Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I broke my ankle 2 days ago, and have just caught up. Absolutely hilarious. This thread has had me proper giggling. Thank you. Get well soon Pom, and at least BYG took lacasperdarkcircles to feel bulbous pumpkins 🎃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh so did mine, every time it rained or was wet outside. my little one would grab Alfie's New feet by Shirley Hughes from her bookshelf (does LaFML have a bookshelf, does it have books, has her mother sold it, so many ????...) we'd read it and then wellies on (wrong feet like the book!) and out for a plodge, the messier the better!
😂 😂 😂 Brilliant! Dead.

Reactions: 6
I’m scared I get blocked for posting a convo ….?
Just block the names out maybe. We know

Hasn’t nick got some long term girlfriend anyway?

Why was winking dick so pleased with herself today?? Court case?? She got the tv job ?? She looked smug. Or maybe she finally sold her unused used mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those sliders have me on edge. Hoping her entire foot goes through the front of them, stretches the cheap plastic and rips so I never have to endure seeing her in them again😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who is the blonde old lady with her! Is it her carer? They look like a couple of old slags hanging around for the dregs at Flares at 2.15am. That noise is like a pig squealing when it’s numbers up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Here goes 😬
I wouldn’t post any screenshots personally even with your name blanked out if you did it on your Instagram that has your name/ pics. There is a few tattle hunters out there that could message Kirk and ask the account that sent him those messages….that’s just my thought anyway
but thanks for spilling the tea x

Reactions: 9
LaRoastie is actually adorable. Do we all remember when BYG posted her phone wallpaper to her story? (The photo of Lorena) she was so beautiful too. She has two gorgeous girls, albeit it one is watching over her big sister, and she still posts this heavily edited s*** and edits Larose… it’s mind boggling. Just feel so sad for that little girl tbh, appears to have such a boring life and I’d hope I’m wrong, with a mother who cares more about spending hours editing selfies :(

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Omg I just tried BYG’s favourite filter. I gained … A forehead, Michael Jackson nose, chiselled jawline and a scream chin. I lost…. 20 years, all my wrinkles, and my bunions. I’m officially a yung gel. Lablessedgenetically will thank me one day 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.