Lauryn Goodman #19 Annie Are You Ok? You’ve Been Hit By, You’ve Been Struck By, A Benefit Criminal

Who do we think Lauryn Hoebag is ?

• Paul Clare

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dan Vegan

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Carron

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • A Neighbour

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Annie’s Mate

Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Previous Fling

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Another Tattler That Can’t Stand Her

Votes: 20 19.8%
  • Juan

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Amelia/Chloe

Votes: 33 32.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last Thread Recap

Well done to @Rose94 on another winning Thread Title !!!
Ladies and gents it’s an unusual recap, reason being the first 10 pages were tattlers laughing about old things.

Also the last half of the thread was sharing some excellent photos of our girl.

An old pic resurfaced of a strange lady calling Lauryn, Lairen in a rant on Mrs Walker’s page so some refer to her as Lairen now.
Juan means John is Spanish so this is us referring to Kylow
So this recap is predominantly about us but I’ll start with:

Lairen;

Got a brief recognition from Ann Summers after many many many emails
  • Didn’t sing like a canary
  • Sent more dms to herself
  • Had a catch up holding her KW collar
  • Claimed an incident happened and she had to call the POLICEEEEE
  • Put her page on private claiming her posts are being used against her and she has considered deleting her account 🐷🥧
  • Explained her sisters have their own lives
  • Explained it is time she at 31 stood on her own two feet and moved our Carron’s
  • Claimed insta is her ‘JOB’ LOOOOOOOL @Jolie1988 told her to leave the jokes to us
  • Had more tans than hot dinners - she’s now more Jamaican than Kyle Walker and Kylow put together #CaribbeanSettings
  • On the scrounge for a free silk pillow from some small business
  • Didn’t do much to entertain us tbh
Juan
  • Fluent in babbling
  • Still a handsome 🍓
  • Been seen in his Gucci coat more times than he can say Pepe
  • Got some Cornrows/Braids/ half up half down style

Heidi
  • Cannot confirm or deny whereabouts - if you have any information on this obese dog please pop us a dm - She hasn’t been seen since we fat shamed her

Carron Mi Joolie

• Working hard to keep a roof over Lairen & Kylow’s head
  • Celebrating her freedom in advance

Kyle
  • Wherever Lairen isn’t

Tattlers

• Created a diet group holding themselves accountable whilst eating fudge & creme eggs
We have Jo Jo, Mrs Fox & Mrs JB I am also on a diet but I am far from an advert

• Penelope P fabulous as ever
  • The Lady Tea gave us nothing but gems
  • DisneyGirl/Rose/Matter/Project/SatC/justheretoread/BringTheTea/sosoable/Smol52/ SadStateofaffairs/BelleBoo/BlueRasb/ChocDip/Philmena/Coco/EyeofTheTiger/SoFlora/KittenFace/CatchingUp/Havinaneb/mamma/Snoopy/ItsMe/ChesireTea/point&laugh/Blairr/NobodyPutsBaby/KL/ and so many others gave us all belly laughs (too Fuckin many of ya!!)
  • RBegum disappeared and decided to reappear the last few pages, the little treacle she is
  • LucyMyers Appeared every ten pages with her one liners
  • Lenny B created an excelled wiki so if you’re new please have a look, many contributions from our lovely Tattlers
  • So many newbies joined and have made brilliant contributions thanks for having a little look 🙈and staying !!!

Before I forget Mrs Fox thinks this will be her last thread 😉

Previous Thread;

https://tattle.life/threads/lauryn-...way-from-a-public-disorder.28079/post-8978582

Welcome back to the madhouse BUCKLE UP ! 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Last Thread Recap

Ladies and gents it’s an unusual recap, reason being the first 10 pages were tattlers laughing about old things.

An old pic resurfaced of a strange lady calling Lauryn, Lairen in a rant on Mrs Walker’s page so some refer to her as Lairen now.

