Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We never normally unwell? I beg to differ.

Absolutely exhausted. Again. I’ve never known anyone be so exhausted from doing so little.

And now begging for a cleaner! I’m sure you’ll be inundated Lauren, after declaring how sick you are. What cleaner is going to come round to your germ ridden pit to clean your chavvy rug for free If you and LaA&E have apparently got flu?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm a cleaner. It's a shame I'm up north as I'd love to spend this beautiful sunny day serving the lazy, entitled cow.
Location is a witch. I guess I'll just have to sit in my lovely garden, slugging chilled white wine, surrounded by my loved ones and lament on an opportunity missed.
Damn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ironically I’d imagine at BYGs age she is probably vaccinated from childhood, barring the Covid vaccine as obviously she has cracked it that it was designed by Bill Gates to add 5g trackers in everyone for the great reset 🙄 Sadly La’getmeoutofhere probably hasn’t had any shots because sunlight and vitamins is the way forward 🙄🙄
No one tell BYG that breastfeeding will pass on her antibodies to the baby so she may have inadvertently given her some protection. It must be difficult to be so absolutely brain dead and yet so ill. Ironic isn’t it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My OH has picked up this lurgy - I'm not taking him to A&E though :) - even if he is dying from Man Flu!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There has to be a scam going on with this company surely. I get giving freebies to “influencers” who may get you sales growth, but who follows Lauren or KP and goes yeh wow love that unit, going to order that.
These two are particularly known for having dirty houses, needing cleaners, buying from cheap fake china. The last thing I’d want associated with my business is an engrossment from either of them. I’d be very worried if I was the landlord, there’s electrics and all sorts going in, if this hasn’t been checked and signed off properly and there’s any fire or issues the landlords could be at fault. Also, doesn’t she live in a tiny place, these units seem massive?!
What actually annoys me is she’s so worried about this rented place and how to get it looking all Essex chav, how about worrying about making an actual income (paid in money not microwaves) and save your money and you know, by a stable, permanent home for your daughter??!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m utterly baffled how she is paying a commercial rent? She is so lazy she can’t even advertise anything properly of with any energy and she is toxic in terms of big brands. The Yew Choob channel never appeared (too much work) and the clothing line for gyppos registered blind also fell through. How is she paying for anything??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m utterly baffled how she is paying a commercial rent? She is so lazy she can’t even advertise anything properly of with any energy and she is toxic in terms of big brands. The Yew Choob channel never appeared (too much work) and the clothing line for gyppos registered blind also fell through. How is she paying for anything??
Having never been on benefits or UC maybe someone could confirm if she would get her housing rent covered by saying she’s a single mum with no income? I highly doubt she declares any money she gets from those scam companies she promotes or her £20 income from OF.

Reactions: 5
Ironically I’d imagine at BYGs age she is probably vaccinated from childhood, barring the Covid vaccine as obviously she has cracked it that it was designed by Bill Gates to add 5g trackers in everyone for the great reset 🙄 Sadly La’getmeoutofhere probably hasn’t had any shots because sunlight and vitamins is the way forward 🙄🙄
No one tell BYG that breastfeeding will pass on her antibodies to the baby so she may have inadvertently given her some protection. It must be difficult to be so absolutely brain dead and yet so ill. Ironic isn’t it 😂
There is no way BYG breastfed that baby in the way she claimed. Combo fed maybe, some breastfeeding. No judgement, feed your baby how you want but she made out she was this exclusive breastfeeding Mother Earth goddess and you just know she wasn’t. Lying Lozza at her finest. The pics she used to post Laalwayssick’s head was always in a weird place and just no where near a nipple. Mind you, with her botched body maybe her nipples are under her arms pits now.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There is no way BYG breastfed that baby in the way she claimed. Combo fed maybe, some breastfeeding. No judgement, feed your baby how you want but she made out she was this exclusive breastfeeding Mother Earth goddess and you just know she wasn’t. Lying Lozza at her finest. The pics she used to post Laalwayssick’s head was always in a weird place and just no where near a nipple. Mind you, with her botched body maybe her nipples are under her arms pits now.
Excuse me, her nipples are brown and very front facing thank you very much 🤣🤣

I still can’t believe she actually answered that on one of her Q&As while wallowing in the pool at that place all the zlebs go to

• Haha
  • Sick
It’ll be the profits from the sunglass empire 🕶

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How much would something like that actually cost? I’m guessing she’s not paying for it, Given the amount of adverts, but surely they won’t get a return on their investment having people like her and skanky advertise!
A good couple of grand with fitting. I was lucky as Mr Crazy is in the building trade and had one of his mates fit ours. It's completely pointless having work done to a rental property full stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She Baffa award winning Towie legend, make comeback, have famous footballers in DMs, you got money pay for only flange? Me show you for cash
ETA- I have no idea how she has any money either!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s out and about today

Guys I hate to say this, but she’s not actually that big IRL. Her BBL is ridiculous, very obviously fake. But the rest of her is average, I’d say a size 12/14 maybe.
Her lips do look really awful though, almost saggy.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
The lady spreads her legs and takes pics and rubs her nipples online. We’ve seen the pics. All filtered pictures. The last laughs on her…she can rub her nipples online and get paid her wages for the week and she’s away laughing!! I mean she said she would never expose herself like this but she became desperate and she’s to lazy to try harder to be a better person for her daughter. No issues with this work but when your in the public eye you have think about your family who are also now exposed to your saggy tits and fatty vagina pics.
These idiots think they’re paying for a s14 chick from her pictures. If they knew what she really looked like I don’t think they would be paying to see her. But it’s easy money for her.

Reactions: 8
It’s disgraceful that she’s still throwing money away on rent when she could easily have bought a nice house when she had plenty of money! 💴

Reactions: 14
She’s out and about today

Guys I hate to say this, but she’s not actually that big IRL. Her BBL is ridiculous, very obviously fake. But the rest of her is average, I’d say a size 12/14 maybe.
Her lips do look really awful though, almost saggy.
No way is she a 12-14 👀 that's not even big but she's bigger than that

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.