Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

greycloud

Yea I’m Sept 6th, cut off for below me was Sept 2nd when I was a kid so I was the oldest in the school the whole time I was there. Sadly when I first started they had mixed classes so the older kids would go up halfway thru the school year, because of the huge age gap I had made friends with all the older kids and then when they went up a year I wasn’t allowed and so lost all my friends and had to start again, my mum really tried to have me moved up but they would have it, that was infant school and I never really clicked with anyone in my year after that, I’d always got on better with older kids and adults and it just ruined my whole school experience :/ my mum always has felt bad she wasn’t able to get my up a year :(
We had this in Scotland, they was 2 intakes per yeaf one in august for the jan - aug babies and one in jan for the sep-dec babies. According to my mum this stopped around thr 80s. Up here if your child is born jan or feb then they can be held back and start the following yr when they are 5.5 and most parents choose this option.

Reactions: 5

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
I've also tried finding the mug, did a product and reverse image search but so far no luck for an exact match :/

• Heart
Reactions: 5

GalGal

VIP Member
Slightly off topic but if you join David Lloyd can you go to any David Lloyd in the country or can you only use the one you join?

Reactions: 3

Chi4

VIP Member
Slightly off topic but if you join David Lloyd can you go to any David Lloyd in the country or can you only use the one you join?
I seem to remember being allowed to use the extra cost ones like chigwell only twice a year if you have a normal membership. I was a member years ago at the chigwell one but it was a lot cheaper back then !

Reactions: 2

scottisharmy

We had this in Scotland, they was 2 intakes per yeaf one in august for the jan - aug babies and one in jan for the sep-dec babies. According to my mum this stopped around thr 80s. Up here if your child is born jan or feb then they can be held back and start the following yr when they are 5.5 and most parents choose this option.
I’m in Glasgow never heard this in my life. My wee ones started p1 at 4 there both born in september and started in august aged 4.

Reactions: 2
So a mid thread recap...

1. BYG has been charged with a crime relating to financial fraud. She was so upset at the time that she posted lots of woe-is-me social media essays about it (no grammar required of course) and then promptly came off social media. Luckily, less than 2 weeks later all stress has gone and she is back to posting filtered, heavily overposed and false-advertising pictures of her blubbery body from the top of her stairs. Never fear scrunchies, presumably the woe-is-me will all reappear just in time for the court case.

2. Still very little screen time for our BYG in TOWIE. She's basically a cameo at this stage, always hiding her gut and gurning at Amy or Junaid.

3. She fell in the street following the stress of the deeply unfair charges she is now facing and had horrific injuries that she needed to tell the world about immediately. Luckily a few days later she is right as rain again. What amazing healing powers those 3 healthy juices she had 4 weeks ago must have!

4. Still no stairgate for LaOrse. But it is of course unreasonable to expect our BYG to follow safety suggestions from experts. LaOrse didnt die from her refusal to follow safe sleep practices and giving her a massive pillow and duvet at 3 months old (instead of a sleeping bag and no pillow like us awful parents out here) and she hasnt caught any of the diseases she isnt vaccinated against yet, so of course she won't die from falling down stairs.

5. Some pesky paps sold some horribly fake photos that made our BYG look fat. Luckily Scrunchies, she confirmed immediately that these photos were fake. Both she and a "friend" went on record to reassure us that she doesnt look like those real-life photos in real life. We were then treated to a reel of photos she'd taken herself with absolutely no ass-back, tits-out posing and no filtering (oh no of course not) to show us what she really looks like. I for one am very glad that she cleared that up and am livid at the paps for spending so much time photoshopping those gym car park photos to make her look bigger than she really is before they sold them and went on with their day jobs. Thank fully, BYG is now keeping up a steady stream of photos taken from the top of her stairs showing how thin and bewful is she which are not filtered, posed or otherwise doctored at all!

6. BYG went to the gym every day for 2 whole weeks. A "friend" confirmed to the media that she goes every day so that must be true. No evidence seen recently but she probably just doesnt want those pesky photoshopping paps to turn up again. I'm sure she is continuing to go daily like she always has and drinking her celery-filled smoothies as usual.

7. 0.5 has a new girlfriend. But it's just a coincidence that all the posed and filtered photos have made a return just in time for that. And the snarky meme quotes on BYG's stories over the last few weeks have of course had nothing to do with this.
Lmaoooo. Excellent. Why is Charles called 0.5?

Reactions: 1