Lauren Goodger #75 Lady that does it alllllll, me a ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she hasn’t even washed those monstrosities before they get sent out.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I cannot believe the prices she’s putting things up for . Used converse and nikes for £100! I’ve just brought similar brand new in the sale for less than £50! What an utter pisstake!

So bewful, so soft, so cheesy. I don’t know why the pack of wotsits is making me laugh so much.
Same. The Wotsits creased me up! Monster Munch might have been better? I dunno. Gave me the right giggles too!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I doubt Lauren has a "team", or anything like it. The advertisements smack of having Lauren's ham hands all over them - the garments (for all they are sweatshop tat) aren't even nicely presented, ironed, or described properly. No comparison prices, nothing really that would convince you it was a bargain or worth buying (unless you're impressed by someone who was on the telly years ago).

She did ask on Instagram (about a year ago) for someone to help out with her Depop, and they would discuss rates? Am I remembering correctly?

Seems mighty fishy that she's doing a jumble sale clearout to raise funds AND simultaneously raising money for charity. She wouldn't stoop that low to make moolah for herself...would she?

Holograms (on another thread) said Lauren was selling trainers with dog poop on the sole (not sure I remember that one) https://tattle.life/threads/laura-anderson-from-love-island.7064/page-11#post-3848906
You can see in the background there are funko pops and other bits in an older kids room I presume. So guessing it’s something to do with kirsty - does she have kids?

Reactions: 4
Looks like impetigo
Just looks like where they get a wet chin and it’s a bit cold and blowy outdoors, TBH. Especially when they dribble because of teething. Or being a bit late to move on from a bottle. Stick a bit of Sudacreme on it, and it will be fine.

Reactions: 13

Total set up PR BS!! .... however there are those who believe this fakemace tit ..... apparently he is handy with his fists, with a red hot temper to match ( way to go BIGGGGG lozzzz, violent scum to have around your precious child, even if it is fake😡 ) ... he is also a fitness freak, got a feeling our BIGGGGGGG unhealthy, coke snorting, fag ash lil ... BYG is not his type ..... zlisters doing this showmace crap, are ten a penny, she was already scraping the barrel with odd bod, didnt think it would get lower than that, but it seems she can🤦‍♀️ its cringeworthy ( this is a peck, not a full blown SNOG ... the scum really do write a load of bollocks ) ... new agent :rolleyes: is going to have to work hard, to market this lazy ... manipulating, catfishing bleep ... many of us mentioned she should take a new path, reinvent herself, and this is proof that she does read what we say on here ... this new path will not last, because she doesn't have the ability to see anything through to the end ...... going to be hilarious watching it all though 🤷‍♀️
The only path she knows is the one from the sofa to the fridge ..bleeping lazy arse munter .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Honestly…loooong time lurker and admirer of this thread. I’ve finally plucked up the courage to post something…(these last few pages have just kept me laughing when I needed it most!!!)

You people are ABSOLUTE gold, I love the casual swearing, the frequent use of the c-word and the genuine banter. I WISH I could comment something as funny as y’all or leave more than one 🤣 (laughing emoji) on your posts. I don’t even know why but the big Loz has fascinated me since her TOWIE days (I have a life…I swear!) so I implore ye…please accept me into your fold so I may join your ranks!!
Welcome to the thread! ☺❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her new manager kirsty is scum like moleman.
She was involved in skanky kipper price and the ‘Bruise’ story in the sun as she was her manager at the time. Whether it was a real bruise or a fake bruise the fact is she had her client selling her story the next day!
Then her and skank parted ways and rumour has it skanky was saying that kirsty gave her drugs (allbeit it is the kind that calm you down when you‘ve done a few nosebags). But it shows kirsty shares the same moral compass as moley.
These insta agents are all the same. Crims, scammers, weirdos. Media is seedy AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The only path she knows is the one from the sofa to the fridge ..bleeping lazy arse munter .

I mean if she’s managed to pull him I can’t cope because he’s literally unreal hahaha hopefully it’s just a quick hello peck on the cheek kiss. DON’T DO IT LOTAN 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I mean if she’s managed to pull him I can’t cope because he’s literally unreal hahaha hopefully it’s just a quick hello peck on the cheek kiss. DON’T DO IT LOTAN 😂😂
You Don't Mess With The Lotan 🤭(what some people will do to get some media coverage, eh)

Reactions: 5
In tears!! @Pom Bear hilarious
Thank you 😊😀❤💕💖🥰🤗😘 xx

Thank you 😊😀❤💖💕🥰🤗😘 xx

I wanted to help the local airport the other day as their windsock needed updating as it was looking very tatty and sorry for itself 😀 x...

Here it is in better days ...

Resizer_16657097889703.jpg

Nowadays ....

Resizer_16657098000155.jpg

So I thought I would give them a helping hand and dispite never to buy anything of Big Loz again after what happened to my washing line and washing machine going up in smoke ..I thought "Well it's for a good cause" 🤔😀 x

So of I went and brought this monstrosity...

Resizer_16657097693811.jpg

Really I only needed the skirt but had to take both, still all for a good cause in the end as the airport now have used the skirt for the new windsock 😄 ..

Resizer_16657098113417.jpg

That's my good deed for the day 😊 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Her new manager kirsty is scum like moleman.
She was involved in skanky kipper price and the ‘Bruise’ story in the sun as she was her manager at the time. Whether it was a real bruise or a fake bruise the fact is she had her client selling her story the next day!
Then her and skank parted ways and rumour has it skanky was saying that kirsty gave her drugs (allbeit it is the kind that calm you down when you‘ve done a few nosebags). But it shows kirsty shares the same moral compass as moley.
And remember Lozza sporting a black eye after the thing with Charlie… no attempt to cover it up (not that she has to if it’s real) but this smells of the usual stuff that Lozza and now this Kirsty does…

Reactions: 15
Well…. Someone must be tightening the purse strings and going for a more frugal lifestyle…

She’s not purchased her 20k bots this week… maybe things are so desperate that she can’t afford 20k, but only has enough for 300-400 on a Thursday now 😆

Unless that’s what the fundraising is for!!

92A8FDA1-74BE-4D3F-BB91-8B4B937B261E.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just another Krusty publicity stunt. Poor Logan’s GF who has to put up with it. The other day the “source” said “watch this space” making out its heating up beteeen them too 🙄

A source told MailOnline: 'Lauren and Lotan are just friends and share the same management.

He offered to help to change her tyre for her but they hadn't met before that.

E3BAB593-36C0-4B70-9460-7E7AC4C5FA56.png

Reactions: 10
And remember Lozza sporting a black eye after the thing with Charlie… no attempt to cover it up (not that she has to if it’s real) but this smells of the usual stuff that Lozza and now this Kirsty does…
Well done sherlock 🧐 I think it was fake like Kipper prices bruise. Charlie was in on it and has been told to lay low and they'll bring him back when people have forgot.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.