Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Momohawk

Does Lauren think the sun and its UV rays only exist in summer? What an absolutely dumb c***. I would laugh were it not for the fact that there are equally thick people who follow her and could buy into her ridiculous theories.

As for the not paying 50/50 on rent...
I bet the 50/50 on rent is the Housing Benefit part (now called Universal Credit) and they will only pay a certain amount of housing costs. So the 50/50 refers to all of us tax payers paying towards her rent haha.

Seeing as I have a brain tumour and I'm going for another scan in 10 days to see if my latest round of chemo has been effective, I formally would like to invite Lozzer to the Christie Cancer Hospital (Manchester) with me. It has an enormous, world renowned Cancer Research department. So she can impart her knowledge to them, and they can forget about their wasted university years achieving doctorates, their many other university degrees and qualifications and for once in their lives listen to the well founded knowledge of the superior intellect and mastermind brain of BYG (who would struggle to pass the Year 2 Sats for 6 and 7 year olds.)
Maybe, whilst she's there pushing my wheelchair to the ward, we could call on the children's cancer wards and see if we can locate any kids who have sadly succumbed to skin cancer through using sunscreen. I'm sure all their parents would LOVE to hear how they've caused their child's skin cancer by swathing their young bodies in sunscreen....
Then we could while the hours away and swap mumma and bubba stories about how I went back to work when my son was 9 months old, how exhausting it is to work full time and juggle family life and pay for everything myself through my hard earned wages (whilst undergoing 6 weeks of daily radiotherapy before starting chemo).
Probably BYG would use this event to explain how she's burnt 783645 calories pushing me around and how she's dropped 2 stone from leaving the car due to the strenuous effort of pushing me around.
(Sorry this ignorance BOILS MY PISS- not going on about it for sympathy but from a very personal perspective, Hub died from cancer aged 41, and have lost several others to cancer too).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

Clickbait

VIP Member
I know this isn't a rave thread but I do just feel so sorry for her. I had a stillborn almost 9 years ago. My life completely changed. I've never been or felt remotely close to normal since. Probably look it on the outside but been in and out of therapy for 9 years and still nowhere near where I'd like to be. I've had a child since (thank god) but that anxiety that you will loose them too never leaves. Her posts this week about her poorly daughter have really hit hard. I get it. I'm fortunate I have a close, loving and understanding family. She doesn't seem to have anyone. It's sad.
I’m so sorry about what happened to you. I don’t disagree what happened to BYG was tragic and she will never get over it. But the idea that she doesn’t have anyone is more of her chosen narrative to garner sympathy.

She has a mother, 4 sisters, a brother, a dad and a stepmother. She has at various times been close to them as evidenced on social media - they’ve babysat, she’s been to their house for meals, she’s done magazine articles with them, IG posts wishing happy birthday etc. She also has a number of close friends like Lisa her hairdresser who are on hand to help her move at the drop of the hat. She praises them, thanks them, calls them her bestie and then 2 days later posts passive aggressive quotes and claims she is all alone and no one ever offers her help or support.

So either she’s fallen out with them, or they know she does this for sympathy/distraction and don’t take it personally.

Unfortunately BYG plays the baby loss card when she’s had ‘real life’ photos published in the press - she says this is bullying of a vulnerable woman - or she claims Larose is unwell when something she doesn’t like is in the press - her ex in court. It’s all calculated. She’s been saying in a number of interviews that she wants to set up a charity or work closely with one that helps women with baby loss. She will continue saying that but will do absolutely nothing about it.

Does she have the time to do it? Yes. Does she have a platform. Yes. Is she too lazy to actually do anything? Yes. Her only token effort was a walk for the Lullaby Trust that she set a target of £10k for and managed miraculously to raise £800, miraculous because she put zero effort into promoting the walk (didn’t even post a link on her IG account) and did it several days late.

The other thing that tends to annoy regular posters is the fact people want to give her slack for doing morally questionable things because she has lost her baby. You can suffer a loss and not:

• take money to encourage young girls to take up sex work,
• promote her own sex work on a page she also shares half-dressed photos of her daughter,
• pose with her sick daughter so that half of the screen is her tits hanging out (then follow it up with her OF link) therefore sexualising her daughter,
• share embarrassing and personal health information about her daughter which will remain online forever purely to appear like the world’s greatest mother,
• take money to promote dodgy financial investments run by people who have no clue what they’re doing that loses the investors their money. Obviously she has form for this as she was caught not only stating she never tries the products she claims to use for weight loss (skinny coffee) but also being happy to promote something with cyanide in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I hope there is a courtroom sketch of big gal, I will literally die happy to see that chubbster immortalised in pastels 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57

ishaggedhughjackman

So a mid thread recap...

1. BYG has been charged with a crime relating to financial fraud. She was so upset at the time that she posted lots of woe-is-me social media essays about it (no grammar required of course) and then promptly came off social media. Luckily, less than 2 weeks later all stress has gone and she is back to posting filtered, heavily overposed and false-advertising pictures of her blubbery body from the top of her stairs. Never fear scrunchies, presumably the woe-is-me will all reappear just in time for the court case.

2. Still very little screen time for our BYG in TOWIE. She's basically a cameo at this stage, always hiding her gut and gurning at Amy or Junaid.

3. She fell in the street following the stress of the deeply unfair charges she is now facing and had horrific injuries that she needed to tell the world about immediately. Luckily a few days later she is right as rain again. What amazing healing powers those 3 healthy juices she had 4 weeks ago must have!

4. Still no stairgate for LaOrse. But it is of course unreasonable to expect our BYG to follow safety suggestions from experts. LaOrse didnt die from her refusal to follow safe sleep practices and giving her a massive pillow and duvet at 3 months old (instead of a sleeping bag and no pillow like us awful parents out here) and she hasnt caught any of the diseases she isnt vaccinated against yet, so of course she won't die from falling down stairs.

