Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait to see all the books she's going to display on those bookshelves.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s a pretty media walk unit BUT. It doesn’t match the rest of her poundland house and she’s carrying on like she’s just fricken bought her first home and doing Reno’s to it. It’s a rented house fatty!! You’ll get kicked out soon or get bored and move back with the ghost of Jake and then what. duck she’s really screwed her failed life up hasnt she. No wonder she’s so anxious.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hope the landlord is ok with that being fitted, I bloody won’t be and make her have it removed and made good on inevitable eviction

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Hope the landlord is ok with that being fitted, I bloody won’t be and make her have it removed and made good on inevitable eviction
Given its Lozano i doubt she even asked. But the owner/landlord may stumble across her social media…. (Lozza corrected to Lozano but I like it so leaving it)

• Haha
How much would something like that actually cost? I’m guessing she’s not paying for it, Given the amount of adverts, but surely they won’t get a return on their investment having people like her and skanky advertise!

Reactions: 11
I can't believe the stuff these Essex lot spend on rental properties and WHAT they do to their rental properties.
I don't rent any more but when I did, it was an ordeal just to get permission to paint a wall! And even then, if it wasn't the same colour I had to put it back to the original before moving. There's no way I'd have been allowed to landscape gardens or do massive work inside like they all do.
These guys seem to do full renovations on properties that aren't even theirs, only to move again a year later!

Reactions: 15
I can't believe the stuff these Essex lot spend on rental properties and WHAT they do to their rental properties.
I don't rent any more but when I did, it was an ordeal just to get permission to paint a wall! And even then, if it wasn't the same colour I had to put it back to the original before moving. There's no way I'd have been allowed to landscape gardens or do massive work inside like they all do.
These guys seem to do full renovations on properties that aren't even theirs, only to move again a year later!
I don't understand it either. My friend rented and installed a shower without telling the landlord and when she moved out, had to take it all out. It's a health and safety issue. Lozza could move out of there, someone else move in, the daft thing collapses and landlord sued.
I don't even know what a media wall is. I can obviously take an educated guess, I just think Lozza would be best with no media in her life. Apart from a dictionary.

Reactions: 18
Day 14 hours down.
Day 2 I meant and 14 hours down.
Notwell.
The magic coming.
Wow it's coming.

How the Nobel Prize committee for literature has managed to overlook her for years at this point is a mystery to me

View attachment 3010837View attachment 3010838View attachment 3010839
Sorry but I wouldn't want that awful behemoth in my home (and I'm not just talking about Lozza)
---
Can't wait to see all the books she's going to display on those bookshelves.
Biff and Chip books? Laorse can give hers to Mummy when she goes onto the next stage :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The "media wall" and hideous rug couldn't look any tackier. I'm guessing the ginormous TV is LaSquareEyes' new babysitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think it's just a typo, she meant "never normally well". Ironic, given all the anti-vax, anti-medication and food scaremongering posts she shares.

• Haha
The fact that she's had all those people in working while she's knowingly sick, - then asking for a cleaner, on a Sunday nonetheless, to come over an clean the few bits the workers left, after doing all of it for free, while she's still sick!
Does her entitlement ever end? It's just one thing after another that she demands of people, what does she ever do for others?

Reactions: 31
I called it! She’s defo doing a trip to a&e at sone point today! ‘ We never ill’ 🤧😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.