Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t cope with the fact she hasn’t turned the pram around! Poor Larose is trying to look round the side! Done my bleeping head in!
Me too, bleeping seeing her muvvas grim face on every walk must fully depress her , no wonder her reactions to things has been delayed as she’s only been allowed see Jabba’s melting face!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
A bit behind but those trotters ain’t no size 4 🤣

and the video of her winking 😉 BYG grow the fook up lol. This is what 18 old influencers do 🤦‍♀️

Bloody hell I am very behind !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's got to be this one from @JakeM a while back it got 113 likes!
Thread title suggestion:

Microwave seller, split with her fella, size 8 forever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
charlotte dawsons new thread title made me LOL……
‘the chav in the hat wants to sell us her tat’

these two could be related 🤣
Vile piece of tit dawson is. she is the diarrhoea of the bottom feeders. A putrid, vile skank. She makes Lauren look like a classy goddess!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Me too, bleeping seeing her muvvas grim face on every walk must fully depress her , no wonder her reactions to things has been delayed as she’s only been allowed see Jabba’s melting face!
I feel so sorry for the poor girl, my baby has wanted to be front facing in her pram since 6 months old she loves looking at everything around her and waving at people and pointing to everything. It’s how they learn ffs! Larose is such a sweet little girl I feel so sorry for her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's got to be this one from @JakeM a while back it got 113 likes!
Thread title suggestion:

Microwave seller, split with her fella, size 8 forever
This is my fave - but maybe could add in crouching lozza hidden gut at the end. Make it a 2 for the price of 1 thread title 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
her clothes are hideous cheap and nasty looking. She has no sense of style and all look so dirty. Who are these people buying them ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow that white suit WOW how does something even get THAT creased????? Barr the creases that surely u just out right would not post... She hasn't even bothered to display the trousers. Did she sell the iron maybe???? Must have.
Our BYG won’t know how to iron, everything is Lycra… stretched to oblivion

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg I just tried BYG’s favourite filter. I gained … A forehead, Michael Jackson nose, chiselled jawline and a scream chin. I lost…. 20 years, all my wrinkles, and my bunions. I’m officially a yung gel. Lablessedgenetically will thank me one day 😎
I did it too and I was transformed into a BYG at the touch of a button …🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly, who the duck is buying this CRAP ... Its fit for the bin, you can buy new, with no creases, make up stains, for less than she's asking 🤷‍♀️ .... who are these loons 🤨
Nothing presented well- so slovenly & thrown together (though not surprised at all!) Can just imagine the state of her place. No wonder why she was on the beg in the past for that lady to come & sort through her wardrobes & drawers again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.