Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I was half-expecting to arrive here to Lozza's extensive photoshoot of Laorse's latest trip to A&E....................
Its only early I suppose, plenty of time for that

• Haha

LiarLozza

Lauren Goodger does not have powerful people putting others on government watch lists, cast spells or any such nonsense 😂
Can we not just stick to facts based on reality- there are more than enough to form a dislike for the gel.
No she does i'm not lying about this she has connections down where I live in the West Midlands. She's what you call a 'gang stalker' it has nothing to do with 'gangs' and everything to do with being stalked by people that can place you on a blacklist that work in authoritian positions i.e local authority, police or emergency services. Its called 'Organised Stalking' or 'Community Policing' its a big thing and a lot of people on Tiktok are talking about it. Theres people in my area that know this woman, I know exactly what i'm talking about she's a vicious witch and she's come after me after I wrote the truth about her in 2021 on this website that 'Jasmine' character on here that's her cousin.

Read about it here where a lady by the name Jane Clift, it happened to her and it took her 4 years to clear her name, this stuff actually ruins people: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nt-council-complaining-damaged-flowerbed.html
---
Ooh hello whats this?
She sits her behind on Telegram and Facebook talking mad 💩 about me, she doesn't know me but she knows my brother and 2 of my exs and their vile friends that spend all their days putting hexes/curses on people they dont like which is me. I don't know this woman, I don't want to know her but she's vicious believe you me, my girls and I discovered alot about what these people do.

I'm not going to weigh in too much BUT what i'm speaking of is the truth I have no vendetta against her but i'm clearing myself and putting it out there that this woman isn't the 'lovely gel' she makes out to be.

• Haha

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
You reckon she'd be in trouble if people cared enough to report her to the ASA? She's lucky most of her followers are bots. She declares maybe one in twenty gifts or things she gets cheaper because she tags them

1719071608364.png
1719071613689.png

• Haha

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
I want to put my predictions in now:
Announces bubba has some medical issue - not a real one - I’m talking some sort of made up allergy or adhd type thing. She then uses this as another excuse as to why she can’t exercise/work. She’ll post about how she’s sooo busy and tired looking after this little girl and this new “issue” will become her whole personality/social updates.
Erm. ADHD is not made up lol

• Heart

Mydog

Do these people ( mugs ) really do all this work for free ? She is always On the beg 🤦‍♀️
I think this. I know those young girls organised the lazy cow's drawers, but I can't see professionals - electricians, plumbers, etc, doing it for nothing. Who can work for free nowadays ?
Then again, maybe they do - she must get some responses otherwise she'd stop doing it.
Interesting 🤔

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Having watched The Beekeeper last night I'm thinking perhaps said "Beekeeper" would like to pay a visit to a certain other crooked con-merchant and eradicate her?

• Haha

Teresa1974

Chatty Member
Poor Larose/Labristow/LaOrse/La’Arg..
It’s nothing personal but her name really and truly is the gift that has been giving and will continue to do so. Lashame!
All the different variations are threaded through the very fabric of these Lozza posts! 😂
Why LaBristow? 😁😁

• Haha