Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notredamn

VIP Member
She’s sulking about the pics big time. Also, Larose probably doesn’t have a temperature. She’ll have been hot cos it’s a been a hot day. Silly billy.

Reactions: 11

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
Can someone explain what’s happening to her arse when she straightens up after squatting with the weights bar? I’ve watched it 3 times and still none the wiser.

If that is her usual swimming pace then she’d take 2 hours to swim 60 lengths. An advanced swimmer would take 30 mins and she’s clearly not that.

Is Baby Gel the one filming then seeing as she’s a 24/7 mum, she never alone?

I do admire her for trying again with the gym, clearly the TOWIE mag money has paid for the David Lloyd membership rather than having to pose in the car park.
Howling at the car park comment 😂😂

The arse situation is caused by the surgery she has had. Her body comp won’t change now and any sort of excess weight will make her look extremely heavy as it’s essentially designed to collect massive pockets of fats in certain areas to create shape. This really is major surgery that a lot of the the TOWIE and Geordie Shore lot were casually doing at one point.

How long do we think the daily roast dinners and David Lloyd posts will last before this latest fad gets fucked off?

• Haha

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
  • Haha

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
Poor Larose/Labristow/LaOrse/La’Arg..
It’s nothing personal but her name really and truly is the gift that has been giving and will continue to do so. Lashame!
All the different variations are threaded through the very fabric of these Lozza posts! 😂
I would love a definitive list of all the names we’ve given her throughout these threads 🤣

I’m just waiting to be so bored that I collate the list myself!

• Haha

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Yeah that app is called a scam in Reddit forums. Near impossible to cash out cash. Minimum £70 cash out but that’s decades of work. And some people don’t get any more opportunities to play games aftee £50 so can never cash out.
Why is she a dodgy fucking cunt. She really doesn’t give a shit about people.
---
🐷 in pink. And she posted this awful pic of herself like that too 😂

View attachment 2955222

Who has took a saw blade to the side of her face?

• Haha

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
She'll fall back on the usual trick of women like her. Break down in tears as soon as she's asked a question she can't answer in the hope the judge will say, 'Oh you poor yung gel! Don't you worry your pretty head about this silly business. Off you go and and photoshop some pictures of yourself in a swimming costume. OK, babes?'
I think it will be her default position.
I've been on a jury where the young lady was giving evidence of an incident committed against her. She was overwhelmed and genuinely upset and cried. I didn't like to see someone upset but it actually helped us to deliver a not guilty verdict to the accused as it confirmed our suspicions about her evidence. In summary, the judiciary have seen it all and it reflects negatively on the person getting emotional with obvious exceptions where there has been a murder or serious injury inflicted on someone.

• Wow

gilly31

VIP Member
You want to read from this point onwards:
I wasnt on this thread at that time, don't think i even had the pleasure of knowing about Tattle then 😂, but hearing that for the first time but i hear 'i've got a point five, if you want?' as in he was punting gear.

Sorry i bet your all cursing me for revisiting what's already been said 😬🙈

• Haha

Chi4

VIP Member
What’s with the gym pics everyday !? 😦🤔 can’t wait to see what’s on the menu tonight !?

• Haha

ishaggedhughjackman

Lacrose's birthday is July, she's not even 3 yet. So when she starts school she will be one of the youngest. In my teaching experience, most of them do catch up in time, but it's also great when they get lots of help from at home beforehand to give them a head start once they do start. But, as you can imagine, when you're already 25% younger than some of your classmates it makes it harder especially when you don't get the support at home.
This is why i send mine to nursery even though I don't absolutely have to. he is an end of July baby and I want him to have some experience of learning before he starts school as one of the youngest. We also read a LOT at home as I think this will help. I know it's not an exact science and it's personal opinion but I really dont think that anyone is helping a summer baby when it comes to starting school if they aren't aware of this issue and at least trying to mitigate it by preparing their child for the situation to whatever extent they can. As a stay at home mum Lozza has all the time in the world to take LaPlop to events, classes, groups and even just to teach her things. Doesnt look to me like this happens much - she posts every time they go anywhere interesting (or not)and such posts are few and far between, I dont think I have ever seen a book in either of their hands, and she rarely takes her to any sort of organised group.

Reactions: 10

Laratatato

So she's not going on social media, only posting previously scheduled posts on ig. But she also schedule posted a dm conversation of replies to the first post. So scammy.

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
And to get her breasts and BBL reduced, she wanted to look more natural, like you said, eyebrows, lips, she wanted to get rid of it all. But that was around Christmas for a magazine so who knows, and she just got ‘baby tox’ for free and those lips look like she gets them done regularly, no? They always look the same