5. Some pesky paps sold some horribly fake photos that made our BYG look fat. Luckily Scrunchies, she confirmed immediately that these photos were fake. Both she and a "friend" went on record to reassure us that she doesnt look like those real-life photos in real life. We were then treated to a reel of photos she'd taken herself with absolutely no ass-back, tits-out posing and no filtering (oh no of course not) to show us what she really looks like. I for one am very glad that she cleared that up and am livid at the paps for spending so much time photoshopping those gym car park photos to make her look bigger than she really is before they sold them and went on with their day jobs. Thank fully, BYG is now keeping up a steady stream of photos taken from the top of her stairs showing how thin and bewful is she which are not filtered, posed or otherwise doctored at all!

6. BYG went to the gym every day for 2 whole weeks. A "friend" confirmed to the media that she goes every day so that must be true. No evidence seen recently but she probably just doesnt want those pesky photoshopping paps to turn up again. I'm sure she is continuing to go daily like she always has and drinking her celery-filled smoothies as usual.

7. 0.5 has a new girlfriend. But it's just a coincidence that all the posed and filtered photos have made a return just in time for that. And the snarky meme quotes on BYG's stories over the last few weeks have of course had nothing to do with this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
What gets me is that she ‘knows’ LaNeverPoorly hasn’t been ill since September 2023 (not counting when she went hospital for her toliet issue). I may be on my own here but I couldn’t tell you when my kids were last ill, certainly not specifically. I may know it was a few weeks/months ago but couldn’t provide a specific month. It seems really strange to me. I appreciate those with certain issues need monitoring with a diary etc but it’s odd. I appreciate she is probably more aware of these things since Lorena passed but she was like this before. It’s like she sees it as a flex that her child is never poorly but makes a song and dance about it every time she is.
It also really grinds my gears when she acts like the only single parent out there. I have 2 primary school age kids, work full time, their dad barely acknowledges they exist. I find it difficult at times but we crack on and do what we can to raise our kids alone. Mine are thriving and I put that down to me having a positive mindset and attitude. We are not victims, we are simply a one parent family making our way through life

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Kilo005

Chatty Member
Weird how all these “I haven’t had a chance to grieve” and “I’ve been in an accident” and the “LaHelpMe” is so poorly” posts have appeared all at the same time as the LAUREN GOODGER HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH SCAMMING PEOPLE news articles have come to light. Make of that what you will….

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She can’t use grieving mother forever. Yes it’s a tragedy and I’m sure she will never get over it. But she wasn’t focused on her grief when she focused on financial fraud….or when posting for her onlyfans….or for cam girls…
You’ve been caught out for fraud, you’ve been pictured as you look and not how you pretend to look/lie with fake images. You can’t keep using mental health/being vulnerable when it doesn’t go in your favour, but be fine when acting in such a foul way.
And how many strangers did it take to pick her up out of the road (hope their backs are ok)?Why couldn’t she just stand up?! She fell over….wasn't crushed in a car or hit by a car! 7 wounds 😂 grazes….you’ve got cuts and grazes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

BBee

I know this isn't a rave thread but I do just feel so sorry for her. I had a stillborn almost 9 years ago. My life completely changed. I've never been or felt remotely close to normal since. Probably look it on the outside but been in and out of therapy for 9 years and still nowhere near where I'd like to be. I've had a child since (thank god) but that anxiety that you will loose them too never leaves. Her posts this week about her poorly daughter have really hit hard. I get it. I'm fortunate I have a close, loving and understanding family. She doesn't seem to have anyone. It's sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Eureka

VIP Member
I think she's seen the pics in the DM and she's having a pity party. And she's throwing in Lorena again for sympathy. She's such a cunt.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

ishaggedhughjackman

Well slap me with a spoon and call me Nigel.

I didnt see this coming. I was totally wrong about this week's pity party - now we know what the issue was and it wasn't actually the DM pictures - that just gave her a good excuse to start the "woe is me" posts.

Thank fuck someone in the FCA had the balls to follow this through. Being charged by the police and given a court date isn't something that just happens - it takes a lot of investigation, planning and evidence. If the FCA has taken this on then they think they have a good case against these people. And we aren't talking about a bog standard government department like the CPS here... these are the big boys. These are the people who investigate financial fraud and who prosecute bankers for things like the HBOS scandal etc.

Agreed with the above that she will now start the Skanky-esque process of trying to avoid court. But this isn't HMRC or a bunch of creditors or even a normal court process. This also isnt just about her - there are multiple defendants who can't all play the same cards. And she's playing with the big boys here. Even if she can dodge court due to MH or similar, I think there is a good chance they'd seek to try her in her absence or to obtain a warrant for her to attend a second time round. Mental health alone isnt going to cut it here.

She won't get prison - she has no previous, she won't have made enough money from this and she has a small child. But I think there could be a fine and a confiscation order for amounts made from these ads. Maybe even a suspended if they think she knew the actual details of the scam - but I think that's unlikely... she never researches the stuff she advertises and I doubt she really knew the details of the scam. The bigger issue for her is the publicity. No business in their right mind will touch her with a barge pole for some time now unless they want to be associated with what is essentially fraud. Her advertising income streams are now in major jeopardy and when you couple the recent fat pics with these allegations, she looks like a total disaster area. I would also be surprised if ITV want her back on TOWIE while this is ongoing...

Unless she starts seeking a "going straight" or "overhauling my life" show/column etc ASAP I think this could finally be the nail in the coffin for her public life.

Reactions: 42