Lauryn Goodman #19 Annie Are You Ok? You’ve Been Hit By, You’ve Been Struck By, A Benefit Criminal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just keep on shining as you do 🀣 by stalking the walkers and wanting to be Annie do desperately

Did Kyle wear a mask over his eyes? Or was he facing her back! Dear god!
Yes, it's called beer goggles. Not good for protecting against covid or gold-diggers πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Do we think she did a handstand in the toilet straight after? β€˜Just powdering my nossseeee’ πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ

🐷 πŸ₯§

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nah that brazen just threw her legs up against the wall πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
β€œI have to put these 3 pillows under my bum for my endo which makes me infertile. Get yourself a new paperbag to put over your head cos we’re going again in 10 minutes”.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those legs were kept straight and she probably didn’t shower for 10 days πŸ™ƒ

I dreamt she outted me. I picked up an Amazon parcel for her and they took a photo of me in my husbands work shirt and she was able to find me. Send help πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Was going to say she would've defo lay with her legs in the air, her favourite and usual position anyway especially when it involves rich men the trollop 🀒

This just somehow makes me think of beggy mcbeggerson. I wanted to add her pan chops to that but I'm tit with all that ngl if somebody wants to do the honours 🀣😫

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Chirp chirp
How many times has she posted this

Waiting for her to repost her sisters pic like Amelia and Mel did
#Hater
As much as I want her to blow up and give us a rant, I’m sort of hoping that her relative silence means that she’s paying more attention to her son and less to whatever Kyle & co are doing on social media……….I know, I’ve gone mad. I've given her the scarlet letter. We all know why she won't reveal King Kairo's bday. #A.....ForAdulterer 😭

4_HMP_CHP_120220Lauryn_096JPG.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It must really grind beggy begmans gears that folk are sharing her sisters photoshoot pic with lots of love and no one shared her Nora batty impersonation for Ann Summers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Maybe she's now realising she's not as brilliant as she thinks she is πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wayne Linekers pic is around the time she would have had sex and conceived. Jun2019

Brunch party Aug 2019 you can somewhat see something there but not so much - fair enough if she didn’t know here

Shocktober Oct 2019, you can clearly see a bump lol. Didn’t know until Nov? My arse lol

Nadias gender reveal party Oct 2019, 100% you can see a bump, she’s hiding behind Nadia and the other pic it’s pretty obvious 😁

Last one sept 2019 im not sure about you guys but I can see something there… anyway just a reminder that Lauryn definitely knew she was pregnant way before five months as she claims.

For someone who has severe endometriosis surely any pains or whatever would have been checked by the doctor, blood tests etc so she’s either a strong ass woman who doesn’t get checked out when things get too painful, or she doesn’t have endometriosis or she’s just lying about when she found out. I think the last two are the truth. She goes on tanning beds for crying out loud like who does something that is renowned to make your condition worse and post about it, telling people a Dr recommend her too. On the CARIBBEAN setting lmao. That is so bullshit so if she can lie about that she can obviously lie about other things. The Dr probably said β€˜you could have endometriosis but we need to do checks’ and she’s gone I HAVE ENDOMETRIOSIS. Because she’s clearly much smarter than a qualified doctor who has spent YEARS and YEARS of education and training πŸ™ƒ

Lauryn got lucky (in her head) and then Lauryn hasn’t been lucky since she thought she got lucky. The lucky thing she has is Kairo, a healthy little boy. She is able wake up and get up every morning and receive the love of a child. She is able to live in a four bedroom home, where there are so many out there without one, she has a car, she has money to feed herself and her little boy. She is able to walk unaided, breathe unaided, see unaided, hear unaided. She honestly doesn’t see how lucky she really is. She is greedy. Things are never enough and unfortunately for people with that attitude to life don’t get much at all. It’s called getting off your ass, making do with the situation and getting on with life. She clearly has severe issues to not even be embarrassed by her own actions. No wonder she says she’s anxious, she’s her own worst enemy. She needs help.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Was going to say she would've defo lay with her legs in the air, her favourite and usual position anyway especially when it involves rich men the trollop 🀒

This just somehow makes me think of beggy mcbeggerson. I wanted to add her pan chops to that but I'm tit with all that ngl if somebody wants to do the honours 🀣😫
0FA1EB1C-3F5D-4117-9DCD-849F015E3591.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Last Thread Recap

Well done to @Rose94 on another winning Thread Title !!!
Ladies and gents it’s an unusual recap, reason being the first 10 pages were tattlers laughing about old things.

