Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest to god. Perhaps a 12 may be pushing it, it If it wasn’t for her gigantic behind I wouldn’t be surprised int he slightest to see her in a 14.
I kinda agree with this.
Not so much what size she is exactly, who knows. But I don't actually think she's as huge as she initially appears.
Take out the ridiculous arse, over filled face and awful clothes and i don't think her arms, legs, stomach etc are as big as you initially see her as being.

Reactions: 5
This witch and her kid are always ill.How can she lie and say they're never ill.Also how is she banging a rented house about,making media walls and tit?
1000015712.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s out and about today

Guys I hate to say this, but she’s not actually that big IRL. Her BBL is ridiculous, very obviously fake. But the rest of her is average, I’d say a size 12/14 maybe.
Her lips do look really awful though, almost saggy.
🤣🤣 her jumble stain sale of doom will beg to differ. Those polyester, jersey, ill fitting tents were advertised on her depop as 18-24

12-14 maybe…. in foot size

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Guys I hate to say this, but she’s not actually that big IRL. Her BBL is ridiculous, very obviously fake. But the rest of her is average, I’d say a size 12/14 maybe.
But she acts like she’s a size 8. She looks like a ball becuSe of her arse and tits. The rest don’t even show.
---
David Chigwell seems to be the only place she’s ever been near a pool these last few years. She must be fuming she can’t get fifted a trip overseas. LaNopassport probably hasn’t even seen a plane and is nearly four/five??

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
This witch and her kid are always ill.How can she lie and say they're never ill.Also how is she banging a rented house about,making media walls and tit?
View attachment 3012480
She can’t remember her lies. She often says they/she are ill when it’s most likely not true. She pretends they are unwell for attention but then thinks that being sickly makes her look less perfect so says in the next breath that they are ‘never’ ill…🤡
---
I kinda agree with this.
Not so much what size she is exactly, who knows. But I don't actually think she's as huge as she initially appears.
Take out the ridiculous arse, over filled face and awful clothes and i don't think her arms, legs, stomach etc are as big as you initially see her as being.
Yeah she deffo looks bigger than she is cos of her unusual proportions

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I did think she looked this size in that pic of her on her sofa tbh which confused me as she looks humongous in every other pic. Maybe bc she was sitting on her space hopper arse

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She can’t remember her lies. She often says they/she are ill when it’s most likely not true. She pretends they are unwell for attention but then thinks that being sickly makes her look less perfect so says in the next breath that they are ‘never’ ill…🤡
---

Yeah she deffo looks bigger than she is cos of her unusual proportions
200% this. She bullshits about being sick to get out of doing tit and then when she’s actually sick she forgets she’s already cried wolf every other week. She couldn’t even make the effort to go to Europe for her so called best friends wedding. Selfish

Reactions: 17
Christmas tree all over again… she has a luxurious car that she gets cleaned every other week, why doesn’t she step foot into it and drive to a shop and get blinds herself instead of begging? Is she that cheap and desperate for handouts?

1719219537712.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Christmas tree all over again… she has a luxurious car that she gets cleaned every other week, why doesn’t she step foot into it and drive to a shop and get blinds herself instead of begging? Is she that cheap and desperate for handouts?

View attachment 3013822
330AM!😂
Apart from showing her tits off at every opportunity on filtered to duck pictures, can this oaf do anything but scrounge and grift?
Get off your humongous arse you sod and get a real job and pay your way you great lazy sloth!

The only one being let down massively her is your daughter!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If your daughter is waking at that time surely your priority over everything is buying a cheap black out blind!
---
It's really quite incredible how often these zlebs are 'let down' at the 11th hour...
I think the companies realise it’s a waste of money too!

View attachment 3013822
I do wonder about the sort of idiot that thinks "Ooooh what a great idea to give that grifting PoS stuff for nothing!"

Does the twit not know that B&Q or such places are where you go to BUY such items - you give them MONEY and you take the the things home with you!
Its very simple you big fat lazy old bag Lozza!!!

• Haha
I imagine all these companies “let her down” when after conversing with her on IG and trying to decipher her Gorilla speak they realise she wants their services for nothing a badly worded IG post on her stories and they tell her they’re not interested.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.