Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I try not to comment on looks but Christ she really has no right to love herself as much as she does! Annie must feel so disgusted when she sees how low he sunk!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think people who are ugly on the inside, like she is, is ugly on the outside

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Shes clearly lost in court hence why shes gone private so all the bragging she posts cant be used against her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I try not to comment on looks but Christ she really has no right to love herself as much as she does! Annie must feel so disgusted when she sees how low he sunk!
The uglier girls are always the easiest to pull
You shouldโ€™ve seen the dog my ex cheated on me with - this was 13 years ago, and Iโ€™ve massively moved on since, but she was rough. She shagged most of his mates too. Thereโ€™s only so much you can do with an ugly face ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow these pics ๐Ÿ˜ณ she really is dog rough I didnโ€™t even realise

• Haha
The uglier girls are always the easiest to pull
You shouldโ€™ve seen the dog my ex cheated on me with - this was 13 years ago, and Iโ€™ve massively moved on since, but she was rough. She shagged most of his mates too. Thereโ€™s only so much you can do with an ugly face ๐Ÿ˜‚
The dog my ex cheated on me with as well, she had a really ball like body and manly look about her, she's still single to this day and I don't feel bad about speaking about her this way as she befriended me and she wanted all the stuff I had nice house, engaged, nice holidays etc. He dumped her after 3 months and she still can't get a man. It takes 2 to tango but these women are always after what other people have worked hard for. He's turned into a big fat tattie head clown as well ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and this was after I spent 2 months in hospital recovering from another op!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The dog my ex cheated on me with as well, she had a really ball like body and manly look about her, she's still single to this day and I don't feel bad about speaking about her this way as she befriended me and she wanted all the stuff I had nice house, engaged, nice holidays etc. He dumped her after 3 months and she still can't get a man. It takes 2 to tango but these women are always after what other people have worked hard for. He's turned into a big fat tattie head clown as well ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and this was after I spent 2 months in hospital recovering from another op!!
Erm, hello!!!! Are you me? Because she was also trying to be my friend! My exs friend lost his virginity to her in the next bedroom to us, and someone else she slept with out her knickers on a flag ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she is not single though and turned up at my eldest school with her daughter in tow โ˜บ Luckily she was leaving the school, but duck me ๐Ÿ˜‚ honestly, men are such dogs, which is why I really feel for Annie. Itโ€™s like looking at me 15 or so years ago. Its always the ugly guys that get the girls too. I mean, KW is hardly a looker is he ๐Ÿ‘€

ETA I have to add, that men are stupid. Especially when it comes to women flicking their eyelashes at them. Women are schemers and nasty when it comes to other womens men

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Erm, hello!!!! Are you me? Because she was also trying to be my friend! My exs friend lost his virginity to her in the next bedroom to us, and someone else she slept with out her knickers on a flag ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she is not single though and turned up at my eldest school with her daughter in tow โ˜บ Luckily she was leaving the school, but duck me ๐Ÿ˜‚ honestly, men are such dogs, which is why I really feel for Annie. Itโ€™s like looking at me 15 or so years ago. Its always the ugly guys that get the girls too. I mean, KW is hardly a looker is he ๐Ÿ‘€
Obviously happens so often, he was thinking with his dick it seems to be a trait amongst the male sex. This girl am referring to is single and living with her mum just like Lauryn lol. Don't know what my ex was doing but obv same as Kyle didn't look at the mantelpiece whilst poking the fire. Clearly ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Lauryn Goodman: Youโ€™ll never be her honey, stop trying to take my bro in lawโ€™s money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1139889
Pretending to be on the phone, hoping to get papped. These days she's more likely to get slapped.
View attachment 1139895
A memory of her serial pumping days.
View attachment 1139897
What Kyle saw the next morning.......
View attachment 1139898View attachment 1139900
Quite a difference between those two faces :unsure:

Is this what @lauryn hoebag91 meant about Kairo's hair actually being black? Like it didn't lighten from this and she just uses a filter?
Bottom 2 pics look like 2 different people

Reactions: 5
So Kyle I know I said I was infertile but I was looking for sympathy to distract people from the benefit cheating
Hope you donโ€™t mind
I know youโ€™re asleep but Iโ€™m Sure you can hear me, is it ok if we call bubba Kylie or Kyle J ?
and surname walker ? Love you Kyle
Canโ€™t wait to be your wife

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.