Lauryn Goodman #22 Español nursery for the bilingual King, tattlers still waiting for the canary to sing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting his face will only give her an argument to use in court. If he’s shown here then why not used for money on her IG. It would also feed into us being nasty trolls who showed his “protected” face online on a public forum. He’s got Lauren’s eyes and mouth and kyles nose. She’ll slip again and again in the hopes someone will post him on a public forum
So he’s more Lozza 😆 wee Goodman lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m going to put together our most memorable memories and maybe add them somewhere maybe on the bottom of the wiki when I can be bothered but how could we not add
#600 when Lairens loopy mate said “ having known both of them no dna needed personality and everything”

creepy 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I was looking but couldn't find what I was looking for, went down a bloody rabbit hole I the end lol
Like I did… ended up reading about the Princess Haya and Sheikh case…. It’s really interesting and really close to the other thing @Lizzy 93
I miss the private message on here

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How tall is lairen? I know her wiki is lying at 5ft 6! I mean who wrote that?! Her achievements are not reflective of that swamp she calls home
Lmfao 5ft6 no! I’m 5ft 1 and she’s probs slightly taller than me with thunder thighs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Net worth - £1500 moncler coat unsold on Depop is her only asset

salary - Giro or KW maintenance

Source of income - sock sales

Cars - drives her mummy’s because her Baby Daddy won’t pay.

House - Grotty goodman boxroom

fixed it for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Should of said ..Annie Walkers tips or charity grants
Net worth - £1500 moncler coat unsold on Depop is her only asset

salary - Giro or Annie Walkers

Source of income - sock sales

Cars - drives her mummy’s because her Baby Daddy won’t pay.

House - Grotty goodman boxroom

fixed it for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guess she can say I "I filmed most of it showing the back of his head or turning him into a strawberry. It's also well documented I speak to him like tit."
Screenshot_20220510-181603_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now we finally know what was going on behind the scenes at pooma🤣🤣 better luck next time lauren🤣
puma and Kyle have teamed up for mental health awareness and puma have let Kyle design a kit dedicated to mental health.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Now we finally know what was going on behind the scenes at pooma🤣🤣 better luck next time lauren🤣
puma and Kyle have teamed up for mental health awareness and puma have let Kyle design a kit dedicated to mental health.
Good for kyle for doing something like this after what happened with his close friend dom.

Soooooooo pathetic this post isn’t about her being present for Kiaro! It’s a dig at Kyle who can’t say “I was there for it”
Kyle doesnt want to be there though to soak it all in so shes wasting her time with her petty digs aint she

Reactions: 16
Guess she can say I "I filmed most of it showing the back of his head or turning him into a strawberry. It's also well documented I speak to him like tit."View attachment 1257010
I’m sure he’ll thank her NOT🤣🤣 poor child’s shits and farts have being well documented online for the world to see 🤮 oh and I’m sure he’ll just love the picture of the penis drawn on his back👏

Reactions: 11
Since when has she shown herself coming out of court ? Oh let’s get it in a couple days before the wagatha war

Sorry guys No she’s not posted a new pic just my mind wondering like kys dick 😂

she’s unbelievable
Lairen you’ll never be a wag you’re just a vile as Vardy another one with an extremely extra way of spelling their name

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.