Lauren Goodger #75 Lady that does it alllllll, me a ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it the last day for the Just Giving campaign tomorrow?

A56D88E2-49FA-4DF4-A6EF-69D836A19387.jpeg

She might want to get on with updating her 74 donors on how that’s going.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I can understand ppl buying her used tat for the lolz. I was looking at that pink psych ward smock but decided to behave and keep the snark on tattle. 😉

I think The North Fake is a ladies eco one, it looks familiar. It doesn’t look as full (puffy) as you’d expect from TNF but maybe that’s down to all the wear she got out of it on those wild outdoor adventures of hers.

Are these Charlie’s belongings? 🙄🥺🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I have loz down as next chancellor.

Hunt (ffs), then Sam Allardyce, zippy from rainbow then loz.
Probably before Christmas.

That's why she's doing lots of selling, getting some practice in.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who in their right mind buys this utter tit anyway? Go down the skip you Upminster Beast. Dump your tit and then bin yourself! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Pretty convinced that's a nasty bruise on lil' bub's chin, she was showing her on Instagram every single day until recently, seems like she's keeping her 'hidden' until it has healed so she doesn't get questioned

Some crime scene-grade packaging that is
I though exactly the same about laalloverinstanowhidden
🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who in their right mind buys this utter tit anyway? Go down the skip you Upminster Beast. Dump your tit and then bin yourself! 🤢
I know. I look at their profile pics and shocked these normal looking people are buying her crap. I just think they’re really stupid and can’t google

Reactions: 14
Is she flogging any of her gawjus polyester jumpsuits?
Just asking................................... :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely even the most dedicated and horny knicker sniffer would feel nauseous at the smell of big Loz's size 22 8 gussets, fresh with the stench of sweetcorn and kipper.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Scrunchies!
Look what I spotted in the wild when we were out today!

Only a bloody basic silver cross minge trim pram !
Loz missed a trick, she too could have attached a giant bow of bling.

IMG_20221014_153808_edit_72336692077503.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.