Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't there a photo ages ago where you could see into a room /cupboard and the floor was covered in piles of clothes?
Maybe around when that daft sap came to tidy lanowtleft's clothes.

Nothing presented well- so slovenly & thrown together (though not surprised at all!) Can just imagine the state of her place. No wonder why she was on the beg in the past for that lady to come & sort through her wardrobes & drawers again.
Oops, I was typing as you posted. Snap!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly, who the duck is buying this CRAP ... Its fit for the bin .... you can buy new, with no creases, make up stains, for less than she's asking 🤷‍♀️ .... Who are these loons 🤨
Especially trousers. Wouldn't want anything that had been anywhere near her gusset :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Has this dopey bint not realised that by ironing this junk she might be able to sell a bit more of it? I guess her BEG for an ironing person did not bring any results?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She def had this out so not brand new as I remember seeing it but maybe Lachickendinnner took one look and threw it back at her 😂

Come and get your angle wings; collation asap!

View attachment 1684691

It just gets worse, with every post! .... I cringe inside at her IG, she has ZERO self awareness 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Lozza's place must have looked bewful and stylish.

Angle wings, the giant stained settee thing with bolsters and curvy add ons, the tatty silver foil side cupboards, the mirrored 'coffee table' that's far too high to be a coffee table, the giant mirror collection.

All that combined with her desperation to find a man, any man/boy, and the borkness of lying around in her not-skimpy-skimpies all day.

She’s a pound shop Hugh Heffner.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has this dopey bint not realised that by ironing this junk she might be able to sell a bit more of it? I guess her BEG for an ironing person did not bring any results?
Wasn’t she looking before for an assistant aka unpaid skivvy? Can you imagine the sights you’d see & what that cretin would expect you to do?!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Angle wings, £200. You buy from supermarket, but these angle wings are very expensiv and bewful. ASAP collation only, no refunds, no returns, no nuffink, no anyfink.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.