Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus the amount of illness in that house! I’d imagine bubbagel with be following soon too! I sense a trip to the ospital, post for the gram and then moaning like duck about how exhausted she is!
It's all the chemicals in the face, body, hair, nails, Turkish rug I'd bet and the low immunity being a sloth byg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You reckon she'd be in trouble if people cared enough to report her to the ASA? She's lucky most of her followers are bots. She declares maybe one in twenty gifts or things she gets cheaper because she tags them

1719071608364.png
1719071613689.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What does ‘day 14 hours down’ mean?
🤣🤣🤣 We need a BYG dictionary. Also The Magic Coming.
Dearie me.
---
Seriously, is anyone on here interested in anyone else's fireplace ?
If my sister said, Come and see my new fireplace, I'd be saying, You're ok, I'll meet you in Wetherspoons in an hour.
She fascinates me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Day 1, 4 hours down I reckon. But she's bleeping illiterate, so who knows?
But wait! She's posted it on the SECOND day, not Day 1. And she's posted it round 2pm, so maybe she's referring to 14 hours into the day? Has our gel joined the forces?! I was born in Essix innit, but I was made on countless tanning beds, hair salons and back offices of dentists. I feel so much safer already!

• Haha
You reckon she'd be in trouble if people cared enough to report her to the ASA? She's lucky most of her followers are bots. She declares maybe one in twenty gifts or things she gets cheaper because she tags them

View attachment 3010395View attachment 3010396
I am reporting her. She takes the piss. Hopefully they will do something.

Why are the company even putting a media wall in a rented property ffs? I hope the landlord sells and kicks her out.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why the duck would you want a 6ft fish tank sizes fire place? Under a massive tv too. A chippy and a plasterer doing well out of idiots.

• Haha
Why the duck would you want a 6ft fish tank sizes fire place? Under a massive tv too. A chippy and a plasterer doing well out of idiots.
It's the new chav fad. It'll be taken back out in a year. She's the 'numba won inflooenser'. When people with taste (aka tattlers) see those home decor monstrosities, were so horrified she influences us to definitely not do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What does ‘day 14 hours down’ mean?
I read it as day 14 to start with. I mean if that’s all they’ve done in 2 weeks they need sacking 😂 But then again I realised how illiterate BYG is and how she never uses punctuation, so it lichrally could mean anything 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Day 14 hours down.
Day 2 I meant and 14 hours down.
Notwell.
The magic coming.
Wow it's coming.

How the Nobel Prize committee for literature has managed to overlook her for years at this point is a mystery to me

1719084845028.png
1719084849023.png
1719084854337.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.