Lairen;

• Put her page on private claiming her posts are being used against her and she has considered deleting her account 🐷🥧
  • Explained it is time she at 31 stood on her own two feet and moved our Carron’s
  • Claimed insta is her ‘JOB’ LOOOOOOOL @Jolie1988 told her to leave the jokes to us
  • Had more tans than hot dinners - she’s now more Jamaican than Kyle Walker and Kylow put together #CaribbeanSettings
Juan
  • Fluent in babbling
  • Still a handsome 🍓

Heidi
  • Cannot confirm or deny whereabouts - if you have any information on this obese dog please pop us a dm - She hasn’t been seen since we fat shamed her

Carron Mi Joolie

Kyle
  • Wherever Lairen isn’t

Tattlers

• Created a diet group holding themselves accountable whilst eating fudge & creme eggs

• DisneyGirl/Rose/Matter/Project/SatC/justheretoread/BringTheTea/sosoable/Smol52/ SadStateofaffairs/BelleBoo/BlueRasb/ChocDip/Philmena/Coco/EyeofTheTiger/SoFlora/KittenFace/CatchingUp/Havinaneb/mamma/Snoopy/ItsMe/ChesireTea/point&laugh/Blairr/NobodyPutsBaby/KL/ and so many others gave us all belly laughs (too Fuckin many of ya!!)
  • RBegum disappeared and decided to reappear the last few pages, the little treacle she is
  • Lenny B created an excelled wiki so if you’re new please have a look, many contributions from our lovely Tattlers
  • So many newbies joined and have made brilliant contributions thanks for having a little look 🙈and staying !!!

Previous Thread;

https://tattle.life/threads/lauryn-...way-from-a-public-disorder.28079/post-8978582

Obviously Lauren hoebag is Carron Joolie

Also, I though about you all when I had extra cheesy pizza Thursday, McDonalds for lunch yesterday and extra cheesy Mac and cheese yesterday 😂

Think this has to be the best recap and poll (am I back in the gang?!)

Also - Kyle - wherever Lauryn isn’t 😂😂😂😂 YOU’RE MAKING ME WAKE THE BABY 😂 I have 4 kids. My pelvic floor is fucked. Please don’t make me laugh ✋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Obviously Lauren hoebag is Carron Joolie

Also, I though about you all when I had extra cheesy pizza Thursday, McDonalds for lunch yesterday and extra cheesy Mac and cheese yesterday 😂

Think this has to be the best recap and poll (am I back in the gang?!)

Also - Kyle - wherever Lauryn isn’t 😂😂😂😂 YOU’RE MAKING ME WAKE THE BABY 😂 I have 4 kids. My pelvic floor is fucked. Please don’t make me laugh ✋🏼
Glad I redeemed Myself Mrs JB
I’m eating Oreo Thins my ‘baby’ is 18 months it’s no longer baby weight it’s just greed !

I thought @TheLadyTea had written me off with their work last thread 😂

I think Lauryn Hoebag is Someone local to Lauryn maybe they went school together ?
I’m getting real personal vibes off them
Having said that Dan vegan wants a follow back so maybe he’s had enough ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks for the recap 😘😘😘

Heidi's disappeared since we fat shamed her 😂😂😂😂😂😂.

I went to the gym last night and went for a walk today, Heidi's probs well jel 😂😂😂 ma fat backsides muscles are sore and I'm hungry but stuck to the chicken breast and rocket salad 🥗 🙃

Seriously Liaren should be bleeping honoured to be getting another thread esp since she does absolutely duck all to contribute, saying that she contributes nothing to society anyway soooo. She ll crack soon, she ll miss the attention that she gets from strangers

Glad I redeemed Myself Mrs JB
I’m eating Oreo Thins my ‘baby’ is 18 months it’s no longer baby weight it’s just greed !

I thought @TheLadyTea had written me off with their work last thread 😂

I think Lauryn Hoebag is Someone local to Lauryn maybe they went school together ?
I’m getting real personal vibes off them
Having said that Dan vegan wants a follow back so maybe he’s had enough ?

Think Dan vegan has left insta probs got banned for all his 💦💦💦🍆🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks for the recap 😘😘😘

Heidi's disappeared since we fat shamed her 😂😂😂😂😂😂.

