Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lauryn hoebag91

Lauryn your son birthday is the 26 of April and you was fuckin Kyle when he was very much still with Annie you are a home wrecker unfollowed Chloe again because she ain’t about to have a join party and try cover he’s birthday again and act like he was born in may everyone is seeing though your lies babe😂🍿 watch out and watch your mouth hoe I will soon Reveal myself and you will piss yourself time ticking🤣👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

catchingup2021

Chatty Member
Cue the Daily Mail

“Man City star Kyle Walker’s ex, model and endometriosis campaigner Lauryn Goodman spotted enjoying lunch and a stroll around WAG hotspot Alderley Edge. Loving mami Lauryn ordered a Paella for herself whilst their multi national, bilingual son King Kairo Jonathan Junior Kyle Walker the second paid homage to his roots, tucking into a bowl of chips with a side of Reggae Reggae sauce. Absent father Kyle was nowhere to be seen since rekindling his romance with jealous wife Annie Kilner who refuses to let him see his son. King Kairo looked ever the sportsman’s son in a pair of Nike socks whilst Lauryn wore the same Moncler coat that was almost ruined back in January when she bravely jumped into a puddle to save a strangers child.”

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Last Thread Recap

Well done to @Rose94 on another winning Thread Title !!!
Ladies and gents it’s an unusual recap, reason being the first 10 pages were tattlers laughing about old things.

Also the last half of the thread was sharing some excellent photos of our girl.

An old pic resurfaced of a strange lady calling Lauryn, Lairen in a rant on Mrs Walker’s page so some refer to her as Lairen now.
Juan means John is Spanish so this is us referring to Kylow
So this recap is predominantly about us but I’ll start with:

Lairen;

Got a brief recognition from Ann Summers after many many many emails
  • Didn’t sing like a canary
  • Sent more dms to herself
  • Had a catch up holding her KW collar
  • Claimed an incident happened and she had to call the POLICEEEEE
  • Put her page on private claiming her posts are being used against her and she has considered deleting her account 🐷🥧
  • Explained her sisters have their own lives
  • Explained it is time she at 31 stood on her own two feet and moved our Carron’s
  • Claimed insta is her ‘JOB’ LOOOOOOOL @Jolie1988 told her to leave the jokes to us
  • Had more tans than hot dinners - she’s now more Jamaican than Kyle Walker and Kylow put together #CaribbeanSettings
  • On the scrounge for a free silk pillow from some small business
  • Didn’t do much to entertain us tbh
Juan
  • Fluent in babbling
  • Still a handsome 🍓
  • Been seen in his Gucci coat more times than he can say Pepe
  • Got some Cornrows/Braids/ half up half down style

Heidi
  • Cannot confirm or deny whereabouts - if you have any information on this obese dog please pop us a dm - She hasn’t been seen since we fat shamed her

Carron Mi Joolie

• Working hard to keep a roof over Lairen & Kylow’s head
  • Celebrating her freedom in advance

Kyle
  • Wherever Lairen isn’t

Tattlers

• Created a diet group holding themselves accountable whilst eating fudge & creme eggs
We have Jo Jo, Mrs Fox & Mrs JB I am also on a diet but I am far from an advert

• Penelope P fabulous as ever
  • The Lady Tea gave us nothing but gems
  • DisneyGirl/Rose/Matter/Project/SatC/justheretoread/BringTheTea/sosoable/Smol52/ SadStateofaffairs/BelleBoo/BlueRasb/ChocDip/Philmena/Coco/EyeofTheTiger/SoFlora/KittenFace/CatchingUp/Havinaneb/mamma/Snoopy/ItsMe/ChesireTea/point&laugh/Blairr/NobodyPutsBaby/KL/ and so many others gave us all belly laughs (too Fuckin many of ya!!)
  • RBegum disappeared and decided to reappear the last few pages, the little treacle she is
  • LucyMyers Appeared every ten pages with her one liners
  • Lenny B created an excelled wiki so if you’re new please have a look, many contributions from our lovely Tattlers
  • So many newbies joined and have made brilliant contributions thanks for having a little look 🙈and staying !!!

