Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LiarLozza

Gang stalking is mental health related in my experience, won’t detract from the thread but I hope you’re ok.
We all agree that our BYG isn’t a lovely woman
That's what a lot of people 'call it' but it isn't 'mental health' that's used to discredit people, I've got whole videos on this and everything I've spoken about is the truth. It's not coincidental that there's other people going through it. You guys have no idea what it's really all about, lets just say my girls and I have discovered the hidden depths of this - 'organised stalking' is just another depth that this goes into.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Yea I’m Sept 6th, cut off for below me was Sept 2nd when I was a kid so I was the oldest in the school the whole time I was there. Sadly when I first started they had mixed classes so the older kids would go up halfway thru the school year, because of the huge age gap I had made friends with all the older kids and then when they went up a year I wasn’t allowed and so lost all my friends and had to start again, my mum really tried to have me moved up but they would have it, that was infant school and I never really clicked with anyone in my year after that, I’d always got on better with older kids and adults and it just ruined my whole school experience :/ my mum always has felt bad she wasn’t able to get my up a year :(
My OH was born Sept 1st - had he been born the day before he'd have been in the same year group as me.

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Omg just bringing up terms from back in the day isn’t it?? These guys have no new content.
---
Not related but I wish I knew where those mugs that they drink out of with houses on were from. I want them so bad! #nottheonlymuginthephoto

Speaking of houses, has anyone seen Amy Childs’ new home? 😮 I bet BYG feels SICK
It’s not these ones is it

Last edited:
  • Heart

Chi4

VIP Member
So still going weekdays who has larose! Thought she was 24/7 mama no help!
They used to have a crèche at chigwell , not sure if they still do , but it was always booked up ! This was about 18 years ago now 🤦‍♀️

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I think most schools work around the hottest months so that kids aren’t stuck in classrooms in a heat wave. I mean, obviously with our current summer that’s a joke, but I think that is also why it works that way.
Instead they're in decrepit classrooms through the darkest coldest days of winter. I suppose there is no real solution to this puzzle because with northern Europe's erratic weather you never know what you'll get next

greycloud

A Sept/Oct child is the oldest in their year in the UK.
I was an August baby and always one of the youngest in my class. My oldest peers are turning 50 in September and I’m not 49 till August.
In Scotland the oldest kids are the March babies.

LiarLozza

We all know she isn’t the ‘lovely gel she makes out to be’. Hence why she has multiple threads on here and very very few ‘fans’. I just don’t think she has the intellectual capacity to do as you claim. She’s a rather simple being.
You have a lot to learn no offence but read the story about Jane Clift (organised stalking) this happened to her, when you work in that 'industry' you have access to a variety of individuals that work in positions of power i.e. police etc. She has connections down here in the West Midlands and I know that man that I was with last year knows of her, as does my brother and my ex.

As I said my girls and I discovered a lot about their groups and not everything that glitters is gold.

• Haha
  • Sad

mchops

VIP Member
There will be nothing till magistrates, fairly sure the fca will push for a crown prosecution for the main 2. She's still a witness. Lozza might be silent for a while.

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
I’m in Glasgow never heard this in my life. My wee ones started p1 at 4 there both born in september and started in august aged 4.
I’m down down south, born in 83 and turned 5 just as I started school but where I went yea we had this double intake so sept and jan, it had stopped by the time my younger brother started school about 3 years later and doesn’t happen now but was odd, caused me no end of problems tho socially as I was closer in age l/development to most of the ones that had started the Jan before, so was so upset when they all went up the following Jan and I had to make all new friends who I just didn’t click with :/

• Heart
Reactions: 5

PerfectlyOrganisedMess

I’m utterly baffled how she is paying a commercial rent? She is so lazy she can’t even advertise anything properly of with any energy and she is toxic in terms of big brands. The Yew Choob channel never appeared (too much work) and the clothing line for gyppos registered blind also fell through. How is she paying for anything??
Having never been on benefits or UC maybe someone could confirm if she would get her housing rent covered by saying she’s a single mum with no income? I highly doubt she declares any money she gets from those scam companies she promotes or her £20 income from OF.

YogaKitty444

Honest to god. Perhaps a 12 may be pushing it, it If it wasn’t for her gigantic behind I wouldn’t be surprised int he slightest to see her in a 14.
I kinda agree with this.
Not so much what size she is exactly, who knows. But I don't actually think she's as huge as she initially appears.
Take out the ridiculous arse, over filled face and awful clothes and i don't think her arms, legs, stomach etc are as big as you initially see her as being.

YogaKitty444

Any guesses what might happen on the 13th? We’re just a bunch of legal amateurs (although yung n’ bewful ones!) compared to the experienced gels on the Katie Price thread
It's just a first hearing, isn't it? So it'll be over in minutes and upgraded to Crown.