Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im born and bred in London, in 54yrs I have never heard of the London Borough of ` My My ` had a cousin who lived in Essex, where BIGGGGG lozzzz used to live, the old place ( saw her twice in the wild, at petrol station, was not a pleasant experience ) .... again, never heard of it :unsure:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Afternoon scrunchies!

I'm having a bit of a weird BYG-esque situation in real life with one of my friends. To make a long story short, I have a good friend of mine who is a larger lady. (Size 24/26) Weight doesn't matter to me as a person, but it's very obvious that she's a lot bigger than me. I'm a 14/16 now having worked my ass off and gone from an 18/20 at my biggest (and trying to get down to a 10/12, but comfort eating after a breakup has not been good for me at all...) and I have a cute red casual shirt that is mega oversized. If anyone shops on PLT, they'll know the oversized shirts are really roomy. This friend and I went to a show about a week ago and she was watching me get ready and choose an outfit. This shirt is in a size 14 but is mega oversized and I tossed it on the bed and chose something else. She grabbed it, saying she liked it and tried it on. It did fit her... Just about. The arms looked really tight and the buttons were nowhere near closure, but she was so happy. She kept saying "I can fit in a size 14!" I didn't want to tell her the shirt is super oversized so I let her borrow it. Now, since this incident, she has been telling everyone that she can fit in my clothes. She even hugged me today and said "It's so nice to have a friend the same size as me."

Since then, I bought a jacket from a designer brand which now does a range of plus sizes. I debated getting the 14 but chose the 16 as I prefer my coats a little more roomy for layering. I wore it around her the other day and she was looking at me up and down. I asked her if she wanted to try it on and she said "No, that coat looks nice on you so it'll definitely fit me for sure." I insisted she tried it on but she refused and ordered it... In a 16... When she is a size 24. This morning, she called me and told me she was annoyed the coat didn't fit and that I should have let her try mine on before she ordered it. I gently told her I did try and let her try it on and she got in a huff with me, saying it looked plenty big enough on me and that since the shirt fit her, the coat should have as well. I told her I didn't know what to say and suggested she tried a bigger size.

I have bitten my tongue completely, but it is slightly irking me that she is going around telling our friends that we can share clothes. She is so happy though because obviously, she can't fit in any of our other friend's clothing. (Our group goes from a tiny size 6, size 10/12, size 16 and size 20.) Do I say something? I really don't want to feed into her delusions as I am worried about her health as she smokes heavily and coughs like a trooper. She is very lazy and doesn't want to walk anywhere, to the point that after the show, I suggested a bar which was an 8-minute walk away and she wanted to get a bloody uber. Now, I'm a lazy cow at the best of times, but Jesus, even I am not that lazy. I love her to pieces and have managed to get her to go for evening dog walks every now and then and she even told me she'd start the gym with me. I just... Don't want to hurt her feelings.

This whole situation made me wonder if our BYG maybe buys super stretchy clothing in smaller sizes and then claims she's that size. We all saw the posts she made about the size M sports clothes, which I'm assuming are around a size 10? 12 maybe? Which is definitely not the size of our beefy girl. I wonder if maybe she too had a friend who let her borrow something stretchy or bodycon that she managed to squeeze herself into and now she thinks she's a svelte, petite girl.

Anyway. I'm rambling like crazy and supposed to be working, but I just had to vent! Has anyone had a similar situation?
I am a big girl myself (20) albeit not a delusional one. Your friend isn’t harming anyone with her comments about dress sizes and I’m sure that anyone with eyes can see that you are not in fact the same size. Maybe she doesn’t want to walk to the bar because she might get hot and fluttered and she doesn’t want that, when she is dressed up for a night out? Definitely keep dragging her out on as many dog walks as you can. Walking is great exercise and she won’t injure herself doing it. You sound like a kind friend, just bite your tongue ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20221028_133928_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221028_133955_Instagram.jpg

I'm not sure if it's the same one. This is the one Larose had. It's slightly different I think.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly, who the duck is buying this CRAP ... Its fit for the bin .... you can buy new, with no creases, make up stains, for less than she's asking 🤷‍♀️ .... Who are these loons 🤨
If I buy the mustard dress do you think she would throw that squirty bottle of mayo in too for free, I love mustard and mayo but not together 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So poor Lanogarden will now be stuck inside, why would you move back to a place thata more exornsive and no garden??

• Sad
Reactions: 11
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
how do you create a thread ? do you have to be a member for a while ?
I think anyone can suggest them, however I'm not creative enough to come up with one 😂

So if she's moved back to her old place is it advertised as furnished?? Must be if she's sold everything.

Edit...sorry that second paragraph wasn't meant to go as a reply to your message.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m absolutely screaming over here 🤣🤣 We weren’t treated to just one terrible wink, there were multiple.
Poor BYG, lacking in all skills including winking. I’ve watched it enough time it’s probably trending & she can’t fully close one eye without the other half closing.
Brilliant. That’s my year made

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Omfg the Jake post she's put on. Literally publicly banging on about her relationship with a now dead man because he can't respond to say it's all bullshit and that the relationship was toxic.
God knows what crap she will spout about MW when he kicks the bucket 🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Omfg the Jake post she's put on. Literally publicly banging on about her relationship with a now dead man because he can't respond to say it's all bullshit and that the relationship was toxic.
God knows what crap she will spout about MW when he kicks the bucket 🤯
she is a psycho hose beast.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.