Lauren Goodger #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1431829

Blimey there's some brutal photoshopping going on there!

It's her birthday ffs, leave the poor mite alone for just one day.

If you want to change something, how about binning the godawful chav band and socks?
Yes. Her legs and 1 arm seem to have been smoothed out. Honestly, she's bloody crazy 🤪

Did anyone else hear him ask for a point 5 in the back of story 😳😳
I don't know what it means 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
everyone thinking he’s scummy for being on OF and that she should dump him and run during this time.
Am I the only one thinking she, the mega beast, is the driver in this and telling him to log on whilst she looks after the blubba, oops bubba. To earn dough to pay their rent
Which by the way, bubba is now worse than lush for words to come out of the human Blackwall tunnel

Im angry today, I’m off to eat a snickers

Reactions: 7
Yep just watched that story and he asks for a .5, which is coke, we'll I'm assuming it is as he has admitted to taking coke with Katie price. Absolute bleeping disgrace if they are on coke on their daughters birthday but doesn't surprise me. Scum of the earth

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
How lovely. OddBod ordering a .5 on his daughter's 1st Birthday. You can clearly hear him in the background. Just WOW!!!!! 😮

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Yep just watched that story and he asks for a .5, which is coke, we'll I'm assuming it is as he has admitted to taking coke with Katie price. Absolute bleeping disgrace if they are on coke on their daughters birthday but doesn't surprise me. Scum of the earth
Really!!!!! That is bleeping disgusting. They are out with their child FFS!

Reactions: 21
I mean seriously. Why would walking round a bleeping farm with your daughter on her birthday give you the flavour for a sesh. It’s Wednesday afternoon ffs! (Well it was when they posted the story.Makes you wonder how often they are on the packet doesn’t it.

Reactions: 28
Vile. Absolutely disgusting and makes me feel like a plonker for ever feeling sorry for them 😡

Reactions: 23
I wonder if he wasn’t on the phone and was actually asking Lauren not knowing she was recording. ‘You got a .5 yeah’ is what he said then he started calling Larose. We didn’t hear Him end the phone call. He was either asking Lauren what she had or was sending so voice note.

Reactions: 18
Well, I've posted the video (#270). Absolutely disgusting if you ask me and the Scrunchies were getting abuse? We were all right to be concerned. Even more so now. That baby cannot have Class A's around her. No child should. Ever. Social Services should be called. 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I wonder if he wasn’t on the phone and was actually asking Lauren not knowing she was recording. ‘You got a .5 yeah’ is what he said then he started calling Larose. We didn’t hear Him end the phone call. He was either asking Lauren what she had or was sending so voice note.

He says hello twice like he is waiting for somebody to answer on the phone. Well it sounds like it anyway

Reactions: 7
Thanks for the clarification! Ther terminology has changed since my day 😂😂😂 “point 5” never heard of it!

that’s got To be the lowest thing I’ve heard….Jesus Christ that poor kid

Reactions: 20
He is heard clearly asking for coke ( .5 ) ... on a fun day out for his daughters first birthday 😡 😡 😡 ..... does this really surprise anyone? ..... these two give a whole new meaning to the word dysfunction, which WILL be passed on to the child, any further children they have ..... she was spotted heavily pregnant behind her range rover in a car park by a member of the public SMOKING, this also happened while carrying laorse, some were commenting on the daily fail that they had seen her and she was smoking ..... behind closed doors, we have no idea if she was also continuing to drink alcohol, smoking ... and sniffing the odd line, to help with her stress while pregnant, add obesity in the mix, all a recipe for disaster ... I am not saying she did all the above ... but ` what if she did ` ... puts a whole new perspective on what happened and IF she did, she will have to live with this for the rest of her life ... I have known women while pregnant ( work ) who never gave up ` anything ` for the health of the unborn child, with dire and at times fatal consequences, and in this day and age, when we ALL know the dangers, there is NO EXCUSE

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I sincerely hope the red tops read here or are watching her stories and they pick up on it too.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.