Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just more lies, truth is, they don't need her they can lift enough tit pics from her Insta. As for not being cheap, how much to appear on a podcast, £250??? She's well into her Westbrook era.
Don't forget skanks turning work down but the only work it does these days is flogging JYY crap, advertising collagen crap shakes and conning her fan into paying money for some shady raffle or pyramid scam then shes on the beg for appearances on other people's podcasts. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
As the child of a Narcissist Mother ... with a sister who is diagnosed NPD ... I spent most of my life with people saying 'but she is your Mum' 'You only get one Mum' 'You should try harder with your sister' ... people generally don't understand the abuse you have had to tolerate because Narcs do not function on a normal level, you cannot reason with them, nothing makes sense, they enjoy making you angry or making you cry and constantly play victim, twisting the truth to smear you and seeming to be the most lovely person to strangers. I am no contact with sister, I literally play dead, no one who knows us both mentions me ... with Mum I have been no contact off and on for years, I have Fibromyalgia and even after extensive therapy I seize up with pain everytime I drive past her house ... I feel for J & P because they are at an age where they see it now and no contact is very very hard when the world tells you that you should have contact and paints you as the bad one without knowing the real he'll a narc puts you through. I have been in therapy most of my adult life because of what Mum and Sister have done to me. J&B have a long road ahead, but, like J & P (unlike me) Dad has stuck around in both cases so they have one normal parent outside the chaos who actually understands whats going on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
I can imagine if she does end up on her own she will be going round singing the Eric Carman song All By Myself at shows.

In her deluded mind she will never see that she has become a has been. She will always be the big star adored by the public, until her dying days. Her mind will not let her accept anything else.
Typical very nasty Narc 🥴

Reactions: 19
Just seen this …
So she’s talking about Andrew Chatters & Charlie Drury. The holiday to Turkey. Stayed at Chatters place. Pictures of her stoned out of her mind in back of a car with them both. Chatters is a convicted criminal. She knew this before she went to his place in Turkey, Blaming him for the mess at MM. Wrong people to cross madam. Chatters was even staying at MM when they came back from Turkey. This was the time when she fell out with Dionne.

KATIE Price's builder mate – who she's currently holidaying with – is a convicted fraudster who was sentenced to three years in prison following a string of crimes. Andrew Chatters is working on refurbishing Katie's mucky mansion in Surrey and set her up with current boyfriend Charles Drury.

Look at the state of her in this article 2018🙈💩🤮. https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9847225/katie-price-ex-con-holiday-jail-fraud/#:~:text=KATIE%20Price's%20builder%20mate%20%E2%80%93%20who,with%20current%20toyboy%20Charles%20Drury.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Haaaaaanooooooo Part 2…..no you can’t sing Skank, just stop thinking you can, this is mainly a backing vocal track with you still shouting over the top in the chorus, you don’t sing you shout, and your movement and stage presence is tragic, methinks Madam did not like the one posted last night on here, so has put this out 😁

Her fans 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2951847
helloooo fans, it’s called miming you bleeping dingbats 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
KP wouldn't ever go up to another celeb and ask for a picture, she sounds well pissed off SFP is talking about wanting to meet other celebs, what happened to her saying there's room for everyone in the business and treat people nicely on the way up etc. Short memory. Jealous. Bitter.
---
Everyone in the industry is the same as her (did you know she has lived and breathed it!!)
Remember she asked Pamela Anderson to do a photo shoot with her when she was on LW, and mentioned that she had already done one with Carmen Electra

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I know the chat has moved on a bit now, but going back to her saying she’s working in Blackpool in October. I thought I’d try find out what it was, cos there’s not that many places in Blackpool. She said she’s doing every Saturday and the only thing I can find that fits this description is another adult panto - Aladdin and his magic Ring. Running for 4 Saturdays in October. Anyone think this is what she’s referring to?

