Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she can’t go to court for the day because of childcare (she defo used that excuse) but managed to have a day child free for Botox, a pedicure and hair colour and extensions. I wish the judge or someone of relevance could see that and be able to say you’re attending court in person or you’ll be arrested. I really hope she gets her comeuppance
I can believe she’s allowed a video link because of ‘childcare’, an awful lot of people involved in court proceedings have children.
---
So Drury was cleared in Feb but she’s back in court in June for dodgy influencer plugs. She’s getting familiar with law courts.

Reactions: 21
Has she just posted 2 different boats within hours of one another ?

Talk about rivalling the titanic for the quickest sinking tragedy

*still a bleep
In the left hand pic she looks like a face drawn on a balloon.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Poor lad likely completely confused by our gel getting her nails done in her underpants (probably supposed to be shorts but five sizes too small and thus eaten up by her lady bits)

View attachment 3006156

Ooooh my anxiety need taking away to stop my mind.
Me need to book a pedicure.
But I dunno if I have any shorts knickers 5 sizes too small 🤔☹

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Now listen, people. Stop being so mean to her! How many of you get up at the crack of dawn, go to work where you save numerous lives a day, do a couple of hours at the food bank before going home to spend quality time with your child? Not to mention running a multi national company and manning the phones at The Samaritans. Surely she of all people is entitled to a pamper day once in a while? #Bekind. #Or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dear BIGGGGGGGGGGG lozzz ... you really izz fikkk ... I'm having a rare relaxing day today, please .... please post some more neanderthal .... nonsense, makes no bleeping sense lozzaaa talk on IG .... I finnk we all need a good laugh 😁.... every single post is comedy gold 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 .... baybi gurl, nevaa leaf ma syde .... la`bristow is having her first haircut .... so exciting 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
OMG hold the front page. Neanderthal Nellie uses a preposition. Can't wait TO show you. Must be avin gramer lesuns so she can ome skool l'il Lahaircut.
Screenshot_20240621_183615_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
IMG_7137.jpeg
IMG_7136.jpeg

This will be why Chaz doesn’t have LaBamba this weekend; so she does see her family still then and maybe one of them could’ve looked after the lil one whilst she was at court… 🤔

Reactions: 17
Imagine the state of that cream sofa after she gets up .... big sweaty blubber arse skid marks and various bodily fluids 🤢 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.