Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it again and again, but I will never not be shocked at that arse. It’s just shocking. I’m in shock. Now ‘shock’ sounds like a weird word 😂
And I’ve never seen a person with her shape. She looks like she should be about 4ft. I don’t get it.
And why does she take such giant steps? I’ve NEVER seen anything like it (apart from at trips to the zoo).
An all-black ensemble. At a sofistikaytid lunch. Which footwear will be most suitable for this outfit and occasion? White crocs! Of course. Shocked.
I should not have taken a sip of my tea before reading this I nearly choked 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s the gigantic stride shots that did me in! She’s always got to have her legs as wide open as possible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1622320Looks like a butt implant has slipped down to the top of her thigh.
Imagine seeing this mess out in the wild. Why can’t she wear clothes that suit her body those right now. No one needs to see all the fat everywhere. Leggings and crop top for her is an absolute joke and she must be so deluded if she can’t see that.
duck knows what she actually sees when she looks in the mirror.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can you imagine how even more insufferable she's going to be when she does reach 1m (bought or not)? I'm dreading it already!
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 14
We all know what's coming ..... countless upon countless of fake filtered to fuckery pics/videos to show us that the DM are posting ` edited ` photos to make her look like a silverback 🤦‍♀️ when in reality .... she is super skinny, FIT as duck ... delicate, fragrant .... BEWWWFUL yung gurl ... HOW VERY DARE YOU DM .... using all types of witchy trickery, to make our BIGGGGGG lozzz look absolutely massive in the WILD ... bad .. bad .... pap rats .. hounding our yung gurl 🤷‍♀️ while she lives her ` bestest ` life

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m here adding my photos of bewful so soft so pretty girl into the history books of tattle 😂💪🏽

AND AS EVER SHES SUCH A GOOD MUM vaping and drinking in front of her baby whose actually being watched by other people. I don’t believe for a second that she’s with the babe as much as she says

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Holy cow!

She’s mid 30s and only a few months out of 2 pregnancies so fair enough - I’m not one for weight shaming but damn, so much for the size medium, gym bunny and salmon + salad shots.😨 😱

I knew the gym clothes size was a con but still… I wasn’t expecting that. Oh dear

View attachment 1622323

View attachment 1622324
And to think she still looks like she's breathing in during the second photo! 👀 Why would you keep wearing leggings and cropped tops with such a disfigured arse? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
There was a post a while ago that she looks lovely and can't edit her whole body.
Scrunchies disagreed.
This bewful photographic example is one reason why.

Loz. The bits of you (apart from your personality, mindset etc, they're beyond bloody repair) that look the worst are the bits you've had altered.
That 'gym squats' shelf arse is ridiculous. And sagging. It's almost at croc level.

Maybe spend some of your £££ from selling your baby and your soul, and get the implants removed. Don't say you can't be arsed, it's pretty evident that you're mostly arse 😎

Does loz end up a foot higher than anyone else when she sits down?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That moment in life when u realise your mum ain’t got your back and taken you to the dirty piercer as a baby to make herself feel better about the way I look…..and when there are so many other more sanitary options available…

View attachment 1619166
Claire's piercing is horrendous. I know. I worked there doing it 25 years ago. The training was non existent, the gun shatters the cartridge. Now I know better and use sterile cannulas, Stainless Steel jewelry and scrupulous hygiene. I stupidly let my own child get there ears done there ten years ago, before I was better educated about it.

The issue with Claire's is: they don't give a tit. I worked for them for 3 years and even though you're required to see the baby's red book and check that the baby's got all their vaccinations up until 16 weeks (if I remember correctly), some members of staff don't care because they're paid sh*t money. I used to hate piercing babies' ears. I had lots of them (youngest was just 4 months old) and you can't refuse to pierce or change the parents' minds. I'm not even going to mention the accidents with the guns... I would avoid 1. Piercing a child's ears unless they consent 2. Having it done in flippin Claire's.

Same. Especially when the kids would cry, it really affected me, but I had to do it as it was my job back when I was a student. I had my ears first done aged three, back in the early 80s and remember it well, now I do piercings and use the correct equipment and the difference between that and Claire's current procedure is mind-blowing. I hate those guns.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Fat slags dreaming of boys, bleeping pervert. She thinks she is stunning when she's an absolute beast, her likes are getting lower and lower , people are over it now so maybe she will remind us all again of her liss she mentions it in every post for sympathy likes when in reality she couldn't give a duck
She isn’t showing grief, she is more preoccupied with getting digs at her ex and trying to get his attention with her tits out and that bloody ridiculous baby dixie filter that she is obsessed with.
Grief for a child lasts for years it doesn’t go away after a couple of weeks. It consumes your life to the extent that you don’t care about anything and social media is the last thing on your mind.
Her behaviour disgusts me she is a self obsessed liar. Rant over 🤨

Reactions: 32
Claire's piercing is horrendous. I know. I worked there doing it 25 years ago. The training was non existent, the gun shatters the cartridge. Now I know better and use sterile cannulas, Stainless Steel jewelry and scrupulous hygiene. I stupidly let my own child get there ears done there ten years ago, before I was better educated about it.
God, that's awful! 👀 I knew they weren't the best! 👀 Why wouldn't you want the best fit your baby? She shouldn't have had her ears pierced full stop, but to not take her to a professional in a jewellers is terrible. 😑

Reactions: 12

Christmas has come early!🎄 ( lookie at wat ya missin charli boy 🤷‍♀️ ) ..... there`s nothing quite like our BIGGGGGG lozzasurus in the WILD .... ( Oh deary me :unsure: 😣 )

OMFG!!!! I am literally cringing for her. She puts up these filtered photos, posing and pouting and face bleeping the camera, then the REAL Lozza is captured. How bloody embarassing. I would be hiding under the covers. I am ashamed for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
UNIQUE PICTURES YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN. THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU.

DM I AM BEGGING- UNMOD THE COMMENTS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m here adding my photos of bewful so soft so pretty girl into the history books of tattle 😂💪🏽

AND AS EVER SHES SUCH A GOOD MUM vaping and drinking in front of her baby whose actually being watched by other people. I don’t believe for a second that she’s with the babe as much as she says
I know she's been pregnant for "2 years" and everything but why is her upper abdomen/ribcage jutting out so far? I've had a few kids and my mum tum is more on my lower abdomen, I'm sure many others are the same.

Just wondering if she's had a tummy tuck previously or something and that's why she's shaped like that??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Her latest story BAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA! You can just see her chin in the filter just fading in and out..that's some sort of medical marvel there!

'i give her evaryfink' ...suuuure

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.