Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't bother looking. Here it is!
What a load of old tit.
She needs a few changes to that pic 😀❤🥰😘 xx...

Get crystal ball to hide breasts
Tarot cards instead of phone
Book instead of wine
..and a fortune teller head scarf...she might even tell her own future and what boy is coming into her life next lol 😄😄😄 x

Resizer_16647307821931.jpg

Resizer_16647306457853.jpg

She should be on a bleeping rocket 🚀
I agree soid😀💕🥰❤🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16647321643811.jpg

Great to have you back @Pom Bear ❤
Thank you very much Love Pom 🥰❤😀💕🤗😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
does she never take her makeup and false lashes off at night she needs to start being a proper mum and clean her house which is filthy stop with the pouting and showing her barely covered tits and using poor Larose as her prop for selfies she is a disgraceful excuse of a mother and a slut what man would ever put up with her behaviour Charles only lasted as long as he did because she trapped him

Reactions: 22
Those earrings!! Poor child.
Those hands! Literalllly twice the size of mine!! 😮

Screenshot_20221002-193215~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Early thread suggestion
Lauren Goodger #75
LaOrse gets pierced lobes, whilst big Loz derobes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
does she never take her makeup and false lashes off at night she needs to start being a proper mum and clean her house which is filthy stop with the pouting and showing her barely covered tits and using poor Larose as her prop for selfies she is a disgraceful excuse of a mother and a slut what man would ever put up with her behaviour Charles only lasted as long as he did because she trapped him
The lashes are semi permanent, the rest ..lazy witch?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Is it me, or do those earrings in LaEargun's ears seem really big? Like overly big for studs?

Reactions: 23
Is it me, or do those earrings in LaEargun's ears seem really big? Like overly big for studs?
I think they just look big as her ears are so small. Although Claire’s do different sized earrings for piercing

Reactions: 8
I’m still in shock she went to Claire’s because it was free. You would think given her circumstances she would be like the most protective freaked out for her well being mother EVER. But nope. If it’s free it’s gotta be good

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is she at the end of table ? Only the incontinent and hated “but have to invite” folk get shoved at the end of table 🤣

even her family are subtly telling her to foxtrot Oscar

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is absolutely bonkers how can you get being a parent so wrong 🙈also Where's all her toys and books l, someone send the bairn some activities.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She said it’s tradition but what tradition??? Chav?? throw in a mum with a pleather jacket, leggings, fake LV bag and Crocs ( prob fake too) and she’ll be Queen of unclassy Chav
Ah, a modern Daniella Westbrook. But at least Daniella’s Burberry Chav chic was legit, unlike Lozza’s Fartier

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.