Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day 4 of the BYG Awards 2022 and this might be the hardest category yet!

To vote you simply click on the corresponding reaction emoji to that shown in the image depicting the nominated item/event.

Today you are voting on Our BYG’s biggest whopper* of the year
My favourite category so far from our BYP - Beautiful, Yung Pinocchio.

Really appreciating the effort of these awards @Clickbait, especially with a mini Clicky in tow. These awards are just the tonic for January Blues, they have me laughing daily ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
New, unseen content and 'personal requests'. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Her life scares the tit out of me she’s on the wrong side of 30, a child and no reputable way of making an income other than flashing her fanny to all and sundry for a few quid here and there. I couldn’t sleep at night for worry if that was my future. Fast forward 10 years and it’s likely going to look like Katie prices right now, Shambles!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Her life scares the tit out of me she’s on the wrong side of 30, a child and no reputable way of making an income other than flashing her fanny to all and sundry for a few quid here and there. I couldn’t sleep at night for worry if that was my future. Fast forward 10 years and it’s likely going to look like Katie prices right now, Shambles!!!
She a ball, she thinks she will bounce back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Totally agree! 💯 £715 rent per week plus added bills, food, car etc. Where is the money coming from? Madness!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Day 4 of the BYG Awards 2022 and this might be the hardest category yet!

To vote you simply click on the corresponding reaction emoji to that shown in the image depicting the nominated item/event.

Today you are voting on Our BYG’s biggest whopper* of the year

View attachment 1850321

*Not talking about a Burger King one 😂

As we know our BYG has only a passing relationship with the truth and this year she’s been quite extraordinary in fibbing (needlessly) or bending the truth. Which was her biggest and best?

👍🏻 - Announcing she was starting her own YouTube channel, setting it up, promoting it, saying she had filmed for it, making up some nonsense about having no WiFi and then still having no content months later.
❤ - In a Q&A on Instagram where she asks herself questions, this is the genuine answer she gives…
😂 - Despite selling all but the kitchen sink (that was too blocked by Chaz.5) on her jumble sale of doom she tries to make out she has the money to go to Selfridges to buy herself Cartier jewellery for her birthday. This episode spawned the phrase Fartier. Around the same time she started promoting a fake designer goods brand - coincidence?
😮 - Lets her bots followers know that the filler shed is being painted to be open for business as part of her home refurbishment but moves out shortly afterwards to commune with the spirit of dearly departed Jake in the flat she once shared with him in Chigwell.
Oh Clicky, these polls are truly spoiling us, Thank You, Luv from The Krusties 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She must be so jealous of all her ex colleagues and friends who have made successful lives and all she does is go backwards every year.
shes such a lazy entitled lump, it will all be everyone/things elses fault...no insight at all

Reactions: 15
I’d have picked the soft n pretty nomination but the way she made herself sound even more of a complete twit, in the vlogging bollocks post really pushes the envelope. Absolute thicko

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Really appreciating the effort of these awards @Clickbait, especially with a mini Clicky in tow. These awards are just the tonic for January Blues, they have me laughing daily ❤

Echoing this. Thank you @Clickbait ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
For a second I was entertaining the idea of her making so much money to afford a 3k apartment and everything by somehow owning or working with the fake goods account she keeps peddling. Because there is no way she makes enough from OnlyPan(faces) and irregular pap shots to support herself. But then I thought, what would she be doing that qualifies as work someone would be willing to pay her for? Accounting? Shipping? Checking with the manufacturers? Money laundering? Taking the photos? I can't picture in any of these functions?

Is she collecting royalties from TOWIE still airing occasionally? She'd need 200 OF subscribers to earn 6000 per month, which I assume is what she spends, do you think it's realistic for her to have 200 subscribers? I just don't understand how she generates money...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Back the (food) truck up! Has she got a new babbygurl? Laperfectlystraighthair doesn't need this!! #itsowasgifted

probably thinks added keenwar means she can give it to her on a tray at the Toby!

1672769608653.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For damaged hair? The gel isn't even two!? It's what happens when you take your baby to the hair salon weekly because you can't be arsed to wash and blow dry your own hair, must be all the second-hand heat and spray lol

Reactions: 22
Back the (food) truck up! Has she got a new babbygurl? Laperfectlystraighthair doesn't need this!! #itsowasgifted

probably thinks added keenwar means she can give it to her on a tray at the Toby!

View attachment 1851434
Clearly gifted months ago you daft beast and still plugging it. ASA reported and everybody continue to report the grifting bleep too. Also the ironing #notanad as well because it clearly was an ad!! #beastofchigwellgrifter

She posted curly hair products recently too I think?
ASA reported!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s been on OF all day. LaTVAddict must be wondering why her mother keeps bending over the sink and taking pictures of her arse hole all day. Hopefully the wee mites first sentence isn’t “wow that’s the biggest one I’ve ever seen”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.