Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No company has let her down, it’s all part of the freeloaders plan. play the victim card to get sympathy then bonus points throw in a line about a kid and wait for someone to take the bait.

Just don’t understand why any reputable business would want to be associated with Lozza.

And even more to the point she’ll be moving within a year and doing all these begs again.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Christmas tree all over again… she has a luxurious car that she gets cleaned every other week, why doesn’t she step foot into it and drive to a shop and get blinds herself instead of begging? Is she that cheap and desperate for handouts?

View attachment 3013822
It doesn’t make a difference if they’re temporary or screwed in. And if it’s too bright for your daughter why don’t u take that phone you do so much editing on and type in “blinds near me” or “blind Essex”. Or measure the window and you know, order some. Companies now do easy for (which I bought) so no drilling or anything required. If any company offers to do this we really should pile on to them and say “seeing as you support people who sit on their arse all day, please be assured I will never be giving your company any of my well earned cash, seeing as you clearly just up your prices for hard working people to give these lazy grifters freebies. O, and it won’t help u sell anymore as she influences nothing! Next time if you really want to hbd out freebies there are many well deserving members of the community who could use it!”

Reactions: 23
I wish somebody would ask her which company has let her down, she's such a Beggy Mitchell, she will have the house organizers women over soon 🤣. I didn't know the sun was out at 3.30am? You can buy those blinds you can put up yourself no drilling etc, she just cannot be arsed to get the tape measure out if she has one.

Reactions: 26
No company has let her down, it’s all part of the freeloaders plan. play the victim card to get sympathy then bonus points throw in a line about a kid and wait for someone to take the bait.

Just don’t understand why any reputable business would want to be associated with Lozza.

And even more to the point she’ll be moving within a year and doing all these begs again.
Oh goody! Another jumble sale of doom
---
I'm mystified that someone who claims to 'not watch tele' needs a duck-off massive *media wall*
That'll be to watch reruns of that Towie crap featuring herself.

Reactions: 12
Absolutely agree..name and shame them. Consumer legislation exists for this purpose, so you dont lose your hard earned cash to cowboys! But we all know no hard earned cash changed hands..nor was there ever a blind company who let her down!
Sun didnt rise until 4:39 today in Essex according to Time and Date, something else is waking her daughter! Cannot get over the laziness, entitlement and general uselessness of this one!

Attachments

Reactions: 18
She just started following some company CD blinds. So they were prob the idiots who called to help. What idiots !!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just get on Amazon, next day delivery, bobs your uncle. That’s how us normal folk operate 🙄
Exactly. If she was that caring mother and concerned she would have seen the weather forecast last week and acted on it then!! Instead more focussed on filtering her stuoid insta pics. The highlight of her day is filtering and posting “sexy” pics for insta.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
If your on holiday or absolutely desperate most window with water and stick foil up to block out the light!! Am sure she’s got that in the house!!

Reactions: 7
If you’re this bewful ‘n soff you can’t possibly be expected to order, pay and install blinds?! She’s only human gels, begging for walk in closets, landscapers, blow dries, cleaners, media walls… when would she have time to go on Amazon?

1719267745776.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
If you’re this bewful ‘n soff you can’t possibly be expected to order, pay and install blinds?! She’s only human gels, begging for walk in closets, landscapers, blow dries, cleaners, media walls… when would she have time to go on Amazon?

View attachment 3015268
Thought she was grifting not that long ago to get the eyebrows lasered off? It would go a long way in making her actually look more soff.

Reactions: 7
And to get her breasts and BBL reduced, she wanted to look more natural, like you said, eyebrows, lips, she wanted to get rid of it all. But that was around Christmas for a magazine so who knows, and she just got ‘baby tox’ for free and those lips look like she gets them done regularly, no? They always look the same

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.