Lauryn Goodman #19 Annie Are You Ok? You’ve Been Hit By, You’ve Been Struck By, A Benefit Criminal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
late to the thread again my days are taken up on Ashley cain lately 🤣 but why was good old lozza with Vardy ?

also when is chloe's ok deal ? sure her kid should be walking and talking by now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s an absolute bellend! The only person who needs to apologise to kairo is YOU Lauren! For the absolute embarrassment you have put out towards people. You have not been standing up for him or protecting him, over and over again telling the public he’s not wanted. All for your OWN personal gain! Now bore off back to your box room and stfu!

More important things going on in the world than some bleeping football boots! Get a grip you selfish witch! Why would a bloke put a child’s name on his own stuff if he wanfs
NOTHING to do with him!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Glad you are holding up, I'm better thanks finally tested negative today so i can go out lol.

Lozza will be sitting emailing then asking for a collab 😂😂
Really happy you're finally better!

My situation is improving. The police have been amazing (sound like Lauryn, apologies) and we're all safe now.

She'll be claiming a collab they know nothing about very much like her Ann Summers × Nora Batty post a few weeks back.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Really happy you're finally better!

My situation is improving. The police have been amazing (sound like Lauryn, apologies) and we're all safe now.

She'll be claiming a collab they know nothing about very much like her Ann Summers × Nora Batty post a few weeks back.
*hugs* to you all xxx

Is she not posting anything. What's the point of going private if you're going to say duck all anyway. Daft tart

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.