Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those eyebrows are strange - I did a double - take. And the lips, jeez.
I don't really have any eyebrows. I overplucked them in the 80s, and I have my mother's lips ( thin top but fullish bottom). Sometimes I look in the mirror and think christ - but I'm not soft and bewful like our BYG. More rough n ready.
But, my god, I'd rather look like me than some cartoon character.
Plus, I actually have a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Those eyebrows are strange - I did a double - take. And the lips, jeez.
I don't really have any eyebrows. I overplucked them in the 80s, and I have my mother's lips ( thin top but fullish bottom). Sometimes I look in the mirror and think christ - but I'm not soft and bewful like our BYG. More rough n ready.
But, my god, I'd rather look like me than some cartoon character.
Plus, I actually have a life.
I think she had her eyebrows tattooed like that so she’s stuck with them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those Venetian blinds in the birthday video for Chaz don't look temporary at all? They actually look quite nice and dimming?

Reactions: 8
.5 has deleted the picture he had with his GF which prob means they’ve broken up and he’s been “moping” around last few weeks so that prob explains it. Probs explains why fatty has started acknowledging him in posts now too. She’s probably all excited and planing her wedding again 🙄.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
No words! 🥴😂
Did she, no she didn’t, I think she just compared herself to Britney Spears, the Britney who has sold over 150million records across the world, done a residency in Vegas where she was paid £100s of thousands a night and is quite literally one of the world best selling pop artists. So yes Lauren, I can see how the paps problem is relatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No words! 🥴😂
Comparing herself to Britney Spears beats everything haha.

Britney probably is 122lbs. Don't think our BYG is anywhere near that.
Britney looks good at her size and really shouldn't lose weight. BYG? hmmm
Britney saying she is 'betrayed' by paps showing cellulite on her legs. BYG's cellulite can be seen through the tight clothes she wears.
Britney's net worth in 2021 $60million. BYG's net worth 60p.
Britney selling 150 million records worldwide. BYG selling 20 microwaves in Essex.
Yeh Britney sounds JUST like you Loz! How deluded can she get???

I will agree with one part of Britney's statement as a comparison with BYG's life: 'Not one person will believe me'. Yep Loz, NO ONE believes you look like your filtered pics!

This is like comparing Kerry K's selfish life and 'work' on Oily Flaps with the lifelong, selfless, humanitarian work Mother Teresa did in India and in 3rd world countries.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I saw that Britney post before Lozzas sad little posts and I just thought I bet she’ll compare herself or something and lo and behold…! This is hilarious 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.