Lauryn Goodman #19 Annie Are You Ok? You’ve Been Hit By, You’ve Been Struck By, A Benefit Criminal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread, going to sit and have a read through the wiki with a cuppa. Is this the same Lauren from towie or am I getting mixed up?
She wishes she was on Towie. I think you're looking for her mate, Lauren Goodger. I hope you'll abandon that notion and join us instead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No, it’s a different one. This Loz got miraculously pregnant by THE Kyle Walker. She is also Grant Hall of Middlesbrough FCs fiancées sister

Welcome x
i was muddled up! However having a quick read of the wiki and I’m interested 👀 I searched her Instagram but it’s private

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New to this thread, going to sit and have a read through the wiki with a cuppa. Is this the same Lauren from towie or am I getting mixed up?
Hahahaah as my fellow tattlers have answered that’s Lauren Goodger who hasn’t added anything to her CV since TOWIE
She does have a thread
Lauryn Goodman is our girl her wiki is fairly new the last few threads have been a treat I wouldn’t even be able to suggest which one to start with tbh maybe go all the way back 🤣I never have tho you can view ‘ most liked ‘ for a quick update on the earlier ones
Lauryn goodman doesn’t have a cv only benefit cheat and CBB ‘star’ sister and most recently Kyle Walkers Hong Kong Nightmare

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
i was muddled up! However having a quick read of the wiki and I’m interested 👀 I searched her Instagram but it’s private
She’ll be back off private soon. It’s a thing she does occasionally. Poor @Jolie1988 hasn’t been able to view her profile in a while and is having withdrawals

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only appearance Lauryn has made on TV is when Chloe was on EOTB. About three seconds. Lol. If you haven’t already, go have a look. I bet she thought that was her moment just like when she got a positive test 😂

• Haha
The only appearance Lauryn has made on TV is when Chloe was on EOTB. About three seconds. Lol. If you haven’t already, go have a look. I bet she thought that was her moment just like when she got a positive test 😂
Don't forget her endo interview. Her claim to fame if you will, the BBC and everything.
24645266-7995193-image-m-79_1581508194310.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
She looks in her late 40s here…
Those cameras were not kind to her, nor were the editors 🤣 Don't know how she had the confidence to get on telly looking like that. How did she even snag that interview? Who wanted to hear from her about endo?

• Haha
If she didn’t get lucky with trapping Kyle, she wouldn’t of even been asked to talk about it? Also, why would they interview someone about a fertility issue with someone who has had a baby? I can think of at least two ‘celebs’ who would have been better. Sophie Kaesai and Molly Mae. Although I can’t stand both of them either 😂

Also I know someone who plays in the England Rugby squad. Does that make me on par with Lauryn or does it have to be a footballer? 🤔😂

Last edited:
Hi Loz 👋🏼
Do you think she’s been offline because she’s been catching up on the best thread on tattle 😂😂
She's defo been here and it's getting to her that we all chant the truth🤣 Hilarious posting about knowing your worth when you're a worthless piece of tit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
These are the worst people on sm, I hate when folk post stuff alluding to their own self importance, how kind and loving they are when in reality they are passive aggressive c unts 😂😂😂
Yup she missed lies off that one 🤣🤣🤣

That's totally aimed at us, but she is going to keeping shining, won't be able to miss that shiney face of hers with all the club tropicana tans she is getting. Wonder why she hasn't done any q&as lately asking herself when she is going on holiday haha bet she's fuming she has no one to go abroad with
Mel is going away in a few weeks she is asking for brand collabs maybe Beggy will get in touch and take a suitcase full of bangles and socks

Anyway just putting some things out there for reasons she is private……

1) Mother’s Day is approaching and maybe Chloe is doing her reveal in collaboration with this Sunday so she will be green with envy and no one will post her happy Mother’s Day

2) She may have nipped abroad and the tanning sessions will hide any tan and will t post anything up to hide her funding her lifestyle

3) It’s the child’s birthday reckon the middle of April…. this is what I am watching to see if she has another joint party as she cannot afford one herself…. It must really piss her off that they pose for pictures and she has to hide his face as required by the court documents upon the say so if the father 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw mel was on the hunt for freebies
Was wondering if Begman would go with her as she has no one else to go with
I imagine she’s waiting for Chloe & Grants family holiday so she can cling on and take her thirst traps for Dan Vegan

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those cameras were not kind to her, nor were the editors 🤣 Don't know how she had the confidence to get on telly looking like that. How did she even snag that interview? Who wanted to hear from her about endo?
I see you chose a new pic.. however can you please post all the Man City team or none! Choosing 3 is not enough!!

I’d like to add that Lauryn is trying her best to fcuk all of the Man City team she’s not bullying the others by ignoring them. She’s trying.

Does this mean she’s bullying Dan by not bleeping him though 😥
Dan get a larger wallet and she’ll be there mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.