Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loz is destined to be one of those middle aged ladies fanny flashing on one of those niche satellite tv channels.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
These blokes must be pretty desperate and have a fat fetish

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So if 23 have signd up that's about 800 pound made. Absolute fools, the may aswell be wanking over a cartoon. Might have to check the fappening and see what's being said

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So if 23 have signd up that's about 800 pound made. Absolute fools, the may aswell be wanking over a cartoon. Might have to check the fappening and see what's being said
Nah she’s got 40% off now so 30USD X 23 less 20% fees (I think it’s 20). So just under £500. Easy money but doubt it’ll be recurring after they see her content. Plus the one off pictures they pay to see her fatty flaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bet she’s been taking pics of her beef curtains all night to flog on there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Bet she’s been taking pics of her beef curtains all night to flog on there.
I can just imagine her right now photoshopping her beef flaps and trotters so they look presentable. Will definitely need a lot of work done.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How bad is it that I desperately want to see her OF content… I’m so ashamed, but after having concurred kiwi knob thanks to you all, I feel ready! It would be such a laugh I bet

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A great effort as always Pom. Problem is Avatars are long, tall, slender and graceful. The opposite of our dear Loz. Now if she had taken LaFedupoftheBobbleonmiHead to see a children's film like Shrek, I'm sure Princess Loziona would be much easier to do............
Thank you 😊❤🤗🥰😄😘 xx.
Looool at LaFedupoftheBobbleonmiHead 😄😄😄❤
That's an idea,I give it a go 😀😘 xx..

Resizer_16728000919383.jpg

Resizer_16728000848841.jpg

POM!!! I have just spat my tea out all over my damn keyboard!!! I let out a genuine belly laugh, this is absolutely fantastic. 10/10 should be in a museum somewhere.
Looool 😄😄😄🤭 xx Thank you very much 😊❤🥰💕🤗💖😀😘 xxx That's great to hear how much it made you laugh and how you have it as a new profile pic esp as I didn't think I did very well with the pics ❤💖 Sorry to hear on your keyboard though 😊😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
How bad is it that I desperately want to see her OF content… I’m so ashamed, but after having concurred kiwi knob thanks to you all, I feel ready! It would be such a laugh I bet
Get yourself STRAIGHT to confession!! 10 hail Marys & 20 million Our fathers!!

You do not want to desecrate your eyeballs with Laurens hideous going ons!!

BLESS YOU MY CHILD! YOU'RE FORGIVEN! (Behave though cos I won't bless you again!)

Thank you 😊❤🤗🥰😄😘 xx.
Looool at LaFedupoftheBobbleonmiHead 😄😄😄❤
That's an idea,I give it a go 😀😘 xx..

View attachment 1852713

View attachment 1852714

Looool 😄😄😄🤭 xx Thank you very much 😊❤🥰💕🤗💖😀😘 xxx That's great to hear how much it made you laugh and how you have it as a new profile pic esp as I didn't think I did very well with the pics ❤💖 Sorry to hear on your keyboard though 😊😘 xx
Not being funny girls but we are in a cost of living crisis & simply can't afford to spit my wine out! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Morning Scrunchies - it’s Day 5 of the BYG Awards 2022. I’m sure you know the drill by now but just in case you don’t, I have selected some categories for you to pick your favourite from.

To vote you simply click on the corresponding reaction emoji to that shown in the image depicting the nominated item/event.

This has been a difficult one to collate because today you are voting on your Favourite @Pom Bear Artwork of 2022

6F10846F-5E36-40E9-9B20-8313397F9C42.jpeg

Legendary Scrunchie Pom has been delighting us with their artwork for a long time and is always on hand for a cheeky request or to surprise us with their own creations. It has been hard to choose 4 to pick from so I’ve used a combination of most liked and personal favourites to whittle it down.

👍🏻 - Guess Who using the many faces of our BYG.
❤- Not featuring our BYG but my personal fave showing Chunky Chaz.5 on a skateboard. This was created from a comment I made on a photo from an OK shoot which was discussed in thread #58 (https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-...horse-freezing-in-the-pool.29521/post-9610126). You might need to look back for the context if you don’t remember it.
😂 - Pom’s more accurate depiction of the advert that should have gone with her randomly selling a wedding dress.
😮 - BYG had yet another beauty treatment (Loz they’re still not working!) posing with what looked like a toilet seat behind her head. Pom magicked this up for us.

Big thank you to @Pom Bear for all the time you put in to making us laugh over the year. I know you are in demand from a number of other threads but I secretly hope this is your favourite 😘

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 105
Still can't get the thought of that size 22 fong out of my head 😄
If it wasnt for the fact of the thought it's been in her wafty crack it would make a good hammock..if it can hold lozs heavy arse I'm sure it could be strapped to 2 trees for a family of 4 to hammock the day away in..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Morning Scrunchies - it’s Day 5 of the BYG Awards 2022. I’m sure you know the drill by now but just in case you don’t, I have selected some categories for you to pick your favourite from.

To vote you simply click on the corresponding reaction emoji to that shown in the image depicting the nominated item/event.

This has been a difficult one to collate because today you are voting on your Favourite @Pom Bear Artwork of 2022

View attachment 1852903

Legendary Scrunchie Pom has been delighting us with their artwork for a long time and is always on hand for a cheeky request or to surprise us with their own creations. It has been hard to choose 4 to pick from so I’ve used a combination of most liked and personal favourites to whittle it down.

❤- Not featuring our BYG but my personal fave showing Chunky Chaz.5 on a skateboard. This was created from a comment I made on a photo from an OK shoot which was discussed in thread #58 (https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-...horse-freezing-in-the-pool.29521/post-9610126). You might need to look back for the context if you don’t remember it.
😂 - Pom’s more accurate depiction of the advert that should have gone with her randomly selling a wedding dress.
😮 - BYG had yet another beauty treatment (Loz they’re still not working!) posing with what looked like a toilet seat behind her head. Pom magicked this up for us.

Big thank you to @Pom Bear for all the time you put in to making us laugh over the year. I know you are in demand from a number of other threads but I secretly hope this is your favourite 😘
How did you narrow it down to 4??? These are absolute gold, how did I miss the wedding dress one :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1852903

So so hard to choose, I LOVE all of them. But it has to be half (.5??) of Chaz on a skateboard. BEWFUL

• Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 1852903

Brilliant has to be the Guess Who for me. The many faces of BYG 😂😂

Thank you as always @Clickbait and @Pombear22 ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The Guess Who one is just so clever, and perfectly done.

Howay BYG, we need some activity from you and LaWhere'smyfanclub.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.