Also the last half of the thread was sharing some excellent photos of our girl.

An old pic resurfaced of a strange lady calling Lauryn, Lairen in a rant on Mrs Walker’s page so some refer to her as Lairen now.
Juan means John is Spanish so this is us referring to Kylow
So this recap is predominantly about us but I’ll start with:

Lairen;

β€’ Got a brief recognition from Ann Summers after many many many emails
  • Didn’t sing like a canary
  • Sent more dms to herself
  • Had a catch up holding her KW collar
  • Claimed an incident happened and she had to call the POLICEEEEE
  • Put her page on private claiming her posts are being used against her and she has considered deleting her account 🐷πŸ₯§
  • Explained her sisters have their own lives
  • Explained it is time she at 31 stood on her own two feet and moved our Carron’s
  • Claimed insta is her β€˜JOB’ LOOOOOOOL @Jolie1988 told her to leave the jokes to us
  • Had more tans than hot dinners - she’s now more Jamaican than Kyle Walker and Kylow put together #CaribbeanSettings
  • On the scrounge for a free silk pillow from some small business
  • Didn’t do much to entertain us tbh
Juan
  • Fluent in babbling
  • Still a handsome πŸ“
  • Been seen in his Gucci coat more times than he can say Pepe
  • Got some Cornrows/Braids/ half up half down style

Heidi
  • Cannot confirm or deny whereabouts - if you have any information on this obese dog please pop us a dm - She hasn’t been seen since we fat shamed her

Carron Mi Joolie
  • Working hard to keep a roof over Lairen & Kylow’s head
  • Celebrating her freedom in advance

Kyle
  • Wherever Lairen isn’t

Tattlers

• Created a diet group holding themselves accountable whilst eating fudge & creme eggs
We have Jo Jo, Mrs Fox & Mrs JB I am also on a diet but I am far from an advert

• Penelope P fabulous as ever
  • The Lady Tea gave us nothing but gems
  • DisneyGirl/Rose/Matter/Project/SatC/justheretoread/BringTheTea/sosoable/Smol52/ SadStateofaffairs/BelleBoo/BlueRasb/ChocDip/Philmena/Coco/EyeofTheTiger/SoFlora/KittenFace/CatchingUp/Havinaneb/mamma/Snoopy/ItsMe/ChesireTea/point&laugh/Blairr/NobodyPutsBaby/KL/ and so many others gave us all belly laughs (too Fuckin many of ya!!)
  • RBegum disappeared and decided to reappear the last few pages, the little treacle she is
  • LucyMyers Appeared every ten pages with her one liners
  • Lenny B created an excelled wiki so if you’re new please have a look, many contributions from our lovely Tattlers
  • So many newbies joined and have made brilliant contributions thanks for having a little look πŸ™ˆand staying !!!

Before I forget Mrs Fox thinks this will be her last thread πŸ˜‰

Previous Thread;

https://tattle.life/threads/lauryn-...way-from-a-public-disorder.28079/post-8978582

Welcome back to the madhouse BUCKLE UP ! πŸ’™
Defo her last thread πŸ˜‰

We’re gonna have to entertain ourselves if she won’t entertain us
Had a moment where I thought I was being called a lost dog there... can't disagree πŸ˜‚

I bet she hasn’t noticed there’s a new thread and she hasn’t watched it πŸ˜‚ where are you @4FoxAche 😭
Also, If you find Heidi, call weight watchers. I can’t with you today πŸ˜‚
I'm here Jelly ❀

There she is Mrs Fox is back catching up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Heyyyyy πŸ˜˜πŸ‘‹

THATS NOT EVEN CHLOEEEEE πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ When has she ever looked like that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Just imagine Chloe looking at Loz like "new face, who dis?"

So many of you accidentally outing yourselves with your Tattle accounts in real life. I once posted my face and insta page on here. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The mans suffered enough thought I’d cover him🀣
He looks miserable as sin
Chloe out with her little family and Amelia is also there
Not sure if Lairen was invited poor fucker
Hope they invited Juan poor boys probably locked up whilst his mother moans about not getting her mansion

Hey foxy x

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Defo her last thread πŸ˜‰

Had a moment where I thought I was being called a lost dog there... can't disagree πŸ˜‚

I'm here Jelly ❀

Heyyyyy πŸ˜˜πŸ‘‹

Just imagine Chloe looking at Loz like "new face, who dis?"

So many of you accidentally outing yourselves with your Tattle accounts in real life. I once posted my face and insta page on here. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Wondering if I’ve outed myself 🀨
Welcome back fox 🦊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.