Before I forget Mrs Fox thinks this will be her last thread 😉

Previous Thread;

https://tattle.life/threads/lauryn-...way-from-a-public-disorder.28079/post-8978582

Welcome back to the madhouse BUCKLE UP ! 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Lauryn Goodman, jobless pump and dump caught STALKING Kyle Walker and his family.

Lauryn Goodman pictured stalking and breaking and entering Kyle Walker’s residence - pictures below

Lauryn Goodman, 31, Portslade in Brighton. Mother of Kairo WALKER. She has constantly announced that Kairo’s Dad is, Kyle WALKER. Manchester City and England football player.

Lauryn has been spotted out and about in Cheshire, looking for a new house she can’t afford herself. She usually calls the paps on herself to make her look like she’s some glamorous, rich independent Queen. But in todays article, we have EXCLUSIVE pictures of Lauryn Goodman and no they aren’t from Backgrid or SplashNews. Our great pap team weren’t called by Lauryn but happened to be at the Walkers residence at the time, captured never before seen images of Lauryn Goodman peering over their fence. Miss Goodman was at the Walkers residence for almost four hours, pacing around the estate, making fake phone calls, even getting into their garden and hanging about the pool.

Due to being scared by their ferocious stalker, The Walkers have spent £100,000 for extra high fences, hoping that will stop Lauryn watching them. A representative wrote to Kyle and Annie but they politely declined to comment.

Lauryn however turned to her 105k Instagram following, astonished and in the process of a petition ‘I can’t believe he spent £100,000 on taller fencing, I’m only 3ft1. That money should have been given to me for my Caribbean tan obsession.’

More on this story soon…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Am I missing something but what information have they provided that hasn’t already been put into these last 19 threads 😂😂😂😂
Unless you’re a day old everything has already been said
They haven’t said anything !
Great at distracting like lorraine is
Great at threatening to reveal like Lorraine

• Haha
Reactions: 33

catchingup2021

Chatty Member
She is INSANE!!!! Absolutely fucking barking mad! Quick google tells you the woman she’s tagged is a property delevoper from Prestbury! The same Prestbury that Kyle and Annie live in of course. She is one devious awful woman.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Soflora

GUESS WHAT GUYS

Saw The Walkers out on Saturday night, couldn't find Lauryn anywhere, i looked in all the bins but she was nowhere to be seen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Thread suggestion; KW made an expensive mistake slept with a witch that Chesire will hate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Why does she keep thanking Kairo for choosing her to be his mum? If he had a choice of all the women in the world, why would he pick an unemployed benefits cheat? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Popped into Lidl/Aldi earlier in the week to grab some baby wipes and saw these individual lime cheesecakes.

They are the worst thing to ever hit a supermarket shelf, ever.

Realised when I was about to eat one that the description said "indulgent cheese cake with a lemon curd filling" but the product is called a lime cheesecake.

Went full Sherlock on the ingredients list - could be either (both lemon and lime curd are mentioned) so I did the taste test.

All I got was the taste of stale biscuit and cloying cream cheese. Still no clue as to whether it's lemon or lime. It tastes of disappointment and regret.

Lauryn is the Lidl/Aldi lime cheesecake of people.
Honestly wondered where this was going and thought you were on the wrong thread 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She will never have a good following as she is far too self centred and her content is utter shite then she's tagging becky I her stories 🙈🙈. She acts like she is a big massive entitled celebrity when she is a wee nobody that everyone laughs at.

I do find it hilarious when her wee hangers on state we are jealous, if i was a jealous person I would be more likely be jealous of the kilner sisters with their looks, figures and Annie's mansion and the money they have but oh yeah I ll be jealous of that beggy skint toad begman instead 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Christ you can imagine her getting the Domino's menu through the post with offer codes on and thinking she's a major celeb and scored a huge collab.

No babe every house in the country gets one.

• Haha
Reactions: 27