Lauren Goodger #75 Lady that does it alllllll, me a ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5504A923-7A53-44F2-A079-0B9B4A63792F.jpeg

What is it with Big Gel and the colour brown. Not even a nice brown. This is brown… tit brown. Cow pat brown. Honestly, who in their right mind would part with good money for any of this toot?

This made me snort…

B71E93FE-F0B0-4B63-BA19-D4A8C08B7BE6.jpeg

That Turquoise monstrosity she was papped in in the petrol station, clutching her chocolate yazoo ( again with the brown) and flashing off her big ole burger areola’s… I see trouble in paradise already…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1648577

What is it with Big Gel and the colour brown. Not even a nice brown. This is brown… tit brown. Cow pat brown. Honestly, who in their right mind would part with good money for any of this toot?

This made me snort…

View attachment 1648582

That Turquoise monstrosity she was papped in in the petrol station, clutching her chocolate yazoo ( again with the brown) and flashing off her big ole burger areola’s… I see trouble in paradise already…
I feel like writing theyre all fake

So now the dick is trading fake goods. What a TWUNT

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe people are buying this tit! She’s managed to sell those high top converse that were listed at £100. You can buy then fresh out of the box for £109. Someone needs to call her out for ripping off all her followers. Not me this time though. I’m already blocked from her main account ha!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe people are buying this tit! She’s managed to sell those high top converse that were listed at £100. You can buy then fresh out of the box for £109. Someone needs to call her out for ripping off all her followers. Not me this time though. I’m already blocked from her main account ha!
I’m not convinced she’s sold some of stuff she claims to have sold to be honest. Isn’t that a known selling tactic? Claim stuff is sold to drum up demand? I can almost understand why some ( some poor desperate sad little soul ) will buy a piece of clothing off of her for £5 (They probably get a kick thinking they’ve bought a piece of iconic history from a world class celebrity pffft 😂). But as others have said, who is going to buy a sweaty second hand pair of converse or sheepskin Nikes for the same RRP or more. No one is.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she got ripped for those coats when we discovered they are REAL fur. It's the reason my actual real life insta got blocked by her 😔
I forgot this and the beige one are real fur 😩 and didn't the silly witch join PETA .... It's all lols and then you get reminded what a low life this woman is ...

Reactions: 16
LRG branding - 05.03.2019
Disolved - compulsory strike-off

Lauren’s gold ltd - 15.01.2019
Disolved - compulsory strike off

LRG marketing - 16.10.2018

LJM management - 19.05.2018

WoW indeed… she can’t possibly have a business listed in her own name again after all that?

Lauren’s way 31.07.2018

She liked opening companies… not much happens after that. She doesn’t file and she gets struck off.
Prob covered before but since I was having a nosy.
just being a director of a dissolved company doesnt stop you being able to do it again, to be banned as a director you have to go down owing a lot due to financial mismangement or fraud a la the GC (gross bleep) oe dan edgar (diamond ponzi scheme)

Reactions: 7
What!!!! BYG is bewful and sexy and so soft pretty. She said so herself. So successful and she has Cartier and such an exciting future. Any bloke would be lucky to call her his girlfriend. She’s selling all her size 20 clothes because she’s size 6 now, she been working out hard, she posted a video of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I get that your weight goes up and down. That's life I guess. We've all got clothes a few sizes too small that we all dream of fitting into again one day! However I cannot explain the shoes. How on earth can her feet go from a size 4 to 7 and everything inbetween 🥴 bizarre. Does she just purposely buy stuff in the wrong size??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
just being a director of a dissolved company doesnt stop you being able to do it again, to be banned as a director you have to go down owing a lot due to financial mismangement or fraud a la the GC (gross bleep) oe dan edgar (diamond ponzi scheme)
Technically she’s guilty of maladministration by not filing anything? But you’re right, no harm was done so it won’t have repercussions. 5 companies 😬!! she was trying to go solo for a while but didn’t have a clue how - she doesn’t know now either. It’s probably a bad idea to mention other players but after my little dive I’m feeling quite bad for her. Maybe I’m reading too much into it and I just spent too long down the rabbit hole. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Let’s all say a little prayer for the poor sod having to go through her old tat and make it look like it’s worth selling.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her new manager kirsty is scum like moleman.
She was involved in skanky kipper price and the ‘Bruise’ story in the sun as she was her manager at the time. Whether it was a real bruise or a fake bruise the fact is she had her client selling her story the next day!
Then her and skank parted ways and rumour has it skanky was saying that kirsty gave her drugs (allbeit it is the kind that calm you down when you‘ve done a few nosebags). But it shows kirsty shares the same moral compass as moley.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I doubt Lauren has a "team", or anything like it. The advertisements smack of having Lauren's ham hands all over them - the garments (for all they are sweatshop tat) aren't even nicely presented, ironed, or described properly. No comparison prices, nothing really that would convince you it was a bargain or worth buying (unless you're impressed by someone who was on the telly years ago). Total laziness. And conceited.

Loz did ask on Instagram (about a year ago) for someone to help out with her Depop, and they would discuss rates? Am I remembering correctly?

Seems mighty fishy that she's doing a jumble sale clearout to raise funds AND simultaneously raising money for charity, in Lorena's memory. She wouldn't stoop that low to make moolah for herself...would she?

Holograms (on another thread) said Lauren was selling trainers with dog poop on the sole (not sure I remember that one) https://tattle.life/threads/laura-anderson-from-love-island.7064/page-11#post-3848906 (if you scroll up slightly you can see an even more alarming review of one of Laura Anderson's garments from a Depop buyer :eek:)

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I can just smell the stench on those clothes through my screen.

Image selling fishy nylon overpriced tat that is probably stained in tit and discharge.

Come on BYG, is this a joke?

Surprised she isn't selling Lacostes old clothes too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.