I went to the gym last night and went for a walk today, Heidi's probs well jel 😂😂😂 ma fat backsides muscles are sore and I'm hungry but stuck to the chicken breast and rocket salad 🥗 🙃

Seriously Liaren should be bleeping honoured to be getting another thread esp since she does absolutely duck all to contribute, saying that she contributes nothing to society anyway soooo. She ll crack soon, she ll miss the attention that she gets from strangers

Think Dan vegan has left insta probs got banned for all his 💦💦💦🍆🍆
My 6 year old made me race him 3 times on the way back to the shops yesterday. Got shin splints 👍🏼

Anyone else missing Loz? She’s 100% been in court the last few days

Also, where is this wiki 👀 I had a quick skim the other day, but can’t find it now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Last Thread Recap

Lairen;

Juan
  • Fluent in babbling
  • Still a handsome 🍓

Heidi

Carron Mi Joolie

Kyle
  • Wherever Lairen isn’t

Tattlers

Previous Thread;

Ffs I leave to cook dinner and there's a new thread!😅 Excellent recap there lol. She has been a boring beg lately but it's still entertaining. All of you ladies are such funny fuckers 😂😂😂
Wouldn't be without you now, ALL or NONE🤣😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wiki;

We have asked it be linked to the thread just waiting on mods to get back to us

Omg you guys kill me “ she contributes nothing”
This thread is keeping her insta career alive !
Lairen I’m gonna need more action from you this thread you’ve dangled them carrots too fukin long
Single like a canary
Where are our Spanish fukin lessons ?
We all need new Nike socks for the kids
We all wanna be cools mums too with our Nikes on

Hopefully Chloe reveals the name of baby Grant Hall Jnr because wth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
random thought but anyone else just hate the fact these lot will only reveal their babies face/name with an OK deal! infuriates me because once he's exposed we will see far to much of him chloe's baby and kairo i mean

Puma gate wasn’t even on the Wiki! 🤣 we have so much content. More than loz could dream off in a million years 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha. So much needs to be added we need a bit about her curdled milk
I need to do all her failed petitions part oh Dw this wiki will be golden
It’s still new lots to add
Stay tuned loads going on behind the scenes xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wiki;

We have asked it be linked to the thread just waiting on mods to get back to us

Omg you guys kill me “ she contributes nothing”
This thread is keeping her insta career alive !
Lairen I’m gonna need more action from you this thread you’ve dangled them carrots too fukin long
Single like a canary
Where are our Spanish fukin lessons ?
We all need new Nike socks for the kids
We all wanna be cools mums too with our Nikes on

Hopefully Chloe reveals the name of baby Grant Hall Jnr because wth
Take a bow on the wiki guys. I could never be as witty as you 😂
bleeping hilarious 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whilst we are waiting for some entertainment… I am starting back at the gym on Wednesday 😖 so had a triple helping of James Martin this weekend… hence my quietness…. Went to see his show on Saturday.. followed by his restaurant in Manchester yesterday afternoon..
I can confirm I did not see Kyle, Annie or Beggy there… but I did see James Martin in the flesh…😍😍 sorry to derail

Just giggled through the Wiki…. I love the following words razzmatazz 🤣🤣🤣 and Us tattle bastards 😁😁😁 also added Boilwash Begman as those manky sheets on the bed could do with one 😁😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
where is she?
on a train to Cheshire?
drowned in the #infinitypool?
Carron finally disconnected the WiFi??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Forgot to add to the recap that Mrs fox gave a countdown of Lairen not posting 😂

Dear Lairen, I know we moan when you post and we moan when you don’t
But listen pet we need something just a ‘Likkle’ something and we’ll do the rest

how’s Carron ? How’s Juan’s hair ? How is Heidi ? We have a support group now she’s more than welcome to join

how’s Sean ?
How’s Kyle ? Seen him via video ? SIGHHHHHH. Post a link I need some PLT leggings

DO SOMETHINGGGGGGG

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.