Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to change my mind, I love the skateboard one but the more I look at the guess who one, the more I laugh.
Bowing down to @Clickbait and @Pombear22, this has got to be the best category so far!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Only person I know whose forehead texture/wrinkles are pointing upwards, the texture of her skin also is completely distorted, especially on and around her nose

323534717_155653116883114_5360730389921156203_n-jpg-1284×2282-.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Disgusting witch wearing fur. You don't look like that you utter Beast so give it up and grow up ffs. Also fur looks better on the actual animal. 🤬

323534717_155653116883114_5360730389921156203_n.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Wearing real fur again!!!! 🤬🤬🤬
And knowing her taste for cheap tat, it's probably some poor Chinese cat!

To quote her from an article "... I hadn't realised how inhumanely these animals are killed for fur, leather, skin etc.", well you sure do now! And yet you still wear them!

article-2115757-123170A6000005DC-872_634x779.jpg
600-LaurenGoodgerSkinsAd-1170x887.jpg

Found some good ones looking for the pic:

NINTCHDBPICT000463678168.jpg
lauren-goodger-for-her-lg-beauty-brand-0.jpg
lauren-goodger-for-her-lg-beauty-brand-1-jpg-1200×1669-.png
00&crop=1_1&signature=nNSB0BS7QclnDo5d-Ad38acclW8=.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
And knowing her taste for cheap tat, it's probably some poor Chinese cat!

To quote her from an article "... I hadn't realised how inhumanely these animals are killed for fur, leather, skin etc.", well you sure do now! And yet you still wear them!

View attachment 1854059View attachment 1854060

Found some good ones looking for the pic:

View attachment 1854086View attachment 1854087View attachment 1854076View attachment 1854088
Two words: Butch. harsh.

definitely not soft pretty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
When she finally reappears this thread will burst in to life with a vengeance.
The reason for her vanishing surely will be self evident?
It's either going to be the worst surgery in the country, or the return of Charlie, or another random love of her life?
Has she married ghostyJake?
Has she set up a bib making business in partnership with LaMuckyface?

If nothing else she will run out of things to sell in the jumbly of doom.

Do something Laureen.
We'll club together for sweetcorn for you.
A new scrunchie?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When she finally reappears this thread will burst in to life with a vengeance.
The reason for her vanishing surely will be self evident?
It's either going to be the worst surgery in the country, or the return of Charlie, or another random love of her life?
Has she married ghostyJake?
Has she set up a bib making business in partnership with LaMuckyface?

If nothing else she will run out of things to sell in the jumbly of doom.

Do something Laureen.
We'll club together for sweetcorn for you.
A new scrunchie?
My guess is neck lift and lipo, possibly new tit implants, they only last so long and hers are about 9 years old? Big fat Loz when you read here, which we know you and Krusty do, you are scum for wearing real fur! That animal that was butchered for your blubber disguise was more beautiful than you will ever be! 🤬

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Maybe she will release some new shots from a shoot for OF. Hopefully more like these.

Screenshot_20230104_034909_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230104_034948_Chrome.jpg

I know I've posted them before, but Loz is known to post years old photos too.

How can we forget the bath of Doom

Screenshot_20230104_035011_Chrome.jpg

Also @Clickbait I totally forgot how effing funny you are, I know you have a mini but please come back with your roundups soon, when Loz actually gets out of her pit to post more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Morning Scrunchies - it’s Day 5 of the BYG Awards 2022. I’m sure you know the drill by now but just in case you don’t, I have selected some categories for you to pick your favourite from.

To vote you simply click on the corresponding reaction emoji to that shown in the image depicting the nominated item/event.

This has been a difficult one to collate because today you are voting on your Favourite @Pom Bear Artwork of 2022

View attachment 1852903

Legendary Scrunchie Pom has been delighting us with their artwork for a long time and is always on hand for a cheeky request or to surprise us with their own creations. It has been hard to choose 4 to pick from so I’ve used a combination of most liked and personal favourites to whittle it down.

👍🏻 - Guess Who using the many faces of our BYG.
❤- Not featuring our BYG but my personal fave showing Chunky Chaz.5 on a skateboard. This was created from a comment I made on a photo from an OK shoot which was discussed in thread #58 (https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-...horse-freezing-in-the-pool.29521/post-9610126). You might need to look back for the context if you don’t remember it.
😂 - Pom’s more accurate depiction of the advert that should have gone with her randomly selling a wedding dress.
😮 - BYG had yet another beauty treatment (Loz they’re still not working!) posing with what looked like a toilet seat behind her head. Pom magicked this up for us.

Big thank you to @Pom Bear for all the time you put in to making us laugh over the year. I know you are in demand from a number of other threads but I secretly hope this is your favourite 😘
@Clickbait
This has really cheered me up after an awful day 😀😀😊😊💖❤💕💕 Thank you for the lovely surprise, I had a big smile and my eyes lit up seeing this, thanks again Love from Pom 😊💖❤🥰💖💖💖🤗😘 xxxx.
For me it was hard to chose so I went for the toilet seat one lol 😄😄
Bookmarked this off you it's made me smile so much 😀❤❤❤🤗💕😊😘 xxxx

Back later tonight to catch up 😀 xxx

Resizer_16728691850013.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Thank you 😊❤🤗🥰😄😘 xx.
Looool at LaFedupoftheBobbleonmiHead 😄😄😄❤
That's an idea,I give it a go 😀😘 xx..

View attachment 1852713

View attachment 1852714

Looool 😄😄😄🤭 xx Thank you very much 😊❤🥰💕🤗💖😀😘 xxx That's great to hear how much it made you laugh and how you have it as a new profile pic esp as I didn't think I did very well with the pics ❤💖 Sorry to hear on your keyboard though 😊😘 xx
Pom you are a new year superstar. Thanks for this.

I think it works better than the Avatar. Even with your fabulous skills I think trying to make Loz into a long, slender, elegant creature would make Bill gates' best IT geeks blow a gasket (and not in the way they might need to use a tissue).
Happy New Pom Year xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
For once the illiterate buffoons are correct, as she has so many faces she really IS 'women'.
Someone needs to ask her on twitter why she’s a sz 12 in her pics but selling Krusty thongs in size 22 😜 she must be desperate advertising the beef 🥩 🥩 curtains on there as you can’t delete comments! 🥳😜😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.