Lauryn Goodman #19 Annie Are You Ok? You’ve Been Hit By, You’ve Been Struck By, A Benefit Criminal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the folk that don’t follow I don’t get it ?
Is she back ? 😂
Like getting blood from a stone
Why is she so obsessed with his hair?! It's like she studied Kyle's 3 other kids religiously before she hatched her plan and wanted 1 just like them and she got it and can't believe her luck. Absolute weirdigan.

Reactions: 23
Has Juan joined Twitter? I saw Pele is trending and thought oh Carron Joolie must of reconnected the WiFi, came here but no canary singing yet then 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know she really needs to posting pictures of her sprogs hair and sing like the canary like she threatened. Come on lozza do your worst geez a laugh 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see you chose a new pic.. however can you please post all the Man City team or none! Choosing 3 is not enough!!

I’d like to add that Lauryn is trying her best to fcuk all of the Man City team she’s not bullying the others by ignoring them. She’s trying.

Does this mean she’s bullying Dan by not bleeping him though 😥
Dan get a larger wallet and she’ll be there mate.
duck all of them or none at all!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
BTW @lauryn hoebag91 is defo an Amelia × Chloe × Grant collab with occasional Carron Joolie input
I hadn’t even considered Grant before but he is a really viable option. Laurynhoebag91 has slagged off every Goodman sister and we all know that Grant’s miserable #FreeGrant You can take the man out of Brighton but you can’t make the Goodman’s leave him alone 🤷‍♀️:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lauryn that you ?
You look older than 31..after a new man ? Lairen showing up on the walkers holiday
Lairen telling Annie women should stick together so she could sleep with Kyle whilst Annie’s out
Disgrace
Lauryn is todays Rebecca Loos

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She'll be posting about being kind again soon. You know she hates the truth.
At least she’ll be posting. Girrrrl, give us something😭😭😭 Anyway, she doesn’t have that much self-control. Push on for the World Cup. That thread will be a banger 🥳

She won’t have a thread for much longer if she doesn’t come through 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must have something not right about her, like anger issues when she goes full on rage and sending messages to herself calling out Annie and going mental on her stories then she goes private and says duck all. Coupled with the fact her own family and friends are unfollowing her in their droves she ll try and sort her behaviour out but the crazy will come back at some point

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.