouth the day before 🤣🤣)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Can’t believe in 2022 you can demand things because you think your kid deserves it and you refuse to contribute
“ Everything I do is for you #CAIROWALKER”
Keep telling yourself that and one day you might convince us this is true

i am convinced when Ky comes on the screen she tells #CairoWalker look it’s daddy
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s printed pics of RRR and Ky and stored them in a family album hidden so Carron can’t see

Side note a few people have asked… why the sisters have unfollowed her and we do not know
Can’t get an honest answer from liar
“ everyone has their own lives you know Amelia lives with Chloe”

yawnnnnnnn

• Heart
  • Haha
She cracks me up, he’s insisting on getting into her bed… so, it’s only her in there. I’ve slept in a double with my husband and 2 kids on bad nights! I’ve slept with my kids in their toddler beds. Who has a cot that doesn’t turn into a toddler bed nowadays?

Reactions: 9
Had a wee try at that filter she uses and I DO NOT look like me
What’s the name of it ? so I can have a try at taking 10lbs off my face

We know what she looks like that insta live was the real tit show

these companies shouldn’t allow her to promote all the work she has done using a filter
#Con

I’ve just tried the filter and I’ve changed ethnicities completely wtf

Last edited:
  • Haha
What’s the name of it ? so I can have a try at taking 10lbs off my face

We know what she looks like that insta live was the real tit show

these companies shouldn’t allow her to promote all the work she has done using a filter
#Con

Just baby it’s called

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Looks like she massively underestimated KW and AKW. GOOD! It shouldn’t be over, money grabbing loose legs Noman
She saw that her 7 month countdown didn’t work
We want answers #Goodman
It’s not over Because she wants more and more and more

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What the duck does she want exactly????
He’s none the wiser? But wise enough to be asking for a double bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So as we kick the day off with her speaking to Cairo like tit on her stories, I have some thoughts:

1. What the duck has happened to her lips? She needs to lay off the filler and filter because she now has fish lips to go with her dead fish eyes.

Lairyn Fishman has a ring to it though.

2. Not Cairo Goodman being ill AGAIN does this woman have Munchausen's? She's not bleeping right.

3. Don't blame that poor child for destroying the living room! You live in a bleeping hovel.

4. Neon laces... do we need a swipe up?

5. duck off with using other people's cute kids.

6. STRAWBERRY IS BACK!

7. Oooh hinting and playing the poor me card "thought it would be over by now". Also Cairo is 2! He's not wise about anything just put a happy face on and show him he's loved.

The woman truly is thundercunt by name and thundercunt by nature.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really thinks because she was pumped and dumped by a footballer she deserves the whole bleeping world. What 2 year old needs a double bed? Oh yes King bleeping Kairo because he’s the best thing since sliced bread, oh do one🙄

• Haha
Same! I am rocking the anaemic, half dead Victorian orphan vibes in my day to day life.

That filter has turned me into a Bratz doll but apparently I've joined Lozza on the sunbeds and was already Turkish. What the actual duck?!

I look terrifying.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So as we kick the day off with her speaking to Cairo like tit on her stories, I have some thoughts:

1. What the duck has happened to her lips? She needs to lay off the filler and filter because she now has fish lips to go with her dead fish eyes.

Lairyn Fishman has a ring to it though.

2. Not Cairo Goodman being ill AGAIN does this woman have Munchausen's? She's not bleeping right.

3. Don't blame that poor child for destroying the living room! You live in a bleeping hovel.

4. Neon laces... do we need a swipe up?

5. duck off with using other people's cute kids.

6. STRAWBERRY IS BACK!

7. Oooh hinting and playing the poor me card "thought it would be over by now". Also Cairo is 2! He's not wise about anything just put a happy face on and show him he's loved.

The woman truly is thundercunt by name and thundercunt by nature.
Omggggg
I was staring at those fukin lips
I know some people hate when we talk about her looks but how can you not ?!
I don’t want no filtered to duck woman quoting me either telling me you gotta defend yourself coz your lips are equally as tit as hers ( if you know you know)

foxy I’ve said it for as long as I can remember she looks like a trout

Poor #Cairo getting the blame the place is a state !!!!

threads half way ? Guess we’re getting another one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like she massively underestimated KW and AKW. GOOD! It shouldn’t be over, money grabbing loose legs Noman
What is she on about now? He's none the wiser, um you've plastered his whole life over sm since he was born, detailing the fact his sperm donor doesn't want him. Made an absolute idiot of yourself. All there for him to read when he's older. Eediat!😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.