Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think someone mentioned something about the whole situation with Chaz.5 and how there hasn't been a trial yet so comments aren't allowed for that reason? Not 100% sure.
That was me, that's 100% the reason it was the same. When KP and her fella were going through similar allegations. She'll just be happy she's getting her face in the DM and noone can be mean to her!

Reactions: 8
Reactions: 12
charlotte dawsons new thread title made me LOL……
‘the chav in the hat wants to sell us her tat’

these two could be related 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
thread title.
This time next year….
she’ll still be selling microwaves.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
LaRoastie is actually adorable. Do we all remember when BYG posted her phone wallpaper to her story? (The photo of Lorena) she was so beautiful too. She has two gorgeous girls, albeit it one is watching over her big sister, and she still posts this heavily edited s*** and edits Larose… it’s mind boggling. Just feel so sad for that little girl tbh, appears to have such a boring life and I’d hope I’m wrong, with a mother who cares more about spending hours editing selfies :(
I hate Lauren posting pictures of Larose (particularly the ones of her in the bath or semi-naked and mixing that content in with her sleazy OnlyFans Bat-Signalling, but, I've said that numerous times now).

Yet, the picture of Larose pointing, wide-eyed and excited at the pumpkin patch really thrilled me. It warms my heart to see a little one all happy.

Lauren is still a cast iron bleep, though. Try and make more of those moments with your child, with HER at the centre of it, not you bleeping gurning and pretending you're something you're not. Fat Loz is so selfish and self-interested it makes me wonder why she even contemplated having kids.

As for Kirk, I think he's bluffing and not willing to give anything away, hence the "tell me what you think" comment. He's probably hopped on the publicity / rumour bandwagon for a while and maybe decided he's not keen on it continuing. It's hardly as if he's getting connected with an A-lister.

Reactions: 22
I honestly can’t cope with the fact she hasn’t turned the pram around! Poor Larose is trying to look round the side! Done my bleeping head in!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
What annoys me is when she’s papped in the wild there are no pics of her interacting or smiling or talking to Lapaparzzishot, she seems to walk for ages either on the phone or staring into blank space but when the backgrid organized shots come out she’s interacting and fussing over Lalefttoherown like she’s a good mother.
No books with LaWhatabook in any pics. I hope she’s not ignored when no one or camera is not around. Sadly I think she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion : Lauren Goodger #77

Last thready the teddy of LaNeddy was sold by filtered heady, with microwaves from the sheddy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thread title nomination:
Crouching Big Loz, hidden gut!
can’t remember who said it but it’s genius!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I tried this filter yesterday after seeing our BYGs photos and literally gasped at it.

I went from a haggard mum of a newborn and a toddler to a pointy-nosed, sharp-chinned alien in the blink of an eye. It even put eyelashes on for me.

The amount of mirrors in her house she must know what she actually looks like. And she must not like what she sees. I don't think I've ever seen an unfiltered photo that she has posted herself

Reactions: 11
I tried this filter yesterday after seeing our BYGs photos and literally gasped at it.

I went from a haggard mum of a newborn and a toddler to a pointy-nosed, sharp-chinned alien in the blink of an eye. It even put eyelashes on for me.

The amount of mirrors in her house she must know what she actually looks like. And she must not like what she sees. I don't think I've ever seen an unfiltered photo that she has posted herself
But but but!!
Lozza's mirrors are all unused.
Got to be true, she says so!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.