Reactions: 32
This is a based on a psychological assessment of Stalin made in 1943 quoted in ‘The war of nerves by Martin Sixsmith. I couldn’t resist posting it. I have only changed gender related references.
"....is suffering from a dangerous psychological disorder."

"A person who experiences ‘basic anxiety’ resulting from adverse emotional circumstances in early life may seek and find a rock of inner security by forming an idealized self-image, for example, as a great singer, a great beauty. Repressed self-hatred is experienced as hatred of others. The particular others on whom it is projected are likely to be those who have incurred the neurotic person’s vindictive animosity by somehow failing to affirm him as the idealized self that she mistakenly takes herself to be, a need for ‘vindictive triumph’.“

Psychology and an understanding of human behaviour has developed since 1943 but I thought this description seems to fit KP's life pretty well.

Reactions: 27
I'm absolutely livid that Skank has been given a stay of execution on the hovel that is the MM. I also have no idea how in the time I've been gone her face has deformed even further. Those lips ...what the actual duck. No amount of makeup mixed with fake tan and cement can cover the roadmap that is the witches face.

I did have a great time in London with Mr Rev. It's took me over a week to recover and I'm still bloody knackered. By the end of our break my chair felt like I was sat on a bed of nails. My own fault I did way too much. In my head I can do a lot more than I actually can.

I've spent today catching up on the threads I missed and my ears and eyes will take a long time to recover. Mr Rev can sing better than Skank and he was told by his mum from a very young age to just open and close his mouth. I can confirm this is still the case years later

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What she said ‘I don’t do magazine shoots anymore. They don’t pay enough and I’m not cheap’.
What she meant ‘No magazine wants to take my photo anymore, even when I beg and tell them I will do it for nothing’.
I'm not cheap at all, those toilet rolls I was selling on TwatTok or wherever are the biggest, most expensive, most softest toilet rolls in the world, more expensive than caviar or diamonds so there 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As the child of a Narcissist Mother ... with a sister who is diagnosed NPD ... I spent most of my life with people saying 'but she is your Mum' 'You only get one Mum' 'You should try harder with your sister' ... people generally don't understand the abuse you have had to tolerate because Narcs do not function on a normal level, you cannot reason with them, nothing makes sense, they enjoy making you angry or making you cry and constantly play victim, twisting the truth to smear you and seeming to be the most lovely person to strangers. I am no contact with sister, I literally play dead, no one who knows us both mentions me ... with Mum I have been no contact off and on for years, I have Fibromyalgia and even after extensive therapy I seize up with pain everytime I drive past her house ... I feel for J & P because they are at an age where they see it now and no contact is very very hard when the world tells you that you should have contact and paints you as the bad one without knowing the real he'll a narc puts you through. I have been in therapy most of my adult life because of what Mum and Sister have done to me. J&B have a long road ahead, but, like J & P (unlike me) Dad has stuck around in both cases so they have one normal parent outside the chaos who actually understands whats going on.

oh Tracey, it takes real strength and courage to do what you have done despite your circumstances, hope you tell yourself every day how proud you are of yourself and how you have chosen to live a different life, I wish you all the best, you deserve it 💝

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Did anyone read about a Tory MP who was made bankrupt and owed HMRC £1million ? It’s in the times today. HMRC took him to court to get him to sell his mansion- £3million worth. He wanted to stay in the home until his sons were 18 (in 2027!!) . In short, he has lost and has to sell up. Which he is going to do.

these bleeping people don’t live on the same planet as the rest of us - do they ??

oh apologies- I’ve just had a crummy day at work.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Might be krytens bag of weed, skank tapes bags under her tits because it's the only way kryten will touch it when he has to retrieve his weed when he needs a spliff. 🤣
duck I think everyone missed my joke 🤣 what’s under her Tit as in kryton is her Tit so what’s under him his bleeping handbag 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣jokes are so not funny if you have to explain them I do apologise to everyone thought I was being funny and clever with my post but obviously I’m not, but to be fair to me I got it first time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.