Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please let her be papped in the wild with that outfit today. There would be butts and thighs and camels and floor mopping boobs bulging out all over the show.

C9F88FAE-8E34-4315-97E5-B9EAF77CEB7B.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The fuckin state of her and Krusty! Are we taking bets how long this ‘friendship’ lasts? They never stay do they?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The stuff nightmares are made of. 🤢 Somebody, anybody, please photograph her in the wild today!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
As if that's going to turn anyone on. crappy pants twerking. Actually, I don't want to know who it'll turn on 🤢🤮🤮🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not new to Tattle by any means, but am new to this particular thread. It was her latest Instagram stories that brought me here, wtf was that 😂 literally eye bleeping herself galore. Shame she didn’t walk into a lamp post. Can someone Gee me up on what BYG stands for 😂 you’re all a hoot! Do feel sorry for her little girl though. Always looks like the lights are on but nobodies home. That’s her mothers fault entirely of course!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Not new to Tattle by any means, but am new to this particular thread. It was her latest Instagram stories that brought me here, wtf was that 😂 literally eye bleeping herself galore. Shame she didn’t walk into a lamp post. Can someone Gee me up on what BYG stands for 😂 you’re all a hoot! Do feel sorry for her little girl though. Always looks like the lights are on but nobodies home. That’s her mothers fault entirely of course!
Welcome!

Why it stands for Bewful Yung Gel of course!

Don't be shy, come and comment on evryfink she posts, these threads give us a reason to live. If you're lucky you might get her roast dinner pics on Sunday, a treat indeed, but we fall over ourselves and scrunchie wristbands to get here when she's papped unfiltered and out in the wild by the Daily Fail and their pesky wind machines 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She a ball over 35 years old and still can’t work out her shoe size to find shoes that fit her whole foot.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The stuff nightmares are made of. 🤢 Somebody, anybody, please photograph her in the wild today!!!

View attachment 1684844
Ok, I give up, wtf is that supposed to be?
Please, somebody enlighten me.
Does she think she's a young, single, attractive teenager?
Serious issues going on here, a 36 year old behaving like it's 14, with a young child seemingly left to its own devices whilst mother is out with some other aged woman trying desperately to pull.
Ffs Lauren, dump Pricey's rejects altogether and grow up you bleeping heffalump, get a real job and take care of your child.
Larose deserves better.
Much, much better.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Does the angle wings come with a protractor and ruler hun? If not I ain’t interested

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Is she asking if the filter suits her? o_O:sneaky:

No idea why the hair care range has been sent to Larose, she doesn't have curly or kinky hair (?). Maybe these manufacturers think any exposure helps, but Lauren can't show how effective those curly hair products are if her child has poker straight hair.

All a bit pointless - a bit like sending Lauren a box full of Complan (in olden days it was used to help those who were unwell or undernourished to put on weight - if you don't know what that is!).
I've been unwell recently and not eating and my brother brought round some Complan, I am not old either lol they sell it in the Supermarkets too as well as the chemists, I like the Strawberry and Vanilla, I still have a full box of Strawberry, maybe I can give it to BYG 🤣🤣🤣.

• Heart
Serious issues going on here, a 36 year old behaving like it's 14, with a young child seemingly left to its own devices whilst mother is out with some other aged woman trying desperately to pull.
Ffs Lauren, dump Pricey's rejects altogether and grow up you bleeping heffalump, get a real job and take care of your child.
Larose deserves better.
Much, much better.
She
Larose deserves better.
Much, much better.
She’s delusional! Totally & utterly in love with herself
Larose deserves better.
Much, much better.
She’s delusional! I don’t think I’ve ever known anyone who loves themselves as much as this hallion. I think Friday is when she’s out on the prowl - remember a few weeks ago she was out and trying to insinuate it was with “her wealthy admirer” when really she was out with some friends.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.