Lauryn Goodman #19 Annie Are You Ok? You’ve Been Hit By, You’ve Been Struck By, A Benefit Criminal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Lauren hoe bag is deffo one of Annie’s mates
I'm inclined to disagree, would any of Annie's mates have recently been around Kairo in order to know what his hair colour is? Annie may have seen photos but is she likely to have those on her and share them with her mates? Seems quite painful to me. Also, how would any of Annie's friends know what was said in Lauryn's first endo scan? Whoever it is, I reckon they know Lauryn not Annie. I'm betting on Carron Joolie myself🤣🤣🤣 She's fed up. Heidi's a bit of a dark horse too...........

See Lauryn, this is what you''ve done. We've had to resort to discussing who your #1 fan is. Wouldn't you like to know?😜

@lauryn hoebag91 When Lauryn goes to jail or Carron Joolie pulls the wifi plug for good, will you do a big reveal? Pretty please🙏😭

Previous Poll Results 😂
I reckon that Cheshire is the winner but I could be wrong 🤣

Glad I redeemed Myself Mrs JB
I’m eating Oreo Thins my ‘baby’ is 18 months it’s no longer baby weight it’s just greed !

I thought @TheLadyTea had written me off with their work last thread 😂

I think Lauryn Hoebag is Someone local to Lauryn maybe they went school together ?
I’m getting real personal vibes off them
Having said that Dan vegan wants a follow back so maybe he’s had enough ?
My brain is fried with my huge workload atm. I read this sentence and I don't even know what "written off" means 😭 😭 😭 Please explain, google is no help 😫 I hope it's a good thing🤣😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My brain is fried with my huge workload atm. I read this sentence and I don't even know what "written off" means 😭 😭 😭 Please explain, google is no help 😫 I hope it's a good thing🤣😊
was wondering where you went LOOOL you know like when someone has their car written off 😂😂😂
Finito
Smoke
Gone
#CancelledCulture

I agree I think Lauryn Hoebag is someone on Lauryns side
I believe Annie’s pals are people that like comments but don’t say a thing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
was wondering where you went LOOOL you know like when someone has their car written off 😂😂😂
Finito
Smoke
Gone
#CancelledCulture

I agree I think Lauryn Hoebag is someone on Lauryns side
I believe Annie’s pals are people that like comments but don’t say a thing 😂😂😂
I've had to impose a tattle curfew. Somedays it becomes a tattle ban 😭 Work is just piling up and I'm drowning. I wish I had the time freedom that dear old Loz has 🤣 Counting the days until Friday night.

Edit - I should mention that my time difference with you guys is at least 7 hours. So, I often make the choice between sleep and tattle. Tattle cannot be allowed to win anymore I’m afraid 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I've had to impose a tattle curfew. Somedays it becomes a tattle ban 😭 Work is just piling up and I'm drowning. I wish I had the time freedom that dear old Loz has 🤣 Counting the days until Friday night.

Edit - I should mention that my time difference with you guys is at least 7 hours. So, I often make the choice between sleep and tattle. Tattle cannot be allowed to win anymore I’m afraid 😭
I was gonna say Chris Brandis is that you 😂
Also noticed you got rid of KP from your pic are you now a goodman tattle bastard 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was gonna say Chris Brandis is that you 😂
Also noticed you got rid of KP from your pic are you now a goodman tattle bastard 😂😂😂
I've committed to Lauryn but the real reason is I was on the phone with someone and I was showing them a pic from tattle and for a second, I flashed my username. They don't know what tattle is so I'm hoping for the best but I got rid of my profile pic for a bit of anonymity just in case they search up my username 😭 😭 😭 😭 Looking for a new one, not sure I could stomach using Loz's pan face. Suggestions? 🤣 My old pic was Molly-Mae, she brought me to tattle but my babe, Lauryn made me stay❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've committed to Lauryn but the real reason is I was on the phone with someone and I was showing them a pic from tattle and for a second, I flashed my username. They don't know what tattle is so I'm hoping for the best but I got rid of my profile pic for a bit of anonymity just in case they search up my username 😭 😭 😭 😭 Looking for a new one, not sure I could stomach using Loz's pan face. Suggestions? 🤣 My old pic was Molly-Mae, she brought me to tattle but my babe, Lauryn made me stay❤
Omg I said KP I meant Molly Mae hahaha I kept thinking it was Katie Price and it wasn’t and I had clicked it so many times 🤣🤣🤣
I flashed my username once too like a twit

ummmm I think you should use Lauryns Dp ? She seems to love it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg I said KP I meant Molly Mae hahaha I kept thinking it was Katie Price and it wasn’t and I had clicked it so many times 🤣🤣🤣
I flashed my username once too like a twit

ummmm I think you should use Lauryns Dp ? She seems to love it
I've seen that pic so many times it makes me sick, that green bikini is revolting🤮 I'm going to have to give Loz a miss completely when it comes to a new pp. She didn't make the cut 🤷‍♀️

Edit - I'm so committed to Lauryn that I don't even watch the Molly Mae threads anymore, you see how she rewards me? Not even a single chirp from the canary 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chirp chirp

this is all we have today guys

These are the worst people on sm, I hate when folk post stuff alluding to their own self importance, how kind and loving they are when in reality they are passive aggressive c unts 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Do uzzzz guys not think that’s for us?
That is so for us😀🤣🤣 Lairen we don’t care
Something is better than nothing 😀🤣
Clearly what Kyle was thinking when he booked you in
Think she’s been trying to wind us up tbh and also Kyles team has put lauryn in the corner
Just in case KYLEs team missed she had Chanel trainers on for Kylow’s 1st birthday but she’s Unemployed Kyle so not sure who paid xxx
Not seen them since so maybe she gave them back to Chloe xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's totally aimed at us, but she is going to keeping shining, won't be able to miss that shiney face of hers with all the club tropicana tans she is getting. Wonder why she hasn't done any q&as lately asking herself when she is going on holiday haha bet she's fuming she has no one to go abroad with

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Itv talking about endo If I don’t see Lairen in her lingerie then I won’t be happy
She’s the ambassador for endo now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Itv talking about endo If I don’t see Lairen in her lingerie then I won’t be happy
She’s the ambassador for endo now
Why do I now have the ambassadors reception for Ferrero rocher in my head with lairen standing with a big tray giving them out wearing her granny get up and tights 😂😂😂😂. Looking for a rich man

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New to this thread, going to sit and have a read through the wiki with a cuppa. Is this the same Lauren from towie or am I getting mixed up?

Reactions: 4
New to this thread, going to sit and have a read through the wiki with a cuppa. Is this the same Lauren from towie or am I getting mixed up?
No, it’s a different one. This Loz got miraculously pregnant by THE Kyle Walker. She is also Grant Hall of Middlesbrough FCs fiancées sister

Welcome x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.