Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It surely must frighten the tit out of her that she has no reputable way to make money for her and Lasotherby’s other than selling off her tat! I have no problem with anyone making money on OF, but if you’re going to do it put some effort into it! If she admitted she was larger she could make new content - some folk prefer a larger lady!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It surely must frighten the tit out of her that she has no reputable way to make money for her and Lasotherby’s other than selling off her tat! I have no problem with anyone making money on OF, but if you’re going to do it put some effort into it! If she admitted she was larger she could make new content - some folk prefer a larger lady!
She must be so jealous of all her ex colleagues and friends who have made successful lives and all she does is go backwards every year.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Its been wedged up that massive crack! :sick: ..... my goodness, she's soo bleeping revolting in every way, absolutely ZERO redeeming qualities 🤮 Zilch .... Also I cant believe pervs are paying her 140 quid to show her nips, and fat fanny, when you can google stunning, naked women online for FREE 🤔 ... why the duck are these people paying BIGGGG guurl???? ..... makes no sense to me 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Pom can you make a BYG’s new years wish come true and turn her into an avatar 🤣🤣🤣
BE561726-9175-4DA9-A6B2-461407D41BD1.png

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Clothes maybe but this "outfit" says used underwear to me. Do people really buy second hand stuff that's been up someone elses *rse? I would imagine this thong would have had a long journey.................in and out.
Maybe it’s a bloke who will buy it to sniff the crotch area 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Its been wedged up that massive crack! :sick: ..... my goodness, she's soo bleeping revolting in every way, absolutely ZERO redeeming qualities 🤮 Zilch .... Also I cant believe pervs are paying her 140 quid to show her nips, and fat fanny, when you can google stunning, naked women online for FREE 🤔 ... why the duck are these people paying BIGGGG guurl???? ..... makes no sense to me 🤷‍♀️
That arse is vile! 🤢 to think she paid for it to look like that & is proud as punch with her ‘bubble butt’.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hang on.
LaMisswhippy ate all that bloody ice-cream?!
Please say she didn't.

Wow.
And I'm hopefully wrong but it looks like the ice-cream on her face, especially her nose, is deliberately placed.
And a filthy top again.
And quite possibly a filtered smile.

Give it a rest Loz.
Hope you cleaned the table before you left.
As if.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It baffles me how the Daily Mail can make a story out of such a non-story, and publish it, fake pics and all, with a straight face.
Imagine spending thousands on a journalism degree at university to end up writing articles about BYG, the GC, Love Islanders etc. With the same sayings regurgitated in every article. Surely publicists are paying for the stories about these nonentities to be featured ?!

Reactions: 18
Day 4 of the BYG Awards 2022 and this might be the hardest category yet!

To vote you simply click on the corresponding reaction emoji to that shown in the image depicting the nominated item/event.

Today you are voting on Our BYG’s biggest whopper* of the year

07CF1416-E648-4A7D-B07A-814F388ABE12.jpeg

*Not talking about a Burger King one 😂

As we know our BYG has only a passing relationship with the truth and this year she’s been quite extraordinary in fibbing (needlessly) or bending the truth. Which was her biggest and best?

👍🏻 - Announcing she was starting her own YouTube channel, setting it up, promoting it, saying she had filmed for it, making up some nonsense about having no WiFi and then still having no content months later.
❤ - In a Q&A on Instagram where she asks herself questions, this is the genuine answer she gives…
😂 - Despite selling all but the kitchen sink (that was too blocked by Chaz.5) on her jumble sale of doom she tries to make out she has the money to go to Selfridges to buy herself Cartier jewellery for her birthday. This episode spawned the phrase Fartier. Around the same time she started promoting a fake designer goods brand - coincidence?
😮 - Lets her bots followers know that the filler shed is being painted to be open for business as part of her home refurbishment but moves out shortly afterwards to commune with the spirit of dearly departed Jake in the flat she once shared with him in Chigwell.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.