Laura Anderson from Love Island šŸŒ“

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thatā€™s quite harsh she has explained in detail several times why she travelled and she didnā€™t break any restrictions at the time. Iā€™m all for calling out shady behaviour but sheā€™s stood out to me recently as one who actually respected her quarantine unlike most and she did a give away of a lot of the stuff she received too so maybe Iā€™m going soft in my old age but I think she deserves a break she gets enough of a hard time in my opinion
As another poster mentioned the restrictions are different in Scotland. Where she lives in Scotland went into level 4 (equivalent of English tier 4) back in NOVEMBER.

Reactions: 7
The absolute tack she sells on Depop that is clearly gifted to her is embarrassing! U short of a few quid Laura?!

Reactions: 6
Probably doesn't want a mortgage so she can move to Dubai whenever she wants

Reactions: 3
Particularly just now surely ā€œinfluencersā€ would struggle to prove annual income for a mortgage. Most lenders still look for evidence of at least 1 stable salary and sheā€™s on her own. Loads of people pay crazy rent which would be a great mortgage payment but just canā€™t get one.

Reactions: 3
Latest story she ā€all she wants is a bubbleā€. Sheā€™s been seeing people right left and centre over the months weā€™ve been in tight restrictions. Including in the last couple of days photos in a modern housing estate were posted which definitely isnt Glasgow west end, more like suburbs somewhere.

at least she had the decency to admit she didnā€™t know about vaccine situ fully after she has clearly had people responding to her earlier stories. As opposed to ignoring or calling somebody out for challenging her.

Reactions: 5
Latest story she ā€all she wants is a bubbleā€. Sheā€™s been seeing people right left and centre over the months weā€™ve been in tight restrictions. Including in the last couple of days photos in a modern housing estate were posted which definitely isnt Glasgow west end, more like suburbs somewhere.

at least she had the decency to admit she didnā€™t know about vaccine situ fully after she has clearly had people responding to her earlier stories. As opposed to ignoring or calling somebody out for challenging her.
Her holding up Bev Turner this morning had my blood boiling! There are reasons vaccines for a small percentage doesn't automatically allow for opening everything up. But of course, they have both taken this last year to study medicine and go on to get PhDs in both Public Health and Virology, my bad! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I'm glad she slightly sheepishly addressed the fact she really didn't know much a bit later, even if it was only just a tiny acknowledgement (as there are others that wouldn't have publicly acknowledged it and doubled down).

But the bubble remark...doesn't she remember she was away to Taymouth Marina in Perthshire at a time she wasn't actually meant to leave Glasgow, nor be indoors with other households, back in Novemberish time with multiple other people? So none of them were in a bubble with her? I'm sure she also shared a lot of photos of her and the dog in someone else's house at one point (think it's a blonde woman if I remember rightly that may look after the dog when she is away), that she seemed to suggest was fine as they were in a bubble...

ā€œTravelled during an air bridgeā€. No you travelled when we were told ā€œtravel for essential purposes onlyā€. How many other people have had to stay home alone and not jaunt off to the sun?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
maybe she isnā€™t close to her mum but sheā€™s defo posted numerous videos in her car with her ...

and her judging other people for a dinner etc. is exactly what people were doing to her when it wasnā€™t essential to travel to Dubai, or go out with local authority, or taymouth with multiple households, or be inside with more than 1 individual full stop who is her bubble

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Good! It's about time influencers were held accountable. She didn't need to travel, she did it for her self and that's it. She can make it sound however she wants but it was not essential. As for the police/nurse comment, if that was true has she considered what some of these people have seen in the last year is traumatic....... IF there is any truth in what she said, a dinner with a friend isn't comparable to flighting to a different country for a holiday. šŸ™„ Just waiting for her to #bekind now as that's her get out jail free card.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Particularly just now surely ā€œinfluencersā€ would struggle to prove annual income for a mortgage. Most lenders still look for evidence of at least 1 stable salary and sheā€™s on her own. Loads of people pay crazy rent which would be a great mortgage payment but just canā€™t get one.
Surely they could save up and buy a place? She must have been paid enough by now to buy a little flat somewhere? I donā€™t feel like saving to get on the property ladder is these kind of peoplesā€™ priority though šŸ¤£ Iā€™d never have gone on fancy holidays while I was still renting.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.